Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bleeding During any kind of arousement, help!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleeding During any kind of arousement, help!!

Just for some background information, I've been on the pill for almost a year, and have never had any problems. I never miss one. I'm also on Seroquel and Celexa for Bi-polar.

Several days ago, my boyfriend and I were playing around and he started to finger me. Nothing I'm not used to, and no different from any other time. When we were done, and turned the lights on, his fingers were covered in blood. The only thing I could think of was that he was too rough and scratched me inside. Embarassing. I proceeded to check the outside of my vagina to see if anything was irritated, but there was nothing. I put a pad because I didn't know how heavy the bleeding was. The next morning, there was a little bit of blood, and it was kind of brownish, similarly to how it is when your period is just finishing. We're a newer couple, we've only been dating a few weeks, so this was sort of one of those situations where you don't know what to do.

It gets worse. Two nights ago, we decided we'd have sex. My vagina didn't hurt, there was no more blood. We did the deed, and when we were done, the lights went on again and his bed was covered in blood. I'm not on my period, and I'm not supposed to get it for another week! We both sat there in shock, and then proceded to awkwardly clean his bed up. I ran to the bathroom and checked myself, and again, I was bleeding. This time, there was a little bit more.

What is this? I'm going to try and find a gynecologist, because I'm worried that this might be very serious. Please help!

• i can sorta relate. i have been bleeding during and after sex for the past few weeks now. at first i thought "hey maybe its ok" but now thats its been going on for weeks and it happens after or during every episode i am really starting to panic. i know that its not an std b/c i just got the results from my pap a few months ago and my husband is not having an affair. the only other thing i can think of is that i have resently had my followup HSG from having my essure procedure done. other than that what could cause this? if you find out what yours if from id like to know so that i could maybe get an idea of what is happening to me. i am too afraid to ask my GYN. hes just not the type of guy i like to talk to about this stuff.

thanks

Comment

• I had a problem with this, went to the GYN, they took blood and urine and did an ultrasound. Turns out that due to a high level of stress, I have a hormone inbalance and the endometrial lining (the lining of the uterus) got so thick it nearly filled my uterus. They put me on a couple cycles of progesterine and that causes really, really heavy periods and should have me all cleaned out. Other causes can be fiberoids and cysts. Go in and get checked.

Comment

• this happens to me everytime i masturbate... (my bf lives states away so i have to haha)
        the first time this happened was two days before my period started, and it's been happening ever since, whether i'm close to my period or not.
        does my period have any relevance at all?

Comment

• I have the same problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacks View Post
            this happens to me everytime i masturbate... (my bf lives states away so i have to haha)
            the first time this happened was two days before my period started, and it's been happening ever since, whether i'm close to my period or not.
            does my period have any relevance at all?
            It is totally normal to experience what you are experiencing. When you orgasm, the uterus contracts and this can cause you to spot anywhere from a week before or after you period.

If it goes on for a month though like the original poster, I would definitely be seeking medical advice. There are lots of reasons and no help from the internet will diagnose that.

Comment

• Worried

I to have been bleeding each time my boyfriend and I have sex. The blood is brownish like at the end of a period. It is not fresh red blood. I don't understand why I bleed during and a day or two after sex. It has me worried. I have no pain with the bleeding. My boyfriend has noticed it as well. I think he is going to think I am some kind of freak or something. Does anyone have any idea what the cause could be? Idid have the essure surgery 10 months ago. Would that have anything to cause bleeding now? If you have any advice or idea what is going on with my body please reply.

Comment

• I'll bleed once in a while when my boyfriend fingers me. But I've come to find out that sometimes he can be a little rough. So when I feel it hurt, and I know it'll cause some bleeding, I tell him to stop right away. To me, it feels like maybe he scratched somewhere inside. But it never lasts more than a few minutes. Sometimes I'll put a pad on just to be safe though. Me bleeding during fingering has never happened in past relationships, until now. I think my boyfriend just likes to have a lot of fun

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• what was the best fwb/no strings attached experience of your life?

....who was it with, how did you meet them, how long did it last and most importantly of all, what made the sex so amazing?...

Yesterday, 10:37 AM By Marissa91
                • Penis rings

So I need some help on penis rings. I need to experiment but first would like some input from those that have had success using them. Does a ring on just...

07-27-2021, 05:54 AM By JJ48
                • bleeding after

cause of bleeding after husband "fingering"

asked to see his nails after & they were longer than his finger
                  could that...

07-26-2021, 04:56 PM By amy40
                • Your 3 top pleasurable positions

Ladies what are your 3 top pleasurable positions with a man or a strap on? And if there are more please list....

07-26-2021, 12:20 PM By JJ48
                • Breakthrough bleeding and BC

Hello! I've been on the combo pill (generic of Tri-Sprintec) for 4 years now. I take my pills every night at or around the same time never missing. More...

07-24-2021, 04:18 AM By Guest
                Working...
                X