Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls going Panty less or Commando

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls going Panty less or Commando

In recent times, I find more and more girls going panty less or commando.

Would like of hear of similar experiences...

• Well my wife been going commando for the pass three years. She has a full drawer of panties that she never wears anymore. She just loves the feel of not wearing them anymore.
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Even with shorts skirts and dresses - going panty less is empowering.

Comment

• I go without quite often too.

Comment

• Many girls now are happy to wear a single piece of clothing (dress) while going out - no bra, no panty.

Comment

• Oh no my wife will go pantyless all the time. But not to often braless while out and about in public. Then around the house sure all the time.
            When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• I've gone pantyless a few times, it feels weird sometimes it feels liberating actually. But I usually wear long skirts, jeans, trousers so unlikely people are gonna notice lol
              It's all fun and games until you mess with a Portuguese girl.

-

Comment

• Well Elena with Donna going so long going without panties it's all natural for her now. But the first few months it did feel weird for her going panty less. But for one thing it excites for me lol. Oh by the way a nice avatar pic Elena with your Hijab on you do look nice in it along with the nice touch with the sun glasses.

Comment

• I never understood why women wear underwear. Men have stuff that will jiggle all around if they don't. Why do vaginas need restraining?

Comment

• Originally posted by a_dub View Post
                    I never understood why women wear underwear. Men have stuff that will jiggle all around if they don't. Why do vaginas need restraining?
                    That's my wife point exactly. Myself it's boxer I like the free moment they allow me lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH
                      Lots of times and it makes me feel free. Let's face it we wore born naked.
                      That's correct there CW we really are lol.

Comment

• Any one tried - no panties with short skirts?

Comment

• Rg, as long as it's a slim fitting short skirt, not a full flowing one that would fly up.

Comment

• Oh yea wearing a sunny dress when it's winding while going commando. This could indeed make many guys day while out in public. That could lead to be highly embarrassing if that ever happen out in public lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
                              Oh yea wearing a sunny dress when it's winding while going commando. This could indeed make many guys day while out in public. That could lead to be highly embarrassing if that ever happen out in public lol.
                              I remember going on a business trip to my beloved Portugal. I went to discuss business at my business partner's house which was a villa near the beach. So I decided to wear a sunny dress as it was quite warm, I'll admit the dress was on the short side though not outrageously short and some may say it was innappropriate for work.

Anyways, we were talking on the balcony, all of a sudden my booty felt cold I then realised that the wind was blowing my dress up which lead me to trying to stop it which proved futile. Luckily I was wearing a thong underneath and I didn't have my back to him otherwise I would've made his day as he would've seen my booty in full view. However I was very embarrassed and humiliated and asked if we could discuss matters inside. Now I can laugh about it.
                              It's all fun and games until you mess with a Portuguese girl.

-

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X