Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

white bump look like a pimple down in my pelvic area it really hurts

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hysterectomy

Dear Alibaby I just wanted to let you know that my OBGYN has finally agreed to do a hysterectomy. I'm hoping to be able to do it in August I had every test that my old gi doctor did they all came back negative, He was no help at all so I switch to a new gi doctor he is so much better. I gave a new medicine to help with my cramps. Until I have my surgery. I told him that my OBGYN has agree to do a hysterectomy He sent a letter to my OBGYN letting her know that he also agree surgery would be best and hoping it will help with the gas bloating I get every month when I'm on my period Thanks Jill Closs.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

widgetinstance 381 (Latest Topics On Our Forums) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X