Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men who can ejaculate twice in one lovemaking session

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muffin70
    replied
    Originally posted by Something_Awesome View Post
    Nice... Your wife's changed since last I was here (she seems to enjoy sex more now?)! I get a kick out of some of your posts btw Especially when you include quotes because I imagine them being spoken in a New Zealand accent..
    sometimes she is very much in the mood - like on this occasion, but it is still only once a week or less that we make love....

Leave a comment:

• Motorguy
    replied
    Well SA you very lucky the pull out method may work for some guys.
    This didn't work for me and four daughters later. We had a family and Donna had her tubes tied thank god for that or we would a baseball team of kids by now lol.

Leave a comment:

• Something_Awesome
    replied
    Nice... Your wife's changed since last I was here (she seems to enjoy sex more now?)! I get a kick out of some of your posts btw Especially when you include quotes because I imagine them being spoken in a New Zealand accent.

I'm 31 and can go twice. However, I can't go twice because we don't use any sort of protection; we use the pull out method (I know, everyone thinks I'm nuts for using this method. Statistically, my GF should have gotten pregnant like 800 times over by now, but I'm really good at pulling out.

As for why I can't climax twice... The pull out method has a high chance of failure when you ejaculate twice or more in one session because any sperm left in the shaft from the prior ejaculation risks coming out in "round 2", "round 3", and so on. It's best to pee a couple times between climaxes because that ensures there are no live sperm cells left in the shaft. If I climax though, it certainly does not mean the action stops for my GF

Though I use the pull out method, I'd never dare recommend this method to anyone.

Leave a comment:

• muffin70
    started a topic Men who can ejaculate twice in one lovemaking session

Men who can ejaculate twice in one lovemaking session

Have questions about ejaculating twice?

We have more answers!

Read our Knowledge Base article, “Can A Man Have Multiple Orgasms Or Ejaculate Twice?” here:

https://www.womens-health.com/can-me...ltiple-orgasms

guys - anyone out there with this 'special' talent?

the other night Wife & I had sex on the bedroom floor - reason being is it is winter in New Zealand at the moment and we had a fan heater on heating up the bedroom.
    We were doing it doggy style and I was incredibly turned on (she was wearing one of my favourite scarves) and I ejaculated in less than a minute. I asked if I could ejaculate over her bottom then continue making love to her... I got no response, so I did it anyway.
    As I reached over to get a clean handkerchief (to wipe the semen from her bottom) I re-inserted myself inside her and continued to make love before she could ask why I came over her bottom..... anyway I managed to stay hard and got even harder, then she started moaning "oh Yes"......"give it to me"..... etc and she hardly moans or groans during sex usually, but this was turning me on more and more and after about 2-3 minutes I erupted inside her with one of the strongest orgams I've had in ages!
    Wife said it was soo good and said she could really feel how hard I was - then she asked me how I managed to stay hard
    Usually within about 10 seconds after ejaculation I go soft, but this time I didn't for some reason

has anyone else been able to do this? and women - do you like it if man can ejaculate twice?

I'm just curious
    Last edited by Alison H.; 03-31-2021, 05:49 PM.
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X