Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[DEPO SHOT] - SH0UlD i?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DEPO SHOT] - SH0UlD i?

i`VE BEEN HAViNG DOUBT`S ON WHETHER OR NOT 2 GO ON THE DEPO SHOT. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SiDE EFFECTS AND ARE THEY BAD?

• never!!

The depo shot has A LOT of bad side effects!! When I got it, I bled for 3 months strait and gained about 35 pounds that i still haven't lost. and this was 2 years ago. I have heard of depression and anxiety issues to. Ive also heard of not being able to conceive when you finally do want children. Go another way please! I have never heard one good story about depo. Go to a birth control website. It will explain the different kinds and what the risks are.

Comment

• Yeah! Not good!

My sister was on it and had similar problems. She got severely depressed! I have also heard no good things about the shot!

Comment

• Hey. I also heard bad things about the Depo, like depression, not being able to have babies when you want to. so I personally wouldn't take it!

Comment

• I love my shot I dont know about everyone elses problems but I havbe had nothing but a wonderful experience with it be sure to take your calcium though and I did when I first started it have alot of bleeding there were also other reasons, not enough for me not to take it the next time they have a website if you just google depo provera and they have an OFFICIAL site you willl be able to tell it from other ones Good Luck!*!
          [♥]Jessica Dawn[♥]

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X