Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uterus

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uterus

I'am 60 yrs old and I just had ultrasound of my cervix and bladder and the doctor found that my uterus has either blood or some kind of fluid in my uterus and she has no clue why. does any one have this problem or ever heard of this before. Thanks for reading.
    Starts
    12-18-2017
    Ends
    12-19-2017

• I've not heard of this before. Usually if there were to be blood or some other fluid in one's uterus then it would drain out like a period. Have you had any abnormal leakage, either blood or serum? Have you ever been told you have fibroids? Have you or were you told you have a fissure?

Without further information it would be difficult to say what is going on.
    That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Thanks for replying, but my answer to your question have I had any abnormal leakage and either blood or serum, and No, nothing like that yet, You asked have I been told that I have fibroids or a fissure, No not yet but I'am thinking I may have fibroids but I have more tests coming up in january that my doctor has gotten me in for and one test is a CT scan and the other test is a urodynamics test. I hope all the tests will show up something. Thank you for the reply.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
      • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
      Working...
      X