Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anal beads

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Romy View Post
    Well Jen, I'll be sure to let you know We just need to buy some. After reading the posts I'm very very keen to give them a go - he and I both are
    If i can give you some advice Romy on your purchase of anal beads. Do not get the ones with real string there very hard to clean. They have these one that the beads are hook together with same material as the beads are made of there a lot easier to clean and never worry about them breaking. My wife had about 6 different size string beads that come in some cool colors like pink,purple,red,black,orange, neon green and so on.Plus use a good antibacterial soap to clean them when done using them. So good luck on your adventure with the anal beads. I will wait patiently to read your story when you do thanks Romy.

Leave a comment:

• Motorguy
    replied
    Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
    Romy girl, you just rock. I wanna be you when I'm 41.
    Well Jenn you on the right track from what I read not sure how long you have to that age lol. A good sex life means a good person in my book. They don't have hang ups there open minded.

Leave a comment:

• Motorguy
    replied
    I'm 41 and doing things now that I never dreamed of doing in my younger days......it's so true what they say about women when they hit 40!! I'm definitely feeling like I'm in my prime and loving it
    Well Romy life begins at 40 and the sexually prime is 35-40 for a women. My wife turn 50 last year and she a animal in bed. Some times I have to tap out she wears me out but I will never complain no way. I may be a slow but i am not stupid lol.

Leave a comment:

• jen1447
    replied
    Hells no.

Leave a comment:

• Something_Awesome
    replied
    Jen... I do not even think death can slow you down...

Leave a comment:

• jen1447
    replied
    Originally posted by Romy
    I'm 41 and doing things now that I never dreamed of doing in my younger days......it's so true what they say about women when they hit 40!! I'm definitely feeling like I'm in my prime and loving it
    Romy girl, you just rock. I wanna be you when I'm 41.

Leave a comment:

• Patti-here
    replied
    Well Jen, I'll be sure to let you know We just need to buy some. After reading the posts I'm very very keen to give them a go - he and I both are
    You can get them at any sex shop,, I ordered mine online, I don't really like going in those places.

Leave a comment:

• Romy
    replied
    Originally posted by Valleyball View Post
    I have been enjoying anal beads for many years. I enjoyed them so much that I started doing more anal penetration and eventually anal sex and DP. I'm 43 now and think anything sexually new is exciting. Let us know how it goes for you...

Leave a comment:

• Romy
    replied
    Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
    Intensely interested to find out how this goes for you Ms. Romy my dear.

Leave a comment:

• Motorguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Valleyball View Post
    I have been enjoying anal beads for many years. I enjoyed them so much that I started doing more anal penetration and eventually anal sex and DP. I'm 43 now and think anything sexually new is exciting. Let us know how it goes for you...
    Wow hitting the sexually stride at 43 awesome Valleyball have fun and enjoy your self as well very nice indeed

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X