Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super soaker... please help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super soaker... please help

Have questions about squirting?

We have more answers!

Read our article, “Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Squirting” here:

https://www.womens-health.com/squirting

So sex between my boyfriend and I is out of this world. So good in fact that I have multiple orgasms ( lost count after 36 one night). But the problem is that I squirt each time, and not just a little. I flood the bed. While performing oral on me he made me squirt so hard I got it on MY face. We layer lots of towels and strip the bed afterward and put on new sheets but the mattress is so wet it soaks thru the new blankets. What can we do to keep the bed dry or make me stop squirting ( I'd prefer the first since it turns him on when I do) And is this even normal?
    Last edited by Alison H.; 09-07-2021, 06:23 PM.

• There are special covers for bedroom waterplay. I would look into getting them. Just a basic kids mattress cover should to the trick too. They are made to keep the mattress dry in case the kid has an accident.
    Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• google liberator throe.

also, be happy with what you are blessed with. many women would love to be as orgasmic as you. just get something good to cover your bed and keep enjoying your gift.

Comment

• Jealous.... my GF stopped squirting.... and I think it has something to do with her being self-conscious after accidently peeing on my face instead of squirting on it during oral.

...so jealous.
        [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• You go, girl - squirt proud! Women squirt to a wide variety of volumes in my experience, and it's all entirely normal. (I'm assuming you don't squirt during non-sexual activity, or pee-squirt, or squirt to the point of dehydration, etc. Those might be cause for concern, but if you're just shooting girl-squirt during good healthy sex, even a lot and over and over again, it's all good.)

A recent GF of mine has shown an amazing ability to do that too, much like you describe, and she even wrecked my mattress (so do take precautions!), but's it was worth it.
          [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by owen_rae_13 View Post
            So sex between my boyfriend and I is out of this world. So good in fact that I have multiple orgasms ( lost count after 36 one night). But the problem is that I squirt each time, and not just a little. I flood the bed. While performing oral on me he made me squirt so hard I got it on MY face. We layer lots of towels and strip the bed afterward and put on new sheets but the mattress is so wet it soaks thru the new blankets. What can we do to keep the bed dry or make me stop squirting ( I'd prefer the first since it turns him on when I do) And is this even normal?
            Well Owen Rae, my wife is the same way and we have a forum fit plastic cover, we will just remove the covers and sheets when we enjoy the erotic times in bed. We already been through the soaking of mattress had to buy a new one it's not cheap by the way of a California King. Some women can squirt a little some a lot and some none at all. You one of the big squirters like my wife enjoy your self your sure one of the rare ones yippee.
            When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Oh I do love my skill set but when you can't even flip the mattress and be dry its getting out of hand.

Comment

Oh I do love my skill set but when you can't even flip the mattress and be dry its getting out of hand.
                I feel like I am being so freakin teased right now. Is there a trick you use to make it happen? Do you have control over it? My GF used to do it but stopped. I know she was self conscious about it after an accident involving squirting happened, and she willfully stopped after that, but she says lately she has been trying to squirt again and it is not working (I believe her). How can she get her groove back?

I give her a lot of oral but I can't seem to make her squirt. I recently went down on her for almost an hour and a half without letting her orgasm. Did a lot of teasing etc. and didn't penetrate with fingers till like an hour in so that when she finally orgasm'd, it would be huge and then she would squirt. Well, her orgasm was huge (and quite long), but she didn't squirt.

I don't get mad at her for not squirting, I actually give her a lot of encouragement as I don't want this minor thing to be a cause for stress on her end. Please share any advice. She used to squirt all the time!
                [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• I can't control my squirting. But I have noticed that when the pressure is building and I start to climax my boyfriend pulls out which makes me squirt everywhere. He says that before I squirt I tighten on his shaft and so he knows to pull out. Not sure if I'm alone in this or if all girls do it.

Comment

• I do get dehydrated sometimes. I always have a big drink after.

Comment

I can't control my squirting. But I have noticed that when the pressure is building and I start to climax my boyfriend pulls out which makes me squirt everywhere. He says that before I squirt I tighten on his shaft and so he knows to pull out. Not sure if I'm alone in this or if all girls do it.
                      Yes it does happen. My GF tightens a lot. It actually hurts sometimes. I feel like there is a vice in there.

Comment

• Well pull out! I squirt every time. Her body is trying to squirt but you won't let her. And 1 1/2 hours of oral?!?! How did she get you to that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Something_Awesome View Post
                          Yes it does happen. My GF tightens a lot. It actually hurts sometimes. I feel like there is a vice in there.
                          so just out of curiosity why do you want her to squirt so badly?

Comment

• Well, I am more interested in her squirting during oral. And as for the why, well, I guess because it's a beautiful thing.

And the hour and a half was my idea. I actually didn't tell her I planned to take it that long without letting her orgasm. Though after a while she caught on and asked if I was teasing her and I just grinned.

My jaw/tongue used to get tired but it doesn't anymore. The muscles are now conditioned to go a while. I've gone well over 1.5 hours, but that usually involved several orgasms. Though I never had gone almost an hour and a half without letting her orgasm before. That definitely was the longest session I ever gave for one orgasm. And to be honest, the time zips by. I just figured by going that long without an orgasm, she would build up so much excitement that she had to squirt.

Need to experiment more.

P.S. I've even tried talking dirty to her and giving her compliments during oral (of course that means I have to stop for a second), but stilll no squirt. I did notice that when I gave her compliments, the orgasm that followed was bigger/longer. So I guess the mind responded.

Comment

Oh I do love my skill set but when you can't even flip the mattress and be dry its getting out of hand.
                              When we had a new mattress delivery the two delivery guys gave me wife that look, like we know what was going on here wink wink lol. i would have loved to be a fly on the inside there truck after they left on what they was talking about after leaving.
                              When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I've found that hotel sex is some of the best sex I've ever had, and I think it's absolutely because I'm away from my normal routine and (especially)...

10-15-2021, 08:06 AM By Kayla Lords
                              • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

The risk of blood clots with birth control definitely exists, and I've read the same (that the risks of getting one from birth control is higher than...

10-15-2021, 08:04 AM By Kayla Lords
                              • Reply to Full body sensual massage

The situation sounds and looks crazy. Of course, it is not clear to me in principle how you can date a girl, realizing that she is rubbing her body against...

10-14-2021, 02:04 PM By Jelyamorw
                              • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

From what I have read, it is true. A lot of people are blowing the risks associated with Covid-19 vaccines way out of proportion, IMO....

10-13-2021, 09:07 AM By jns
                              • does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
                                however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
                                however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40
                              • Finishing Inside: Are You a Fan?

Hey, guys!

I just wrote an article about finishing inside your partner and the reasons why people do it and enjoy it. But here's the cool...

10-05-2021, 11:01 AM By Vanessa R.
                              • Estradiol level is at 610

Hi,

I'm 37 and have been struggling with irregular periods for a few years. I spent quite some time with either not getting my period to...

10-05-2021, 03:42 AM By Janney
                              • A night away - best sex in a long time

We have 4 kids and my husband and I never, ever go away just the two of us. We spent a night just us up in Salem, Mass just the two of us. My husband...

10-03-2021, 03:12 PM By CapeCRunner
                              • Planning vs Sleep for Sexy Times

After 15 years or so on the same schedule, my husband's work schedule has changed. I don't like it.
                                We have had to become much less spontaneous...

09-28-2021, 01:35 PM By Wednesday L.F.
                              Working...
                              X