Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls going Panty less or Commando

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well thank you for sharing that story Elena. But I bet now you can think back now and, have a little giggle on a embarrassing moment like that.

Well this happen with me and Donna my self on a vacation trip to Cacun, Mexico. Well one day it was like sunset me and Donna took a romantic walk on the beach watching the sun set. So Donna had on this very colorful sun dress with spaghetti straps with a hem of the dress that came above her knees. We was bare foot on the sandy beach. So we decided stop at this beach canteen and order some tacos. So while waiting for the food this freak gust of wind came up and blew Donna hem of her dress up over her waist. So the couple workers and a couple guys standing there waiting for there food saw Donna had no panties on as they got a huge eye full of everything south of the border. So now Donna after getting her hem of her dress down. Now wants to crawl into a hole to hide but everyone is getting a good chuckle over this blooper as I'm trying like hell not to laugh myself. But what made this not so bad was I went to pay the guy for the tacos and drinks he's like oh no sir seeing your wife with no panties on was enough payment for me lol. This point Donna face is beat red and she looks like she was sun burn but wasn't lol. This happen like 10 years ago and we will probably never ever forget that time in Cacun lol.
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• I understand women who get various infections are sometimes advised to go like this at night too-- so the area is dry and not encourage growth of organisms. That's being practical=)

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Birth Control & Infertility

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
      • Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

Vanessa R. When I met the guy I've been dating, I actually asked him about his ghosting history the first time we met. He didn't really even know what...

01-15-2021, 03:16 PM By atskitty2

I truly appreciate the insight and feedback, JonnyR , especially coming from a guy. I've been fortunate enough in recent months to come across a few "rare...

01-14-2021, 01:38 PM By Vanessa R.

Very true atskitty2 ! You bring up a good point about how easy it is for someone to walk away in all facets. Of course, the fact that there are people...

01-14-2021, 12:21 PM By Vanessa R.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
      • Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Hi guys , this is my first post here I’m hoping someone can give me some insight or maybe you have been through something similar an can share ! I’m...

01-08-2021, 04:05 AM By Nikkie92
      • Got a Vulva? Let's talk wanking!

I'm putting together a piece on hands-free masturbation and would love to hear from people with vulvas. I'm looking for quotes or stories about early...

01-03-2021, 01:44 AM By Wednesday L.F.
      • I just want some assurance.

Hello.

So these are questions for all the ladies. For those who engage in anal sex, how many years have you been having it? Have you've had...

12-30-2020, 08:01 PM By yrtxzh5a47
      Working...
      X