Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hairless men!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jns View Post
    ...Have you had women say something about your lack of hair except on your head and on your pubes?
    Only 1 time, a girl that I dated a long time ago told me that I remind her of her cousin's sphynx cat that has no hair, I had not idea how to respond to that.

My ex occasionally said she wished her legs are like mine so she doesn't have to shave them. I wouldn't say that was a compliment, just her frustration of having to shave in order to wear skirt or shorts.

Comment

• Originally posted by doninvaughan View Post
      My ex occasionally said she wished her legs are like mine so she doesn't have to shave them. I wouldn't say that was a compliment, just her frustration of having to shave in order to wear skirt or shorts.
      Some women being jealous may be the only reaction I think you would get from women. I shave every day or every few days. I know you said you would like to grow a mustache; I would like it if I never had to shave again because my facial hair did not grow. Take pride in yourself.

BTW, was your ex Asian? I ask because my wife is Thai and she does not shave her legs. To me they look just fine. Most other Southeast Asian women I know do not shave their legs.
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• I know a lot of Chinese and Korean men and they tend to be less hairy. It's normal.

Judging from their reproductive rate, they're not having a problem attracting women.
        "Those sowing seed with tears
        Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Wow this is an old thread! Regarding hair, I've got it everywhere except on my face, and that only because I shave once or twice a day: the second time if I'm going anywhere in the evening, since by mid-afternoon I've got quite a bit of stubble. Very hairy chest, legs, arms, and possibly my back too - I can't see there! Recently I had an EKG for a routine physical, and the nurse shaved large patches of my chest (rather inexpertly, I might add) to attach the electrodes, so for almost a week I had these bare patches, and I was surprised at how uncomfortable some of my shirts and sweaters were when they were actually in contact with my skin!

Comment

• That's an interesting post, Loric2014. I am always interested in a little science.

Comment

• Late to this discussion but thought I'd contribute...

I like having a neat and tidy short beard. I am generally not a hairy guy but i even out my chest hair.

I keep my public region completely shaved and clean. There is nothing more off putting than seeing a lady have to pull hair out her mouth when giving a bj. It's also much smoother and looks better. I have a beauty mark on my groin which partners find attractive haha.

The extra inch or 2 being clean shaven provides is an added bonus too!

Comment

• I prefer men to be groomed but not shaved completely. That is just my preference, doesn't mean it right or other preferences are not just as valid. I prefer to be hair free from the neck down on my body.

Comment

• Originally posted by gt30743 View Post
                  I prefer men to be groomed but not shaved completely. That is just my preference, doesn't mean it right or other preferences are not just as valid. I prefer to be hair free from the neck down on my body.
                  I think that's the general consensus with women who don't like a man completely unshaven. I use an electric shaver that's a "zero" but mainly because it means i don't need to do it so often. It looks best after a weeks growth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bel08 View Post
                    Theres a really strong hair aversion going on lately. Hipsters are in fashion so having well groomed facial hair is deemed attractive but apart from that i think hairy bodies are frowned upon. Personally i like my men hairy. I also am pretty relaxed about my own body hair. I mean i shave my legs and underarms but only when i feel like it. I dont care if i have a bit of "stubble". I trim my pubes but i flat out refuse to shave or wax downstairs. I find complete baldness on males and females to be weird. Like the obession with youth has led our culture to idolise this image of looking like children, hairless. Personally i think thats messed up. Im an adult, i went through puberty, i have hair.
                    Great commentary.

IMO, women worry about stuff that men never notice.

BTW, you sound a lot like my g/f. She can go a week or more w/o shaving.

Comment

• I figure it was a mix of several things: Most women don't like hairy guys (so, natural selection I guess), environmental compounds such as endocrine disruptors, and fashion (which favors guys shaving/manscaping).

My husband is half Greek and has a normal amount of hair for a guy about 40 years ago: He's generally clean-shaven and stuff, however.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                        2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                      • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                      • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
                      • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
                      • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X