Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worried About Your Butt Hair or Removal? Is It Normal? Discuss It All Here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my first brazillian as an 18th birthday present. My mom took me to the spa where she gets hers and When Lisa ask me what I wanted. I said I wanted everything removed. I had a landing strip at the time and was still a virgin so no one was going to see anything but me. I had no idea she was going to start at my ears and go all the way to my toes. she even did my butthole. and labia. For some reason my butt just felt sooooo fresh. I couldn't looking in the mirror, she even took a hair off my left nipple that bothered me a lot.

Comment

• I've had Brazilian waxes that included my butt and some that didn't. I've been getting waxed for about a decade, and I still prefer that my butt be waxed, even if the person I'm seeing charges more for it. I know the hair serves a purpose, but it feels so nice when it's gone!

Comment

• I've had my butt hair waxed because a partner enjoyed eating my ***. She didn't ask but she definitely appreciated it

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X