Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think my nipples are dead!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my nipples are dead!

I have relatively small breasts (A cup) and my nipples never get erect. At best maybe the height of a coin laying flat on a table...I mean nothing! Is this normal?? I'm very turned on during sex but still nothing, I feel like I look like a kid!

• What happens if your lover sucks on them?

Comment

• It feels good, but I don't think my breasts are as sensitive as most people. It seems like most women's nipples get very erect...like at least a centimeter and mine aren't even close to that. I would love my husband to be able to flick them with his tongue or even bite them but for some reason they won't cooperate!

Comment

• What happens when you sneeze? Mine always pop then.

Comment

• What happens if you put ice cubes on them?

Comment

• I dunno this doesn't sound abnormal to me. Mine get erect but are pretty much lacking all nerve endings (seems so, anyway). There must be another spot on your body that "makes up" for this. For example my breasts aren't sensitive but my back is. My neck, extremely so. Etc.

Comment

• LOL this could turn into the how to get your nipples stimulated thread.
              Some women find that the skin on their breasts around their nipples is more sensitive than the nipples are.

Comment

• Nothing happens if I put ice on them...or sneeze
                Ive heard of using Niplette for inverted or flat nipples. Has anyone heard of this?

Comment

• I don't know. There are suction products which are supposed to help that. Do you think yours are inverted?

Comment

• I dont think so...just flat.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X