Women's Health Interactive Forums

  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMF or MFM threesome with wife

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
    I'm interested in it, but not doing it, wouldn't the guy lose his concentration, if he was doing oral on one women while the other one rides him ?
    In the "movies", No. In reality, probably. It's why I dislike the classic "69" position; nearly impossible for me to give oral pleasure and receive at the same time.
    "The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." Despair.com "Dysfunction"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by effy2014 View Post
      In the "movies", No. In reality, probably. It's why I dislike the classic "69" position; nearly impossible for me to give oral pleasure and receive at the same time.
      Ooh effy I really like '69' I can give and receive at the same time,, that's not a problem at all. In fact being on the receiving side makes me more giving.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by effy2014
        In what I have read on the subject, the order of the parties indicates their participation. A mfm usually refers to two heterosexual males and a female. MMF would indicate that the males would interact with each other sexually. The same with ffm and fmf.
        Yeah, the middle one is generally the common target. It doesn't work well for describing a scenario where all three are working on all three tho.

        Originally posted by Romy
        Just doesn't interest me at all.....I'm happy with MF
        Heartbreaker.
        [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

        Comment


        • Heartbreaker.

          Welcome back Jen

          Comment


          • Thanks Romy.

            Tease.
            [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

            Comment


            • I've had a weird fantasy for a while now.... where my wife is being rammed doggy style by dark skinned man with a long thick member and she is giving me a HJ / BJ while this is happening... however, she is not keen on this at all...

              Comment


              • Have you actually discussed it with her? And do you have any RL candidates for the guest role?

                I didn't occur to me before in the MFM context but I have done the same thing in FFM.
                [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
                  Have you actually discussed it with her? And do you have any RL candidates for the guest role?

                  I didn't occur to me before in the MFM context but I have done the same thing in FFM.
                  yes - not in great detail though.... I 've just mentioned it to her that I've had a dream (which is true) of a black man screwing her while she is pleasing me with her hand / mouth, but she is not interested in having sex with another man and that's that!

                  Comment


                  • Any particular reason that you'd want it to be a black man Muffin ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by muffin
                      yes - not in great detail though.... I 've just mentioned it to her that I've had a dream (which is true) of a black man screwing her while she is pleasing me with her hand / mouth, but she is not interested in having sex with another man and that's that!
                      From what I gather, there's a fairly large segment of this lifestyle (cuckold in general I suppose, tho you don't seem to be in the humiliation group) that only fantasizes about it. Maybe she'd be up for describing it and teasing about it, if not actually doing it.
                      [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

                      Comment

                      or

                      Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

                      Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

                      Latest Activity On Our Forums

                      Collapse

                      Latest Topics On Our Forums

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X