Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant Cum from my girlfriends blowjobs.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Archer View Post
    Maybe we can start a post about women riding mens' faces, in a rather dominant position? I'm cool with it
    That'd be a good post If this is referring to my offense at PhrendlyPhil's post however, it wasn't the act he was describing that I have a problem with, I enjoy vanilla subbing, it was entirely about the chauvinistic way in which he presented his suggestion and his chauvinistic attitude across all the posts. This is a women's forum, if you have no respect for women you shouldn't be here in my opinion. And it is my estimation, from his comments, that he has no respect for women beyond whichever one is servicing HIS needs. Stopping now before I get nasty.

Comment

• Backing my girl ....I got that vibe too tho I mainly find it funny when guys get like that. Comeuppances are really hard to take when ego doesn't leave a lot of room for them lol.
      [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
        Backing my girl ....I got that vibe too tho I mainly find it funny when guys get like that.
        At work, a bar, whatever mixed social group I can shake my head and laugh them off too, but in a place like this where people are coming to ask for advice no. F--- No! Keep your poison to yourself, we're here for healing/growth, at least that's how I view this forum.

Comment

• Yeah, you're right - I was mainly thinking some personal real life situation where some guy was trying to "stand with his legs astride my hips and blah-blah." Um ......yeah no.
          [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Internet posts don't include the clues in personal communication so it can be difficult to read the intent of the poster. I generally try to avoid taking offense at tone, only at content.

(so please don't take offense at this post :-)).

Comment

• I think you're too dominant to enjoy it. I'm more controlling than dominant. I could get down with it in the right mood

Comment

• It is always good to get a cross section of ideas to help you make up your mind about a subject as long as the posters are civil. Phil helps define a certain segment of thought. It may not be the way I think, but that is OK because it sharpens the focus of the discussion.

Bjs are not a biggie for me. I would suppose it would have been a problem if I had a gf (in the past) who prided herself on her ability at giving them, but that never happened.
                I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by rcoreyus View Post
                  (so please don't take offense at this post :-)).
                  No offense, we all react authentically.

Sometimes, as we all know and have experienced, tone completely changes the meaning, so in a forum like this where we've come to get and give HELPFUL advice, tone can make a big difference.

There was the occasion where I took offense at the tone of a post on libido which I'm sure you'll remember and thus my tone in return reflected that offense and may itself have been offensive. I was genuinely remorseful when I felt I had unfairly jumped on him. I stood by everything I'd replied EXCEPT the personal comments. Tone is what makes some things personal or not and that's why I can't/won't let some things go.

Also, I do not want what I see as poisonous attitudes in a place I see as healing so I will call them out every time, and if I've misread something I WILL apologize and be remorseful and try to do better in the future.

Comment

• I don't like to give advice, but if it feels good, why not do it ?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Trixareforkids;370779]I think you're too dominant to enjoy it. I'm more controlling than dominant. I could get down with it in the right mood [/QUood OTE]\

Good morning Trix you are like my wife she is not dominant but likes to control the situation in the bed room. I enjoy being on the ride like a hitchhiker on a joy ride lol.
                      When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X