Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you know when ur fertile if ur never regular!?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know when ur fertile if ur never regular!?

This is driving me nuts! My husband and I are not trying to concieve, although i want a baby now so bad! Every month I always check to see when i think im fertile based on what my average cycle is.. but yet its hard to tell cuz every month is different.. some months im 31 days.. and another month i was 42 days.. i think my average cycle is 37.. but i dont see how im suppose to know what is my fertile time.. cuz i never show an physical signs at all. A few times i thought i could be pregnant cuz my husband and i were together on the two days that i thought was my most fertile days ( i thought i was on a 37 day cycle that month) but then i got my period at 32 days.. so then im thinking.. ok so i wasent fertile during those two days.. but how am i suppose to know?? please help!

• You can usually tell by your cervical mucus. There will be a lot of it, and it will be like the consistency of uncooked egg whites. Also, try charting your BBT (basal body temperature). Your BBT goes up when you are ovulating. If all else fails, you can buy ovulation kits at the store and try those out. Good luck!

Comment

• Thank you very much! I'll give those a try! )

Comment

• I am in the process of doing the same thing. My gyno suggested buying an ovulation kit and using that to predict my periods. I am extremely irregular and trying to conceive as well. Good luck.

Comment

• me too! We have been trying since the end of may, however i haven't had a period since the end of may!
          how am i supposed to chart that?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X