Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls going Panty less or Commando

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH
    Lots of times and it makes me feel free. Let's face it we wore born naked.
    That's correct there CW we really are lol.
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Any one tried - no panties with short skirts?

Comment

• Rg, as long as it's a slim fitting short skirt, not a full flowing one that would fly up.

Comment

• Oh yea wearing a sunny dress when it's winding while going commando. This could indeed make many guys day while out in public. That could lead to be highly embarrassing if that ever happen out in public lol.
          When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
            Oh yea wearing a sunny dress when it's winding while going commando. This could indeed make many guys day while out in public. That could lead to be highly embarrassing if that ever happen out in public lol.
            I remember going on a business trip to my beloved Portugal. I went to discuss business at my business partner's house which was a villa near the beach. So I decided to wear a sunny dress as it was quite warm, I'll admit the dress was on the short side though not outrageously short and some may say it was innappropriate for work.

Anyways, we were talking on the balcony, all of a sudden my booty felt cold I then realised that the wind was blowing my dress up which lead me to trying to stop it which proved futile. Luckily I was wearing a thong underneath and I didn't have my back to him otherwise I would've made his day as he would've seen my booty in full view. However I was very embarrassed and humiliated and asked if we could discuss matters inside. Now I can laugh about it.
            It's all fun and games until you mess with a Portuguese girl.

-

Comment

• Well thank you for sharing that story Elena. But I bet now you can think back now and, have a little giggle on a embarrassing moment like that.

Well this happen with me and Donna my self on a vacation trip to Cacun, Mexico. Well one day it was like sunset me and Donna took a romantic walk on the beach watching the sun set. So Donna had on this very colorful sun dress with spaghetti straps with a hem of the dress that came above her knees. We was bare foot on the sandy beach. So we decided stop at this beach canteen and order some tacos. So while waiting for the food this freak gust of wind came up and blew Donna hem of her dress up over her waist. So the couple workers and a couple guys standing there waiting for there food saw Donna had no panties on as they got a huge eye full of everything south of the border. So now Donna after getting her hem of her dress down. Now wants to crawl into a hole to hide but everyone is getting a good chuckle over this blooper as I'm trying like hell not to laugh myself. But what made this not so bad was I went to pay the guy for the tacos and drinks he's like oh no sir seeing your wife with no panties on was enough payment for me lol. This point Donna face is beat red and she looks like she was sun burn but wasn't lol. This happen like 10 years ago and we will probably never ever forget that time in Cacun lol.

Comment

• I understand women who get various infections are sometimes advised to go like this at night too-- so the area is dry and not encourage growth of organisms. That's being practical=)

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
                • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                  2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
                • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X