Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anal beads

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jen1447
    replied
    Originally posted by Valleyball
    I have been enjoying anal beads for many years. I enjoyed them so much that I started doing more anal penetration and eventually anal sex and DP. I'm 43 now and think anything sexually new is exciting. Let us know how it goes for you...
    43? Wow, just hitting your sexual stride!

Leave a comment:

• Motorguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Romy View Post
    For those who have used anal beads, do they help to intensify your orgasm? We want to try them on each other so I guess we'll find out but I'm still really curious about other people's experience.
    Oh yes when you do try this would love to read your experience on how it went for you Romy. I have a feeling you will love it with your man as well.

Leave a comment:

• Valleyball
    replied
    I have been enjoying anal beads for many years. I enjoyed them so much that I started doing more anal penetration and eventually anal sex and DP. I'm 43 now and think anything sexually new is exciting. Let us know how it goes for you...

Leave a comment:

• jen1447
    replied
    Intensely interested to find out how this goes for you Ms. Romy my dear.

Leave a comment:

• Patti-here
    replied
    Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
    It's definitely a sensation you should go after Romy. Popping them out like Patti says has the potential to really make you pop! Start with moderate sized beads tho, being an anal virgin.
    They come on a string, mine has eight beads on it, they get progressively bigger (wider) with each bead you insert.

What a rush...

Leave a comment:

• jen1447
    replied
    It's definitely a sensation you should go after Romy. Popping them out like Patti says has the potential to really make you pop! Start with moderate sized beads tho, being an anal virgin.

Leave a comment:

• Motorguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Romy View Post
    For those who have used anal beads, do they help to intensify your orgasm? We want to try them on each other so I guess we'll find out but I'm still really curious about other people's experience.
    The best to have your partner to use a toy on your vagina while the anal beads are being put in you. So when you about to orgasm slowly start to remove them I swear you will go into a different time warp and love very intense orgasm for you. My wife enjoys this play so very much as she will squirt as well.

Leave a comment:

• Patti-here
    replied
    Sorry bout my spelling in that last lost, just got up from a quick nap after work,, I've also used anal beads for alone time during masturbation too..

Leave a comment:

• Patti-here
    replied
    All I can say Romy is yes yes yes !! Star puling then out slowly when your orgasm begins...

Leave a comment:

• Romy
    started a topic Anal beads

Anal beads

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X