Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't have orgasms

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have orgasms

I'm 25, female Ive been sexually active for 6 years now and don't orgasm during sex or while masturbating...Am i doing something wrong??

• Please describe how you masturbate and the sensations you feel? What do you do to get in the mood?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Maybe you need to explore and find out where your G-spot is. Relaxing yourself while having sex can do wonders, remove your inhibitions.
      Or there may be a clinical explanation to that.
      In tip top shape...check me out!

Comment

• Originally posted by jns View Post
        Please describe how you masturbate and the sensations you feel? What do you do to get in the mood?
        Originally posted by Tiptopshape View Post
        Maybe you need to explore and find out where your G-spot is. Relaxing yourself while having sex can do wonders, remove your inhibitions.
        Or there may be a clinical explanation to that.
        How do i masterbate...I either use my toys or my fingers and just go with it...I get wet but i guess orgasms are different, and better..My BF says im missing out and my sex life can be 100% better...When i do it i dont moan or move or show emotion...

my G-spot whats that

Comment

• It sounds like you have to get your level of passion up when masturbating. Do you have any pictures of handsome movie stars or other men that get you wanting to hug and kiss them? Or of your bf? Speaking of him, what does he do to try to get you to orgasm? What causes you to show emotion?
          I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
          Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

It sounds like you have to get your level of passion up when masturbating. Do you have any pictures of handsome movie stars or other men that get you wanting to hug and kiss them? Or of your bf? Speaking of him, what does he do to try to get you to orgasm? What causes you to show emotion?
            yes i do have pictures...he eats me out and fingers me a lot But no theres no emotion non at all

Comment

• Do you have passion about anything else in life, such as puppies, good food, rainy days, etc.? What are you passionate about?

Comment

Do you have passion about anything else in life, such as puppies, good food, rainy days, etc.? What are you passionate about?
                Just puppies and cats...

Comment

• Hmm.. well im not a profesional like most girls here hehe, but ive read that not all women are able to orgasm , dont feel bad or anything but, it sounds like serious to me, why dont you try going to a doctor or something?

Or easier, sit and talk with your BF about getting a Vibrator im sure it will help out , get one for you, and a Vibrating Co** Ring that way you 2 can work things out togethers , however not all men are ok with Vibe's so talk to him first to see how he reacts. but just saying you dont need a Vibrator for Wonderful Sex, you can always try different things, maybe your just a little shy or something hehe. Try like music and stuf, also idk if you have tried this but you can also try...

Try Rubbing your clit on something soft like...umm idk a Pillow or your Bed, it works too, see if it works, If you have any Doubts of that, look it up on Internet lately alot of women have been doing it to masturbate and it feels very good .

Goodluck!!!!

Comment

• Maybe you could talk to a sex therapist, someone who can teach you ways to enjoy sexual sensations.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X