Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

orgasm denial

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anonymouswhitefemale View Post
    C0ck rings aren't about stopping the man from orgasm, they're about maintaining a powerful erection. I've never actually used one, but I have even made myself climax with vibrations at the base of my penis, so vibrating c0ck rings etc. are potentially good fun (and can rub the clit too).

As you mention as well CW, I can (only with me in control with myself, not someone else) have several half orgasms (with ejaculation) before the proper one, although with 2 half orgasms first the 3rd final one become harder to obtain and generally less satisfying.

Also, I might add that safe words cannot work if you're gagged with a tie or some duck tape or something! It only happened the one time, but I inadvertantly sort of put my partner through a bit of trauma before I realised that she was in pain (she was sort of getting strangled by a chain and it's easy to mistake pain noise for pleasure noises....) So in any sort of bondage situation always pay close attention to any discomfort the other might be in!
    YES...quite right ...but she could always grind your stiletto in the scrotal region whilst getting whipped or spanked with the paddle !!...hes bound to get the message ...only joking ....or am i ?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Private.Flangeamin View Post
      YES...quite right ...but she could always grind your stiletto in the scrotal region whilst getting whipped or spanked with the paddle !!...hes bound to get the message ...only joking ....or am i ?.

How is she standing? Being spanked with that paddle to be able to do that? Just asking...

And, that would have been ..... her stiletto? Ouch.....

ANON:- Mmm, didn't think of that, that's not fair if the final orgasm for him is not as great, i'll have to work out a few nice things then in between.....

CW
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Private.Flangeamin View Post
        But if you've tied her up properly she won't even be able to move an inch .

Comment

• I am sure i'm not allowing Catherine to answer here, to both.....

But, well, it's early there?

But, how many scarfes do you honestly think, a woman keeps in her bedroom?

I mean they went out along time ago, ANON?

CW

Comment

• Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
            But, how many scarfes do you honestly think, a woman keeps in her bedroom?

I mean they went out along time ago, ANON?
            How many men do you think have a roll of duck tape? Or a rope? How many belts can you get your hands on? There's more than enough ways to completely imobilize someone, especially to a man of ingenuity .

Comment

How many men do you think have a roll of duck tape? Or a rope? How many belts can you get your hands on? There's more than enough ways to completely imobilize someone, especially to a man of ingenuity .

Well yes, see, my immediate thought as a lady was the man, wanting his pleasure however, in my comfort? So, i was thinking of my Silk, soft....

Off course, i can see your point, however, whom were you thinking of?

Then now that you have planted an alternative thought into my mind, than what i was thinking, if you guys were gentleman, in those instances, you would ensure looseness, and pulling of, etc, very gently, then i guess that would fall then, wouldn't it, into the same category?

CW

Comment

• Well, it depends on what you're trying to achieve. I'm fine with whatever, so was my ex. If comfort is your priority then it's easy enough to find 4 or more fabric belts/scarfs.

And it's probably best to rip off duck tape hard and fast, than slow and gently. Oh, I would recommend getting a stick of some sort, and taping on two scarfs, one at each end, so you can seperate the legs and tie them open...

Bad diagram follows

__V_________V__

__0_________0__

Comment

Well, it depends on what you're trying to achieve. I'm fine with whatever, so was my ex. If comfort is your priority then it's easy enough to find 4 or more fabric belts/scarfs.

And it's probably best to rip off duck tape hard and fast, than slow and gently. Oh, I would recommend getting a stick of some sort, and taping on two scarfs, one at each end, so you can seperate the legs and tie them open...

Bad diagram follows

__V_________V__

__0_________0__
                  If this was a battle, i would be defeated, lol... Why? Because where i think of one thing, you create that different thought, then i have to think yet again.... Perhaps, that's due to having the flu? Do you think?

Okay, again fair call.... And what was i thinking, we've all had some form of bondage, i mean bandage so consequently, absolutely, why rip that of gently....

Some things are best left unsaid.....

Now, as for teaching an older person, congratulations, in all honestly, to think i never thought of the poll as well? I guess a Queen Size bed, is well, to wide after all...

Thanks for that thought....

Gee...... i think you just started another thread, if read here.... or many a post...

CW

Comment

• Just a comment: along with a safe word - or a safe "action" if you use gags, be sure you have a way to untie the person quickly. Scissors nearby are a good idea. Also it is good if the bottom can get loose themselves if they REALLY need to. The top could have a medical problem.

Also - be careful - bondage can drift into abuse, where the bottom starts to feel that they need to do this. I know this isn't a politically correct view of BDSM, but I know of one couple where I'm pretty sure this has happened. The woman started out interested in bondage games, but I think (not sure), is not just doing it to please here husband, and isn't enjoying it any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by rcoreyus View Post
                      Just a comment: along with a safe word - or a safe "action" if you use gags, be sure you have a way to untie the person quickly. Scissors nearby are a good idea. Also it is good if the bottom can get loose themselves if they REALLY need to. The top could have a medical problem.

Also - be careful - bondage can drift into abuse, where the bottom starts to feel that they need to do this. I know this isn't a politically correct view of BDSM, but I know of one couple where I'm pretty sure this has happened. The woman started out interested in bondage games, but I think (not sure), is not just doing it to please here husband, and isn't enjoying it any more.
                      Actually, i had a restless night thinking on your thoughts there rcoreyus.

As a single woman. One whom is of the middle age generation almost whom obvious to most, is wanting to experience more of her sexuality.

What concerned me, was a relationship can be entered into sexually after a few dates, but do you really know that person? You may think you feel comforable after a few weeks to "try" various simple things such as my thoughts originally on "scarfs" being tied up, blindfolded but truth be known, your vulnerable aren't you? He could be anyone, couldn't he?

I appreciate that this would be slightly unlikely as we follow intuition however, point being you are right, in as much as you must be careful that you understand what you are doing, whom you are with and that you know that person quite well before entering that arena, as further more, their actions the second, third time may drift into a different sphere one that leaves you scared after perhaps...

You can bet what ever you think is unlikely has the opportunity on the same accord to be to "someone" likely...

Guess those little things can wait then.....

PS: ANON, thought about that pole thing to, mmmm.... would get in your way abit, harder to position to suit her i think, and, well i still like the more seductive version kind of has it's own feel about it.

But interesting thought.

CW

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to How many sex toys is too many?

If there's no room for anything else in the closet, then maybe too many. Otherwise, maybe try the Marie Kondo thing of clearing them out. How many of...

Yesterday, 03:33 PM By Justin P.
                      • Reply to purity culture

I don't think it is a form of abuse but I don't think it is entirely healthy, either. I was taught abstinence until marriage also but it wasn't all religion...

Yesterday, 11:59 AM By jns

And there are also those that are with one person only, perhaps they waited for marriage, and they harbor curiosity about sexual experiences with someone...

Yesterday, 11:12 AM By atskitty2

I revised my earlier post to "sex is an expression of love"....it's also for creating children...

12-03-2022, 11:09 PM By amy40

Okay, let's just break this down. Sex is not to be confused with love. Sex is a mechanical act that can be performed in a variety of ways. This will just...

12-03-2022, 08:34 AM By Claret

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

12-02-2022, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
                      • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                        husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                        I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

12-01-2022, 10:35 AM By amy40
                      • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
                      • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
                      • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
                      Working...
                      X