Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching men masturbate

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching men masturbate

Do you other women like to watch men do it too? What about it do you like? NJ

• My husband and I do mutual masterbation sometimes, it's something we enjoy as foreplay before sex.

Comment

• It is erotic to see a women masturbate, so I guess its erotic to watch a man masturbate.

Comment

• I do not like to see a man masturbate... i dont mind "exchanging" favors though

Comment

• i would watch! LOL! but i think men like to watch more than women do.

Comment

• I've watched before.

Guys are interesting to watch.

Comment

• I like watching. It's one of the best ways to learn what they like and what works. I tend to be too gentle, so it was good to learn that their skin is thicker, therefore they can handle the roughness.

Comment

• I like it but rather my hands on him and his on mine

Comment

• Originally posted by delicious105 View Post
                  I like watching. It's one of the best ways to learn what they like and what works. I tend to be too gentle, so it was good to learn that their skin is thicker, therefore they can handle the roughness.
                  Tenderness always pays off.

Comment

• ummm

my wife and I have masterbated infront of each other, i enjoy watching my wife and she says she enjoys watching me. But I am not comfortable having her watching me masterbate myself, comfortable her masterbating me yes, but her watching me do myself i try to avoid I feel pressured like im taking a test, and it normally causes me to take 5 times longer to climax than by myself

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X