Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need opinion

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need opinion

Last few months I've been having sex with a co-worker and couple of his friends during the week. I want to tell my husband that it's just sex. He said I could play around but I haven't told him yet.

• So, are you in an open marriage? Is your husband also having sex outside the marriage?

??????

Comment

• No he doesn't but he d
      said I could. He doesn't know that there black guys

Comment

• ok first question - I hope you're using condoms.... second question - do you think when your husband said 'play around' he meant you could have sex with 2-3 people?
        if you're using condoms and your husband is happy for you to sleep with other men, then it wouldn't matter if what their skin colour is....
        I think you need to come clean with your husband - just be honest and up front with him

Comment

• So...........what is it that you need an opinion on?

It sounds like you two probably need to discuss the boundaries of this "playing around".
          "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
            So...........what is it that you need an opinion on?

It sounds like you two probably need to discuss the boundaries of this "playing around".
            Beautiful Diaster,

You and I think alike. What the heck advice is she seeking? That she should tell her husband? Whether dudes' race matters that she's banging dudes outside of marriage w/o her husband's consent?

BTW, not all that long ago, I read a synopsis of research that indicated that when married women stray, they often fulfill fantasies of banging black dudes.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X