Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant Cum from my girlfriends blowjobs.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Motorguy;370970]
    Originally posted by Trixareforkids View Post
    I think you're too dominant to enjoy it. I'm more controlling than dominant. I could get down with it in the right mood [/QUood OTE]\

Good morning Trix you are like my wife she is not dominant but likes to control the situation in the bed room. I enjoy being on the ride like a hitchhiker on a joy ride lol.
    Nope, ya got it backwards, I control the rest of my life so I'm occasionally willing to relinquish control and be the submissive in sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trix
      I think you're too dominant to enjoy it.
      You're probably right lol. The BF's in that spot far more than I ever am. I'm okay with almost any scenario tho potentially, but what's more important than the logistics is that there will be the basics of respect at the heart of any play at all times ....if he ever violates that, he'll likely find himself 90% of the way there and then suddenly saddled with an extreme case of blue balls when I walk away before his 'moment of triumph' arrives.
      [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Well the funniest part about me being the "submissive" is that contrary to what most people believe, that's actually the control position. BDSM is so mis-portrayed. I'm only into the BD part but even still is all about trust, actual trust, NO ONE gives up control to someone they don't trust AND ultimate control is in the hands of the sub because all you have to do is say the word and the game is over. Me being sub is me being lazy, letting someone else do the thinking/planning is relaxing and if a blindfold or bondage of any sort is involved it's titillating to relax into it and just wait for the next sensation.

Comment

• That's an interesting topic that's probably deserving of its own thread ....suffice it to say that I don't agree entirely. While there are parts that are obviously true (safe words dictating control of the situation, etc.), I disagree that in the big picture, a sub is somehow 'in charge' of a relationship. It's far more complex than what's going on just in the bedroom.
          [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• BDSM is (or should be) all about play, not reality. Whether or not someone enjoys playing dominant or submissive in bed may not be at all related to how they are in the rest of their relationship or life. (the 24/7 sort of DS relationships disturb me). The terminology can be very confusing. Forcing someone to give a BJ is very different from "forcing" someone to give a BJ. Making someone do something they really don't want to do , is completely different from pretending to make them do something they pretend they don't want to do (but really do).

This is actually clearer in BDSM relationships where there are safe-words etc. It can be very fuzzy when people are dominant / submissive in bed but there hasn't been any explicit agreement on consent.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Trixareforkids;370979]
              Originally posted by Motorguy View Post

Nope, ya got it backwards, I control the rest of my life so I'm occasionally willing to relinquish control and be the submissive in sex.
              Oh OK Trix I think most women are the submissive ones in bed as my wife takes the bull by the horn and wants to control what we are doing. And I don't argue because I know it's going to be well worth it lol.
              When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by rcoreyus View Post
                Its funny, for me BJs are largely a visual thing - wouldn't be nearly as much fun if I couldn't see what was going on. (different strokes etc..)
                I totally agree with this. Also auditory. I love to hear the moans that show she's enjoying the experience, and the, well, more base sounds made during the act as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
                  I disagree that in the big picture, a sub is somehow 'in charge' of a relationship. It's far more complex than what's going on just in the bedroom.
                  Well there's a very big difference between BDSM play and a BDSM lifestyle. The 1st appeals to a much larger group, some of whom are turned off by the thought of the lifestylers. My BFF was training as a DOM before she moved to BFE with her hubby. He'll sub occasionally and he's a boy scout troupe leader and apparently is quite good with knots so they do some bondage, they switch things up quite a bit in the bedroom and it all stays in the bedroom. Neither is interested in it as a lifestyle. We haven't been able to indulge in a while but hubby loves the visual of bondage and I like a bit of vanilla subbing but again it's all play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
                    Some guys feel there in control more when you doing that. They can hold your head and control the action more that way. Plus is a very hot look for the guy as well.
                    LOL,, sorry but I just saw this,, I know exactly what I'm doing, and my head is not a steering wheel haha...

Comment

• Trix, what's a BFE?

Comment

• it's a where lol Bum F... Egypt. ie, the middle of nowhere

Comment

• Okay lol - I'm starting to suffer from acronym blindness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
                            LOL,, sorry but I just saw this,, I know exactly what I'm doing, and my head is not a steering wheel haha...
                            But Pattie you know guys like to be in control. Like driving or the remote control of the TV. But in that position who have to do something with your hands it's a normal reaction to hold the head we not even thinking you know what you doing it feels so good lol.
                            When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
                              But Pattie you know guys like to be in control. Like driving or the remote control of the TV. But in that position who have to do something with your hands it's a normal reaction to hold the head we not even thinking you know what you doing it feels so good lol.
                              Let me ask you something,, who's really in control of the situation ??? Think about it....

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
                                Okay lol - I'm starting to suffer from acronym blindness.
                                I worked for a gov't contractor where we produced a crap-ton of gov't publications it was acronym HE--! NCJRS, HUD, FEMA, NAC, HHS, on & on, and each one had a crap-ton of sub acronyms.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I've found that hotel sex is some of the best sex I've ever had, and I think it's absolutely because I'm away from my normal routine and (especially)...

10-15-2021, 08:06 AM By Kayla Lords
                                • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

The risk of blood clots with birth control definitely exists, and I've read the same (that the risks of getting one from birth control is higher than...

10-15-2021, 08:04 AM By Kayla Lords
                                • Reply to Full body sensual massage

The situation sounds and looks crazy. Of course, it is not clear to me in principle how you can date a girl, realizing that she is rubbing her body against...

10-14-2021, 02:04 PM By Jelyamorw
                                • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

From what I have read, it is true. A lot of people are blowing the risks associated with Covid-19 vaccines way out of proportion, IMO....

10-13-2021, 09:07 AM By jns
                                • does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
                                  however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
                                  however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40
                                • Finishing Inside: Are You a Fan?

Hey, guys!

I just wrote an article about finishing inside your partner and the reasons why people do it and enjoy it. But here's the cool...

10-05-2021, 11:01 AM By Vanessa R.
                                • Estradiol level is at 610

Hi,

I'm 37 and have been struggling with irregular periods for a few years. I spent quite some time with either not getting my period to...

10-05-2021, 03:42 AM By Janney
                                • A night away - best sex in a long time

We have 4 kids and my husband and I never, ever go away just the two of us. We spent a night just us up in Salem, Mass just the two of us. My husband...

10-03-2021, 03:12 PM By CapeCRunner
                                • Planning vs Sleep for Sexy Times

After 15 years or so on the same schedule, my husband's work schedule has changed. I don't like it.
                                  We have had to become much less spontaneous...

09-28-2021, 01:35 PM By Wednesday L.F.
                                Working...
                                X