Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you had sex outside?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you had sex outside?

in the woods, mountains, or outskirts of town?

• The most memorable was one spring night after a nice dinner north of Scottsdale. We found a secluded spot in the desert. I had an air mattress ready to go in the back of my truck! The stars were amazing... as was she!

Comment

• Yes. I'm all about it.

Comment

• I used to be a fan of sex in the bed of my bf’s pickup truck. Loved being under the open sky…just not during mosquito season.

Comment

• I think this is a right of passage no? LOL...

Whether you're a teenager who has no choice if you want to get some, to an enterprising adult going with the flow, I pride myself on doing it wherever and whenever suits.

Cest la vie!

Comment

• I had sex outside one time when I was a teenager. We were at a local freshwater beachy area - in a semi-private area - with nothing between us and the ground. A few weeks later, I was diagnosed with a pilonidal cyst in my tailbone - the doctor said it could have happened if sand got into my bathing suit, that it happened all the time in our area because of that. The only time I'd been in a bathing suit in the preceding few months was during that one outing. The cyst was so painful and required surgery to remove - I've never had sex outside again. Lesson learned, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kayla Lords View Post
              I had sex outside one time when I was a teenager. We were at a local freshwater beachy area - in a semi-private area - with nothing between us and the ground. A few weeks later, I was diagnosed with a pilonidal cyst in my tailbone - the doctor said it could have happened if sand got into my bathing suit, that it happened all the time in our area because of that. The only time I'd been in a bathing suit in the preceding few months was during that one outing. The cyst was so painful and required surgery to remove - I've never had sex outside again. Lesson learned, lol.
              Ouch. I had an abscess where my leg meets my butt and it was extremely painful to sit on. I ended up taking off work and going to the doctor who told me it was already draining and gave me a prescription for some cream. In your situation it would have been best if you were on top. I looked up that type of cyst and it said that such cysts were more common for men than women. Jeepers.
              I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
              Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Oh definitely — I lost my virginity outside, actually. I wouldn't say it was super romantic, although I did see stars... only because I was laying on my back and staring up at them wondering to myself "Is this what all the fuss was about?"

In all seriousness, though, sex outdoors is exciting and almost animalistic in a way. Maybe because it just feels more natural in some primitive part of your brain or something. But in the back of a truck, on the ground (day and night), in an archery stand (yes really), in a tent (if that counts)... those are memories I haven't thought about in YEARS.

I lost a locket that way once. I remember taking it off because of the way it was swinging around, realized the next morning I wasn't wearing anymore, went down by the lake where we were and just... never found it. 30 years later, it's probably still there somewhere. LOL!

Comment

• Alison H. I agree with the question you raised! Does tent sex count!? The only time I had sex outside was on a camping trip (technically inside) a tent. It was a fun experience and lucky for me, since we were inside a tent I didn't have to deal with any painful cysts from sandy sex Kayla Lords ! That sounds so awful!

Comment

• thanks for sharing everyone!

we only did it outside twice
                    once time was on vacation

it's exciting cause there's always the chance of getting caught

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to purity culture

husband read her detailed journal about sex with boyfriend
                      husband has tried to replicate it
                      however, husband is not boyfriend & the excitement...

Today, 03:18 PM By amy40

So in the case of your TV show woman, she would not know what good sex is like with a man had she not had sex previous to marriage. If she has tried...

Today, 02:24 PM By EmptyNester

I still believe in waiting for marriage as there's something special about the first time being with your husband.....I'm teaching my kid to wait until...

Today, 01:32 PM By amy40
                    • Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Today, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
                    • Reply to antimarriage and kids

I'm 50 and have been married but had no kids. My bf is now 36, and he's never been married, doesn't want kids. So, we never plan to marry, but will likely...

Today, 06:03 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Today, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
                    • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                      husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                      I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
                    • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
                    • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
                    • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
                    Working...
                    X