Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men who can ejaculate twice in one lovemaking session

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rayn
    replied
    So where are the ladies at on this topic? Ladies, what do you think or feel about men who can regularly cum more than once during a single love making session?

As i mentioned before, it's normal for me. When my wife and i discussed it, she said she really enjoys it. She loves feeling me throbbing and pulsing as i explode inside of her. Especially because, well, let's say I'm more of a shooter than a drizzler (kegels work fellas!).The only small problem is that after my first eruption, she can sometimes get so wet that she'll lose some feeling. So we'll have to take a slight pause for her to clean up a bit before continuing on. But that doesn't happen too often and most of the time we can just keep going. Plus, when we were planning to have our three children, i was able to knock her up very quickly each time.

So again, ladies what are your thoughts, feelings, or experiences on this topic?

Leave a comment:

• Rayn
    replied
    Originally posted by tarhill4830 View Post
    I can have as many as u want however the last is most intense it started in my early 30s
    tarhill4830 I'm not sure if you're a man or woman, but either way, orgasms are such a wonderful thing aren't they? Especially, when you can experience them multiple times.

Leave a comment:

• tarhill4830
    replied
    I can have as many as u want however the last is most intense it started in my early 30s

Leave a comment:

• Rayn
    replied
    Very nice and informative article. In my personal experience, it's become more and more common for me to ejaculate twice or sometimes even three times.

So let me start from the beginning. In my previous sexual relationships, let's say 1997-2003, during a full session, I'd cum once and that'd be it. Back then, it was extremely uncommon for me to have sex without a condom, so maybe that was a factor.

Side note here: It usually takes a while, around 20-30 minutes, to cum. That includes oral, manual, and vaginal stimulation, or a combination of all three. Even with masturbation, it can take some time.

Now, fast forward to meeting the woman who'd go on to become my wife. We met in 2003, married in 2005, and are still married to this day with 3 kids all teens. With her, sex has always been amazing. In the beginning, we sporadically used condoms and abandoned them completely around late 04 or early 05. We noticed that condoms just didn't work for us from a pleasure standpoint. But back to my main point. During oral or manual stimulation from her, it'd still take me a little while to cum. But with vaginal sex, i was cumming within a matter of minutes. This would happen regardless of any length or type of foreplay. However, without stopping or even pulling out, I'm able to maintain, or at least with minimal effort, easily regain a full, and more often than not, an even harder erection for a full penetrative session. After the first orgasm, i usually cum again 15-25 minutes later. If it's a really hot and steamy session, 30-45 minutes. The second orgasm has always been the lip biting, body clinching, heavy breathing, loud grunting, knee buckling coup de gras.

In the beginning with my wife, the first orgasm was usually small and she'd hardly notice or feel it at all. I'd feel a small gush shoot out and that'd be about it. But over the years, it has gradually evolved to become almost as intense as the second.

Now, for those of you wondering about my wife's pleasure, and I know there's a few of you out there, trust me she's well taken care of. She usually cums two or three times. At least once from oral and or manual stimulation, and once from penetration. If she does cum a third time, it's normally right before my second orgasm. She had said the excitement and feeling me get bigger and harder, and the increased vigor of my thrusting as I'm about to cum is what gets her off. And I'm okay with that ;-)

This is extremely rare. But, if we're not to exausted by this point and I'm still somewhat hard, i can keep going to cum one last time in another two or three minutes. However, it often pales in comparison to my first and second orgasms, and she doesn't really get a lot of satisfaction out of it either. So we usually just end things after my second to rest and reset.

So the point of this story isn't to brag or boast. But just to share my experience with being able to ejaculate more than once.
    Last edited by Rayn; 01-07-2023, 10:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Motorguy
    replied
    Well that's good DSL the sex life between you and hubby is going well still. Many times married couples in there 50's there sex life slows down a lot. Not get better but it looks like you and hubby have broken that mold so in the long run that's great I think.

Leave a comment:

• muffin70
    replied
    Originally posted by Texasred View Post

"...**ONLY** once a week..."
    :-)

well if I am being honest I'd like 3-4-5 times a week or more but I'd sette for twice a week.... just have to convince the wife!

Leave a comment:

• Texasred
    replied
    Originally posted by muffin70 View Post

sometimes she is very much in the mood - like on this occasion, but it is still only once a week or less that we make love....
    "...*ONLY* once a week..."
    :-)

Leave a comment:

• Motorguy
    replied
    Well SA oh yes all four of are daughters know they wasn't planned.
    We never lied or held things back from them about anything. I don't think parents should do that with your kids ever. The only reason we didn't have any more kids was Donna had become a diabetic and doctor advice she should have her tubes tied after last daughter was born. They was worried about Donna health first thing and possible birth defects with anymore kids we had together.

Leave a comment:

• muffin70
    replied
    Originally posted by Something_Awesome View Post
    Hmm, maybe you guys should change it up. Maybe if you wear the scarf it will turn her on :P
    I tried that once.... I put one of her scarfs around my neck and did a sexy dance for her and teased her with the scarf (like she sometimes does for me) and she really liked it

Originally posted by Something_Awesome View Post
    Never heard of a scarf fetish btw (assuming that's what it is). Do you lose it if you see a lady out with a scarf?
    Yes - I have a scarf fetish... my wife is very aware of this... she has about 30 + cotton / silk scarves and she has a few 'regulars' that she wears to work often and she knows what scarves are my favourites. I get turned on of my wife wears a nice / pretty scarf and she knows that :-)
    I love making love to my wife if she is wearing a pretty scarf... I always seem to have stronger orgasms and ejaculate more if she is wearing a nice scarf during sex

Leave a comment:

• Something_Awesome
    replied
    Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
    Well SA you very lucky the pull out method may work for some guys.
    This didn't work for me and four daughters later. We had a family and Donna had her tubes tied thank god for that or we would a baseball team of kids by now lol.
    All four of your daughter are the result of the "pull-out" method!? Wow. So not one was planned? Well I hope they don't ever come across this post then lol.

Originally posted by muffin70 View Post
    sometimes she is very much in the mood - like on this occasion, but it is still only once a week or less that we make love....
    Hmm, maybe you guys should change it up. Maybe if you wear the scarf it will turn her on :P

Never heard of a scarf fetish btw (assuming that's what it is). Do you lose it if you see a lady out with a scarf?

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X