Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant Cum from my girlfriends blowjobs.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always cum late to these great topics and now I don't know what to comment on ... DD's problem cumming from a BJ (to which my first response was "huh?), the tone of written responses to sexual positions or the BDSM lifestyle.

DD's issue, as Jenn suggested is no doubt psychological. Changing locations or positions is the best idea if it works. It may also help to get himself "worked up" giving to his GF first. Context for me is very important and I am generally cold to any sexual act without the kissing and touching that goes with it.

As for tone, it is tough to talk about male dominant positioning without coming across as male jerk. My SO loves for me to pull her hair and be directive while she is giving oral. I would never have discovered that on my own (I would have thought it a turn off) -- she was the one that told me. Communication is the best sexual tool in the toolbox.
    "The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." Despair.com "Dysfunction"

Comment

• I'll admit I like touching a girl's head or resting a hand on her head and/or playing with her hair when she's down there. It's really very tender and romantic. But I'm not at all 'steering' her lol.
      [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by effy2014 View Post
        Communication is the best sexual tool in the toolbox.
        True dat!

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
          I'll admit I like touching a girl's head or resting a hand on her head and/or playing with her hair when she's down there. It's really very tender and romantic. But I'm not at all 'steering' her lol.
          You don't need to steer us,, we instinctually know just what to do ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
            Let me ask you something,, who's really in control of the situation ??? Think about it....
            No need to even think about it. We are completely helpless in the situation, trusting the women in our lives to choose the right path between orgasm and "bobbitizing" us for something we may have done ...
            "The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." Despair.com "Dysfunction"

Comment

• Not all people institutionally know what to do Patti, but guiding the head is also not the way to direct them, lol I think Motorguy and Jen are pretty typical, it just feels nice to put your hands in someone's hair when they're doing something so pleasant for you.

Comment

You don't need to steer us,, we instinctually know just what to do ;-)
                This made me spew my soda all over my keyboard.
                That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trixareforkids View Post
                  Not all people institutionally know what to do Patti, but guiding the head is also not the way to direct them, lol I think Motorguy and Jen are pretty typical, it just feels nice to put your hands in someone's hair when they're doing something so pleasant for you.
                  Hon,, when you're with another girl you do institutionally know what to do,, and I don't mind having my hair stroked at all,, I take that as a show of affection..

Comment

Not all people institutionally know what to do Patti, but guiding the head is also not the way to direct them, lol I think Motorguy and Jen are pretty typical, it just feels nice to put your hands in someone's hair when they're doing something so pleasant for you.
                    That exactly what I was trying to say. I may have not explain my self well.
                    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
                      That exactly what I was trying to say. I may have not explain my self well.
                      No, I understood you just fine

Comment

Let me ask you something,, who's really in control of the situation ??? Think about it....
                        Oh I know who's in control at that time sure the family jewels are control of the women who's giving the oral.
                        When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
                          Oh I know who's in control at that time sure the family jewels are control of the women who's giving the oral.

So you're saying the man is in control ?

Comment

So you're saying the man is in control ?
                            LOL, sounds like he's saying the one handling the family jewels is in control to me.

Comment

LOL, sounds like he's saying the one handling the family jewels is in control to me.
                              Guess I misread it,, it's been a long night and day.

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
                                Trix, what's a BFE?
                                I'm glad you asked jen. I thought it was the counterpart of a GFE also known as a girlfriend experience.
                                I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                                Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I've found that hotel sex is some of the best sex I've ever had, and I think it's absolutely because I'm away from my normal routine and (especially)...

10-15-2021, 08:06 AM By Kayla Lords
                                • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

The risk of blood clots with birth control definitely exists, and I've read the same (that the risks of getting one from birth control is higher than...

10-15-2021, 08:04 AM By Kayla Lords
                                • Reply to Full body sensual massage

The situation sounds and looks crazy. Of course, it is not clear to me in principle how you can date a girl, realizing that she is rubbing her body against...

10-14-2021, 02:04 PM By Jelyamorw
                                • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

From what I have read, it is true. A lot of people are blowing the risks associated with Covid-19 vaccines way out of proportion, IMO....

10-13-2021, 09:07 AM By jns
                                • does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
                                  however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
                                  however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40
                                • Finishing Inside: Are You a Fan?

Hey, guys!

I just wrote an article about finishing inside your partner and the reasons why people do it and enjoy it. But here's the cool...

10-05-2021, 11:01 AM By Vanessa R.
                                • Estradiol level is at 610

Hi,

I'm 37 and have been struggling with irregular periods for a few years. I spent quite some time with either not getting my period to...

10-05-2021, 03:42 AM By Janney
                                • A night away - best sex in a long time

We have 4 kids and my husband and I never, ever go away just the two of us. We spent a night just us up in Salem, Mass just the two of us. My husband...

10-03-2021, 03:12 PM By CapeCRunner
                                • Planning vs Sleep for Sexy Times

After 15 years or so on the same schedule, my husband's work schedule has changed. I don't like it.
                                  We have had to become much less spontaneous...

09-28-2021, 01:35 PM By Wednesday L.F.
                                Working...
                                X