Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest vibrators for sex?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest vibrators for sex?

Have questions about the best vibrators?

We have more answers!

Read our article, “The Best Vibrators — Curated By Our Experts & Their Orgasms” here:

https://www.womens-health.com/best-vibrators

Hi! My husband and I have just been having sex with no toys what-so-ever, and I'm having difficulty having an orgasm. I was thinking more direct stimulation to my clit would definately help. I was wondering which vibrator would be the best to use while we're having sex- Maybe an egg?? Just checking to see what everyone else does out there! Thanks-
    Last edited by Alison H.; 10-07-2021, 05:35 PM.

• In your condom aisle at the grocery store, or pharmacy they have those vibrating touch massagers by trojan. I think they work pretty nicely and would serve what you are looking for well. For about 7 bucks, it tiny , does the job and a good way for you to find out how you like incorperating that sort of thing into your sex before spending tons of money on vibrators in sex shops.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Comment

• ^^^^ Good call...

Also, you will need to find out what stimulates your clit the most.

I dated one girl who had to have the dolphin. Imagine your fingers in the peace sign and that is roughly how it worked. She had to have it in the right position with the "fingers" on either side of her clit. When she finally found her orgasm with it, we never had sex without it. She clinched down so hard that I hurt for 2 days afterward.

Other women don't need that specific of a vibe. Sometimes a little bullet (a small vibe) can do the trick. Another type I have is like a bullet on a small stick. It allows both of us to use it in almost any conceivable position.

Also, you are going to need to consider what position you will use while using it. I find that doggy and woman on top (facing either direction) are the best because you get to control the speed of intercourse while having a free hand to tend to yourself.

Some men will feel inadequate when you bring toys into bed. Make sure you get your hubby involved.

Comment

• I thoroughly enjoy the bullet while being on top. Amazing. Also, a friend just told me about a ball (like one of those exercise balls) that has a dildo of sorts on it. You can ride it while giving head, therefore getting equal pleasure. I am definitely going to check into that one! I also like any of the vibrators that have the spinning pearls. Wonderful sesations in different areas. Good luck.

Comment

• The ball sounds fun! I would suggest the egg its fun and comes with a speed remote.

Comment

• I thought that the egg was supposed to be inserted!?

Comment

• wow okay bouncy ball with a dildo on it? Sign me up! If bouncy balls were not fun enough as it is... lol I am serious what a great idea. I usually masturbate or grind on my boyfriends leg, couch, nearby appliances while giving him oral - this bouncy ball thing I must see!
              Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Comment

• Ok, I'm not sure if I can put the name of the place or not, so delete it if necessary. My friend got her's from Adam and Eve. I just went and checked it out. It's called an inflatable seat (type that into the search once on their site). It's more shaped like a small tire. She said that it gives your legs quite a work out and that it needs to be bigger like the exercise balls. I think it looks pretty interesting!

Comment

• I love the lay a spot, its shaped like a U, so it's easy for you to use alone or with a partner. It just sits on top, or can be insertd to hit the g spot. I bought mine through a essence of romance party and it was 70 bucks but it has 6 speeds and 3 programs. plus. it's waterproof.

Comment

• "the lay a spot"

**Note to self**
                    Buy one of those!
                    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
                    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                      2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                    • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                    • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
                    • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
                    • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X