Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 months no period, negitave test

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 months no period, negitave test

Hi everyone, i need some help with a situation that i have. In late may i had a miscarrige, since then i havent had a peiord. i've took several hpt but they all come out negitaive. so im confused as to what might be going on. i mean i know a miscarrige is the same as child birth as far as knocking your body off track. but i had a previous miscarrige, and have had a child and had my period on time the month after so what makes this time different? If anyone has ever experienced this or is going through the samething please help me out.

• will someone please help me i don't know what to do!?

Comment

• Hi Jessica,

Don't stress it too much, you know the rule...stress will cause late or even missed periods. Also, after a miscarriage, depending on how late into the pregnancy will effect your period and its ability to get back on scedule differently (the longer in is usually the longer it will take). And if you are sure that none of the above reasons is causing your delay and you are extremely worried (added stress), you should probably make an appointment with your gyno. They are the only ones that can give you an 100% accurate answer. I really hoped this helped you, even a little.

Oh......and the reason why sometimes people don't respond is because they don't know the answer and would rather not give you incorrect information. Its happened to me plenty of times.

Comment

• Im trying not to stress about it. i was only like 3 weeks when i miscarried. i went to my dr. friday, and they took some blood to run tests with. i still havent heard anything. so i dont' know what to expect which i know that it takes a few days for lab tests.

thank you for you input and i understand about ppl not knowing

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X