The Best Vibrators — Curated By Our Experts & Their Orgasms
In A Hurry? Start With Our Top Vibrator Picks
We’ve personally curated the absolute BEST vibrators in every category available whether for clitoral, vaginal, or dual stimulation.
Note: None of the products that made our list include potentially toxic substances like rubber, jelly rubber, phthalates, or polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which can be harmful to your health.
We also did not include toys with porous surfaces — which can’t be sterilized — and therefore, all our recommendations are made from medical-grade or body-safe silicone and ABS plastic.
Click on a product name to jump directly to that product review, or start at the top.
Clitoral Stimulation Vibrators
- Best Clitoral Vibrator:
Hitachi Magic Wand
→ 5 out of 5 [Buy Now]
- Best Clit Sucking Vibrator:
LELO SONA 2
→ 5 out of 5 [Buy Now]
- Best Wand Vibrator:
LELO SMART WAND 2
→ 4.5 out of 5 [Buy Now]
- Best Bullet Vibrator:
→ 4.6 out of 5 [Buy Now]
- Best Egg Vibrator:
SVAKOM Ella Neo
→ 4.6 out of 5 [Buy Now]
- Best Wearable Vibrator:
LELO TIANI 3
→ 5 out of 5 [Buy Now]
- Best Panty Vibrator:
OhMiBod Club Vibe 3.Oh
→ 4.5 out of 5 [Buy Now]
- Best Finger Vibrator:
Adam & Eve Finger Vibrator
→ 4.5 out of 5 [Buy Now]
Vaginal Stimulation Vibrators
- Best G-Spot Vibrator:
Mystery Vibe Crescendo 2
→ 5 out of 5 [Buy Now]
Dual Stimulation Vibrators
- Best Rabbit Vibrator:
LELO SORAYA 2
→ 4.6 out of 5 [Buy Now]
- Best Butterfly Vibrator:
Evolved Butterfly Effect
→ 4.7 out of 5 [Buy Now]
*When you purchase a product using an affiliate link, we earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you in advance for your support!
Friends, I’m here to tell you that pleasure isn’t optional in life — we need it for our well-being.
The sex toy revolution is well underway, and those with vulvas are reaping great benefits.
We’re using sex toys and vibrators to learn about our bodies, to better understand our own sexual responses, and to discover all the incredible sensations we’re capable of experiencing.
With that in mind — how does anybody know which vibrator is the right one?
Like the many streaming services out there, you could take a long time reaching a decision and still not be entirely sure you’ve chosen correctly.
It sounds like a first-world problem, but having too much to choose from can be paralyzing.
With some knowledge of forethought and this basic primer on which vibes we think are worth investigating, you’ll never have to feel like you’re missing out on a great new sex toy.
After reading this article, you’ll be one step closer to having a body-shaking orgasm with a vibrator.
In this comprehensive guide to the best vibrators, we’ll cover:
- Our Vibrator Quiz: A Shortcut To Finding The Right Vibe
- The Most Common Types Of Vibrators
- The Safest Materials For Vibrators
- What Makes A Vibrator The “Best”?
- The Best Vibrators For Clitoral Stimulation
- The Best Vibrators For Vaginal Stimulation
- The Best Vibrators For Dual Stimulation
Editor’s Note: This article is part of our Complete Guide To Vibrators and Everything Vibrators hub, in-depth and evolving resources that comprehensively explore all aspects of vibrators from the different types and how to use them, to materials and safety — created to help you achieve the sexual pleasure you deserve.
Vibrator Quiz: A Quick Way To Find The Right Vibe
Whether you’re new to vibes or an old hand at them (giggity!) there’s always something new to discover. Your answers to our vibrator quiz might lead you in a cool new direction you hadn’t considered before!
Vibrator Types, Safety, And Materials
There is a huge variety of what my grandmother called “marital aids” out there, but having at least a rudimentary understanding of the basic types and their functions is the foundation you’ll use to make a selection for yourself.
Most vibrators can be put into one (or sometimes a few) categories, though individual toys can and will differ wildly in their strength, features, design, and price.
Let’s take a quick look at the types of vibrators we’ve included in our best of the best review and the safest materials they should be made from.
What Are The Most Common Types Of Vibrators?
Clitoral And External Stimulation Vibrators →
- Clitoral Vibrators: This non-penetrative vibrator type is designed to stimulate the vulva and clitoris. Most clit vibrators tend to be small and generally offer a lower level of vibration compared to insertable vibrators. On the other hand, clitoral massagers like wand vibrators are much larger and typically a lot louder.
- Clit Sucking Vibrators: Also known as a suction vibrator, this technologically advanced sex toy is designed to mimic oral sex. Clit sucking vibes may be mechanical, or use air or water pulses to achieve their realistic sensations and focus exclusively on the clitoris.
- Wand Vibrators: This clitoral vibe is meant to be used on the clitoris and vulva, but can be more versatile at the user’s discretion and thanks to a variety of attachments some models offer. Wands tend to be among the most powerful vibes, particularly those using AC power from an electrical outlet.
- Bullet Vibrators: A bullet is a small, versatile mini vibrator available in a wide range of strengths. Bullet vibrators and mini vibrators can be used on their own or in tandem with a cock ring or a variety of other toys and vibrators during sex.
- Egg Vibrators: Similar to the bullet, an egg vibrator is a small nugget that often packs a powerful punch. If an egg vibe has a string attached, it can be used vaginally or even anally.
- Wearable Vibrators: As its name suggests, this type of vibrator is one you can wear around the house or anywhere else you may roam. Although often discreet even in public, wearable vibrators and panty vibrators aren’t for library use — you’ll want to stick with lively parties or busy streets.
- Panty Vibrators: Like wearable vibrators above, these vibrators are designed to be worn inside your underwear. Also known as vibrating panties, the underwear itself doesn’t vibrate. Integrated vibrating panties feature a pocket within the crotch that holds a small bullet vibrator, whereas standalone panty vibrators can be worn inside of any pair of underwear.
- Butterfly Vibrators: Designed to create a fluttering sensation around the clitoris and vulva, the shape of this particular type of vibrator usually resembles that of a butterfly — although not always. Vibrators that have “wings” can stimulate the vulva on a much wider scale compared to many other clitoral vibrators. Many butterfly vibrators are designed to be worn, held in place by your underwear or with a harness.
- Finger Vibrators: Designed to fit over the fingertip or worn like a ring, finger vibrators are small but often overlooked sex toys that can take manual stimulation to a brand new level of awesome.
Vaginal Stimulation Vibrators →
- G-Spot Vibrators: This type of vibrator is designed to reach the G-spot, which is located one to three inches inside the vaginal wall. Many women enjoy stimulation from a G-spot vibrator although not everyone does, and this elusive zone is a source of contention within the vulva-owning community.
- Egg Vibrators: As we mentioned earlier, egg vibrators that feature a retrieval cord can be safely used internally for vaginal or anal stimulation.
- Wearable Vibrators: Some wearable vibrators have an insertable, penis-like shaft that stimulates the G-spot and vagina.
- Butterfly Vibrators: Many butterfly vibrators include an insertable shaft for vaginal penetration and stimulation of the G-spot.
- Finger Vibrators: Although many finger vibrators are too small to accommodate insertion, those that cover an entire finger like a glove can be used vaginally and for G-spot stimulation.
Dual Stimulation Vibrators →
- Rabbit Vibrators: This dual (or sometimes triple) stimulation vibrator is designed to provide simultaneous clitoral and vaginal stimulation. The rabbit vibrator’s name is derived from its original design, featuring “bunny ears” on the external arm for clit stimulation.
- Egg Vibrators: Some egg vibrators have two vibrating eggs attached to provide simultaneous stimulation of the vagina and clitoris, both nipples, or anywhere else you might crave this kind of excitement.
- Wearable Vibrators: Some wearable vibrators provide dual stimulation through a clitoral vibrator and a penis-like shaft that stimulates the G-spot at the same time.
- Butterfly Vibrators: As we mentioned earlier, some butterfly vibrators include a vibrating shaft that works in tandem with a clitoral vibrator to provide dual stimulation.
- Finger Vibrators: Some finger vibrators that cover more than one finger at a time can be used to stimulate the clitoris and vagina together.
→ For a deeper dive on each of these types, please see our Everything Vibrators hub.
→ For more, read: How To Use A Vibrator: From Tips For Beginners To Types & More
What Are The Safest Materials To Look For In A Vibrator?
Body-safe sex toy materials are those that have been proven to be safe for clitoral, vaginal, or anal use and do not contain toxic chemicals or potentially harmful additives.
Most body-safe sex toy materials are non-porous — a quality that makes them resistant to bacteria and easy to thoroughly clean.
Sex toys made from porous materials – which act a lot like a sponge — do exist and some are even considered body-safe because of their base material.
But porous sex toys tend to break down or wear out much more quickly compared to those made from non-porous materials.
It’s advisable to use condoms with porous toys for personal safety and also to extend their life — though many would say that defeats the purpose of using a leather or Cyberskin toy. Safety first, kids!
The best non-porous materials for sex toys include:
- Medical-grade or body-safe silicone
- ABS plastic
- Nickel-free metal
- Annealed (slow cooled) glass
- Chlorine-free vinyl
- Latex rubber — provided you don’t have an allergy or sensitivity
Less desirable sex toy materials include:
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Bisphenol-A (BPA)
- Jelly rubber (which may contain PVC or phthalates)
Technically, these things can be made into “body-safe” toys, but there are also cheap and subpar versions of these materials being used to make inexpensive sex toys.
Unless you’re very familiar with a particular manufacturer that you trust, there’s no way to know if the plastic of a cheap vibrator is high-quality ABS or if its PVC is free of dangerous toxins like phthalates.
I’m not exactly a risk-averse human, but if something is gonna be touching my bits, I want to be very sure that it’s as safe as possible.
Personally for me, now that silicone exists, I don’t see a reason to use anything else.
How We Chose The “Best” Vibrators
If you only learn one thing about vibrators from this article, it should be that no two people have the exact same experience with any sex toy.
Likewise, there’s no singular toy that’s the “best” vibrator for every person.
Some folks might prefer a rechargeable vibrator over one that’s AC-powered, while others may want a remote-controlled vibrator for hands-free use.
You might be seeking a vibrator or dildo that resembles the penis of your favorite past lover, while the person standing next to you would rather use a completely non-phallic clit sucker.
With that in mind, we want to be very clear about how we made our selections.
Many of our staffers, this writer included, personally test toys before we recommend them — or decide not to.
We also talk to others who have used them, exhaustively read through others’ reviews, watch review videos, and then we try them out again.
If we don’t love it and trust a sex toy — or even a personal lubricant, for that matter — we won’t tell anyone to buy it.
In addition, we are constantly trying and learning about new toys, potential issues with current recommendations, and always updating our criteria and top picks.
What Features Did We Consider In Our Ratings Of The “Best” Vibrators?
Essentially, we at Women’s Health Interactive use the same criteria that I would use to buy myself a new vibe.
Important features we consider when rating any vibrator include:
- Body-safe, nonporous materials
- Quality design and construction
- Water-resistant or waterproof (when reasonable)
- Reliable and convenient power supply
- Sound level — particularly for wearable devices
- Overall strength of vibrations
- Range of vibration pattern or speeds
- Special or unique features that make a toy stand out
We feel that a quality sex toy is safe for your body, easy to care for, long-lasting, and of course — gets the job done spectacularly.
How Do You Choose The Best Vibrator For You?
This can be a tricky question.
If you already have a sex toy you like, that may be a good place to start — simply figure out where you want to buy a vibrator, and go forth!
If you’re still not sure, it’s time to sit down and think about what you need.
What would you change about your favorite toy, if you could? What qualities does your fave toy have that you want your next toy to duplicate? Is there something new that you’ve always wanted to try?
If you’ve never used a sex toy of any kind, start by considering how you like to masturbate.
Do you like firm or light pressure? Any preferences for textures? Is there a specific body part you want to stimulate more or avoid entirely?
Vulva-centric sex toys can focus on clitoral or vaginal stimulation. A toy’s vibration motor might spin or rotate in such a way that it creates a light, buzzy sensation or a deep, rumbly vibration.
A vibrator’s design may focus on the clitoris, the G-spot, or vaginal penetration and some are even designed to pleasure all of your sweetest spots together or alone.
Already feeling overwhelmed? That’s okay. Stay with us because in the end, the best vibrator is the one YOU like best — and we’re here to help you find it!
→ For more, read:
The Best Vibrators By Type
→ Best Vibrators For Clitoral Stimulation
→ Best Vibrators For Vaginal Stimulation
We’ve arranged our best vibe choices by stimulation type for simplicity, but keep in mind that some sex toys are more versatile than others and can often do two (or more!) things at the same time.
In fact, versatility is a great feature to look for in a vibe — because you never know what you might find yourself in the mood for.
Features you should consider when shopping for a vibrator:
- The vibrator’s intended use (clitoral, vaginal, or dual stimulation)
- The type of stimulation it offers — focused or diffused
- Its overall size and shape
- Its ease of use
- The safety of its materials
- Its decibel level and the amount of noise it makes during operation
- The range of vibration intensity, patterns, and settings it offers
- The vibrator’s power source
- The amount of playtime on a full charge and how long the vibrator takes to recharge
- The type of controls used — and whether they’re located on the vibrator or accessed via remote control or app
- In the case of a panty vibrator, whether it comes with panties or not
- In terms of a wand vibrator, whether it includes attachments for greater versatility
- Whether or not the vibrator is waterproof (if this is important to you)
To make our list of top recommendations, each vibrator had to meet and exceed our rigorous standards and be:
- Made of high-grade materials (and not contain toxic substances or common allergens)
- The best of the best — none of our ratings go below 4 — because we take pleasure seriously
A Note On Our Recommendations:
None of the products that made this list include any of the potentially toxic substances we talked about earlier like polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic, BPA, or phthalates, which can be harmful to your health.
We also avoided toys crafted from porous materials, as they cannot be easily cleaned or sterilized.
Additionally, the vibrators on our list are all made from quality silicone that is listed as either body-safe or medical-grade, chloride-free vinyl, or ABS plastic.
We purposefully didn’t repeat any vibrator twice — even though some products could qualify as the top choice for multiple categories — to offer you the widest range of products to meet your needs.
Editor's Note: All products reviewed by Women’s Health Interactive are independently researched, vetted, brand-neutral, and deemed to be the very best in their category.
We do NOT accept sponsored or paid reviews.
We are able to fund our team and maintain high editorial standards, objectivity and independence by earning affiliate commissions (*) when you purchase a product that we recommend, at no extra cost to you.
Thank you in advance for your support!
Best Vibrators For Clitoral Stimulation
There are lots of choices for vulva-owners looking for external — and let’s be honest, clitoral — stimulation.
That’s great news for the clit, but it may be overwhelming to our shopping bone. (That’s a thing, right?)
To help you in your search, our list contains only our TOP pick and an honorable mention in each category so you can invest in a long-lasting vibe that gets the job done.
Know what you’re looking for? Click on a vibrator type to jump to our top pick in that category!
Best Clitoral/External Vibrator
[Note: Get the Hitachi Magic Wand for only $75.96. Use code "WHI25" and get 20% off from Adam & Eve — a specially negotiated discount we secured after independent review.]
- Extremely Intense Vibrations Will Rock Your World
- Perfect For Massage Anywhere On Your Body
- Can Be Used With A Partner
- Available With DC Plug Or Rechargeable
- Excellent For Clitoral Or G-Spot Use
- Loud As Hell, Not Waterproof
Any traditionalist will tell you that the Hitachi Magic Wand has been consistently popular for generations for a reason and it’s one of the best wands available at Adam & Eve.
The original Hitachi wand has been around since 1968. If you asked the good people of Hitachi at the time, they’d have said their AC-powered Magic Wand is great for sore neck and back muscles, and stress relief.
We tend to focus on the latter, if you get my meaning.
The great Betty Dodson, author of “Sex for One,” popularized the use of the Hitachi Magic Wand for clitoral use in the 1980s.
We thank her for her service, and for reminding us of everything there is to love about this powerhouse vibe.
Although it’s a powerful vibrator, the Hitachi Magic Wand is versatile enough to use on sore neck and back muscles. After all, it’s more difficult to reach orgasm with a crick in your neck.
The Hitachi wand delivers the most powerful vibrations of any sex toy around. In fact, some users prefer to experience this device through their underwear or pants.
The vibes are just that strong — and are less adjustable compared to other wands. My old AC Hitachi has two settings: “Strong” and “Help, I can’t seem to move on my own anymore.”
The problem with the Hitachi Magic Wand is that it’s pretty old school and we’ve come to expect more from modern sex toys.
Updated versions of the Hitachi now offer a rechargeable battery, which is a great feature. Some are even waterproof or water-resistant — read the manual carefully to avoid disaster.
The Magic Wand is available at a *20% discount using code WHI25 during checkout at Adam & Eve, which offers free gifts along with discreet billing, packaging, and shipping to protect your privacy.
→ Learn more* about the Hitachi Magic Wand or check pricing*.
→ Learn more* about the Hitachi Magic Wand Rechargeable or check pricing*.
- Honorable Mention:
LELO SILA→ 4.8 out of 5
Offering clitoral stimulation of a completely different nature, our honorable mention, the LELO SILA, uses sonic pulses that penetrate your clit on a much deeper level.
This particular toy feels like world-class cunnilingus and it even stays in place for hands-free use — I know because I personally reviewed it.
I also love that the SILA looks nothing like a penis, yet it delivers mind-blowing orgasms every time.
It’s a great clitoral vibrator for those who enjoy edging and delaying their orgasms for as long as possible and I highly recommend it.
→ For more, read: Why I Think The LELO SILA Will Rock Your World (Full Review)
→ Learn more* about the LELO SILA or check pricing*.
Best Clit Sucking Vibrator
- Feels Like World-Class Cunnilingus
- Short Charging Time, 1 Hour Battery Life
- Lots Of Options For Intensity And Patterns
- Sonic Pulses Feel Like Deep Tissue Massage
- Waterproof + Crafted From Ultra-Soft Body-Safe Silicone + ABS Plastic
- Not Suited For Use During Intercourse
- May Require Placement Adjustment During Use
- Only 1 Hour Of Use On Full Charge
- Can Be Too Powerful For Those Who Are More Sensitive
You might think that any vibrator that sucks your clit is going to be amazing, right?
The truth is that all clit-suckers are not created equal. Because these sex toys are designed to mimic oral sex, what works for one clit may not work for another.
If Georgia O’Keefe has taught us anything, it’s that every vulva, clitoris, and vagina has its own beautiful shape and style.
That means the best clit sucking vibrator for you is the one that gets along best with your body. These devices vary in size, shape, and angle of use — so it can be tricky to figure out which one to try.
I’ve found that the LELO SONA 2 Cruise has the best blend of sensation, features, and price. I love how it feels — especially with the way it ramps up when it senses movement as you get closer to climax.
That’s one cool feature that the SONA 2 Cruise has that the SONA 2 does not, although the latter is still a very nice item.
Both clit sucking vibrators look identical and for the most part, they function in the exact same manner, aside from one important feature that sets them apart.
The SONA 2 Cruise, which I reviewed personally, offers a “cruise control” feature and ramps up when it senses movement — leading to explosive orgasms.
The SONA 2 and SONA 2 Cruise are both waterproof in case you want to use either of them in a hot tub and they offer at least 90 minutes of playtime on a full charge.
That’s a lot of simulated cunnilingus, friends!
→ Learn more* about the LELO SONA 2 or check pricing*.
→ Learn more* about the LELO SONA 2 Cruise or check pricing*.
- Honorable Mention:
Lora DiCarlo Baci → 4.9 out of 5
LELO is my go-to brand when I want to buy my girly bits a fun new toy. But that’s not to disparage other makers. Lora DiCarlo leads the world in sex toy innovation, so much so that not everyone can handle it.
DiCarlo has had awards bestowed, rescinded, then re-bestowed because her eye for reinventing the sex toy game is just that amazing. Oh, and she’s still winning awards.
Baci, personally reviewed by my fellow writer, Gena Gephart, is another favorite among cunnilingus enthusiasts and has legions of dedicated fans.
It’s also evidence that some of the best vulva-centric sex toys around don’t look anything like a penis.
It’s almost as if evolution didn’t have the female orgasm in mind when it…well, I digress.
Watch our unboxing and review video below:
→ For more, read: The Lora DiCarlo Baci Totally Sucks (And I Love It!)
→ Learn more* about Baci or check pricing*.
Best Wand Vibrator
[Note: Get the LELO SMART WAND 2 for only $169.99. Use code "AFF-WH15" and get 15% off site-wide at Lovehoney — a specially negotiated discount we secured after independent review.]
- Vibrations Range From “Teasing Murmur” To “Satisfying Pulse”
- Flexible Neck Stimulates Every Erogenous Zone With Ease
- 4-Hour Run Time Will Last Longer Than You Do
- Silky-Smooth Body-Safe Silicone Construction
- 100% Waterproof + 1-Year Warranty
- Cannot Be Used While Charging — Which Takes 2 1/2 Hours
We’ve talked about the Hitachi Magic Wand and how it’s great for clitoral stimulation. Hitachis are the gold standard for vulva owners seeking a reliable, powerful, tried-and-true item that performs flawlessly.
The Hitachi wand is probably also the same vibrator our mothers and even grandmothers owned. I’m not saying you have to ask them — but you should if you have that kind of relationship.
No matter how great something is, however, there’s usually a way to make it better.
That brings us to the LELO SMART WAND 2.
What’s so great about it? Oh, plenty of things.
First, it’s cordless and rechargeable. This is still a big deal in the world of wand massagers, which often rely on AC power to get those powerful rumbly vibes that users crave.
The LELO SMART WAND 2 also has 10 vibration settings — which is a crazy high amount for a wand vibrator. It also offers a variety of vibe patterns — another feature most wands are notoriously lacking.
Best of all, the SMART WAND 2 has a killer battery life — a staggering four hours of use on a single charge. That makes it an excellent choice for edging to delay orgasm if you’re into pleasure that lasts.
LELO created a powerhouse wand massager that is versatile, long-lasting, flexible, and made with quality silicone — my favorite material for sex toys by a wide margin.
What we ended up with is a powerful yet quiet, rechargeable yet long-lasting, ergonomic, and versatile wand massager that is well-suited to all genders, body types, and ability levels.
After all, wands are a popular choice among users with movement difficulties or issues like arthritis or carpal tunnel.
LELO seems to have kept that in mind when designing the SMART WAND 2 and it’s obvious when you take a long hard look at its design.
→ Learn more* about the SMART WAND 2 or check pricing*.
- Honorable Mention:
Luna Wand Massager → 4.5 out of 5
Although we’ve talked about the Hitachi Magic Wand and the top-rated LELO SMART WAND 2, I would be remiss if I didn’t tell you about the Luna Rechargeable Personal Wand Massager.
Adorably cute and surprisingly strong, the Luna has an intuitive memory that retains the last setting you used.
Completely waterproof for use in the bath or shower, this budget-friendly vibrator offers 8 speeds and 20 patterns.
→ Learn more* about the Luna or check pricing*.
Best Bullet Vibrator
[Note: Get the We-Vibe Tango for only $67.15 and enjoy 15% off at We-Vibe using code WH-15 until March 31, 2023 — a specially negotiated discount we secured.]
- Built-In Memory That Remembers Previous Vibe Pattern Used
- 8 Speeds & Patterns
- Rechargeable + Low Battery Indicator
- Safe ABS Plastic
- Vibes Might Be Too Intense For Some Users
- Magnetic Charging Design Can Be Flimsy
- Doesn’t Always Hold A Full Charge
- No Travel Lock Feature
Bullets are one of the most versatile types of vibrators.
Bullet vibrators can be used alone, with other sex toys, with a partner, or even placed between partners. Some cock rings and wearables are even designed to be used with insertable bullet vibes.
These tend to be operated with disposable or rechargeable batteries — making them super portable, convenient, and even stealthy if that’s your plan.
When choosing a bullet vibe for yourself, size is a crucial issue. Consider how you masturbate or how you like to be stimulated by a partner. That should give you a rough idea of what size you like.
Shape is another vital factor and you may find yourself getting ideas once you feast your eyes on your ideal bullet vibrator shape.
For our money, the We-Vibe Tango is a fantastic option. It’s small but very powerful, and pretty quiet for how strong the vibes are.
Take a closer look at the Tango below:
Honestly, one of the coolest features of the We-Vibe Tango is a battery indicator that lets you know you need to recharge.
This should be available on every rechargeable sex toy — but it’s very difficult to find vibrators with that feature.
What if I can’t remember the last time I charged it? What if I don’t recall how much use time is left because that’s not what I was thinking about while using it?
Are you listening, vibrator designers? Battery indicator lights — always!
The We-Vibe Tango is so powerful for its size that it might be a little too much for beginners.
If you’re just starting out with a bullet vibrator, something like the Crave Vesper might be a more suitable option. The Vesper is highly stylish with all-metal construction, and it’s powerful without being overwhelming.
→ Learn more* about the We-Vibe Tango or check pricing*.
- Honorable Mention:
LELO LILY 2→ 4.5 out of 5
Providing up to 4 hours of playtime on a single 2-hour charge, the LELO LILY 2 is our honorable mention in the bullet vibrator category.
Featuring an ergonomic design, this waterproof gem is the only vibrator on our list that pleasures your clit while teasing your nose.
Sounds like an incredible feat, right? The LELO LILY 2 is infused with luxurious scents like Bordeaux & Chocolate, Rose & Wisteria, and Lavender & Manuka Honey.
This bullet vibrator can fit in the palm of your hand and uses only two buttons for operation across 8 levels of vibration, plus it’s compact and very travel-friendly.
→ Learn more* about the LELO LILY 2 or check pricing*.
Best Egg Vibrator
[Note: Get the SVAKOM Ella Neo for only $93.49. Use code AFF-WH15 and get 15% off site-wide at Lovehoney — a specially negotiated discount we secured after independent review.]
- Small Ribbed Body Perfect For External And Internal Stimulation + Safe For Anal Use
- Very Quiet And Discreet, Making It Ideal For Public Play
- 2-Hour Run Time Vs. 1-Hour Charging Time
- Luxurious Design Crafted From Body-Safe Silicone
- App-Driven Use May Be Buggy And Only Works Within Physical Range (Original Ella Only)
- Cord May Be Too Short For Deeper Penetration
Like bullets, egg vibrators are small and typically fit in the palm of your hand — but they’re often designed to be used externally and internally, including being used as an anal vibrator as long as there is a string attached.
Our favorite egg vibrator is the SVAKOM Ella Neo, which offers incredible versatility in a petite and elegant silicone package.
Five vibration modes plus a bonus “Climax Mode” will take your pleasure to incredible heights whether you’re a fan of clitoral stimulation, G-spot loving, or anal play.
On top of all that, the Ella Neo gives you the option of controlling it three ways (we’re sensing a theme here).
Ella offers controls on the vibrator itself, through the corded control pad, or by using its mobile app.
If you enjoy spending time in hot tubs, you’ll be excited to know that not only is this egg vibrator waterproof, but it’s designed to stand up to even powerful water jets — so you can totally take it with you into the jacuzzi.
Ella’s power cord acts as a sturdy retrieval string so it’s completely safe for vaginal and anal use.
→ Learn more* about SVAKOM Ella Neo or check pricing*.
- Honorable Mention:
Lovense Lush 3 → 4.5 out of 5
Offering up to 5 hours of pleasure, the Lovense Lush 3 is perfect for those who want to enjoy record-setting edging sessions, especially if they’re into dual stimulation of the clitoris and G-spot.
The Lush 3 features a flexible tail that holds the clitoral part of the vibrator in place. The insertable portion of this egg vibe provides G-spot stimulation when used vaginally, but it’s also safe for anal insertion, too.
This egg vibrator is wireless and controlled through an app, which is great for long-distance couples — when the tech works as it should.
App-driven vibrators are known to be buggy at times, but it’s a small price to pay for an egg vibrator with this much versatility.
→ Learn more* about Lush 3 or check pricing*.
Best Wearable Vibrator
- Award-Winning Couples Massager With Eight Pleasure Settings
- Flexible Design + Wireless Sense Motion Remote
- Body-Safe Silicone
- Relatively Quiet
- Can Slip Out
- Low Vibration Strength
- Might Take A Couple Of Tries To Get Used To The Sense Motion Remote
In this instance, the best wearable vibe also happens to be the best vibrator for couples.
If you’re a couple having penetrative sex that utilizes a vulva, the LELO TIANI 3 provides amazing clit coverage, thanks to its square-shaped external arm, while the narrow portion that’s inserted vaginally offers vibration to both partners at once — and comfortably!
The TIANI 3 can be worn as a dual stimulation wearable vibrator, too, operated by yourself (or a partner) with LELO’s patented SenseMotion remote, which controls the vibrator based on its placement:
Offering eight unique intensity settings, the vibrator itself is controlled with little more than a flick of your wrist for easy play — anywhere.
The only drawback is the physical size of the remote; although it’s sleek, it’s not particularly small — even when it’s tucked into the palm of your hand.
And as with many LELO products, price is a factor on this one, but it comes with a one-year warranty that protects your investment.
→ Learn more* about LELO TIANI 3 or check pricing*.
- Honorable Mention:
We-Vibe Chorus → 4.5 out of 5
We can’t talk about wearables without mentioning We-Vibe, a leader in couples’ sex toys that can be used together, separately, or via remote.
The We-Vibe Chorus can be used remotely and will even sync to an Apple Watch for that Dick Tracy experience, which is why it’s our honorable mention.
What’s especially fun about the We-Vibe Chorus is the squeeze remote — which is just as cool as it sounds. The harder you squeeze it, the harder it vibrates.
For a long while, connectivity issues with We-Vibe products caused more frustration than pleasure. These days, We-Vibe is using a new “Anchor Link” technology.
I’m in no way qualified to explain how it works — but the end result is a better connection that makes everything you want to do with your wearable vibrator that much more effective.
→ Learn more* about the We-Vibe Chorus or check pricing*.
Best Panty Vibrator
- Waves Of Pleasure Undulate With Every Beat Of The Music
- Thin, Lightweight Design Provides A Comfortable Fit
- Includes Pretty Lace Panties
- Body-Safe Silicone
- Can Last Up To 2 Hours On A Full Charge
- Wireless Remote Range of 20’
- “One Size Fits All” Panty (Sizes 2-12)
- Music Feature Can Drain The Battery
- Responds To Live Sound So You Might Not Want To Wear It To Church
- Not Waterproof
- Not Compatible With The OhMiBod Remote App
If you’re looking for a vibrating panty that includes underwear, the Club Vibe 3.Oh is a favorite of ours.
Featuring a pair of lacy black panties with a pocket sewn into the crotch, this vibrator actually responds to music, sending waves of pleasure with every beat. The word “Club” is in its name for a reason.
But it gets better. Club Vibe 3.Oh has a built-in microphone inside its wireless remote so your partner can talk dirty while you get off with no physical touch.
Its only issue is the “one-size-fits-all” panties might not fit everyone, as sizes range from 2-12. But you can always replace them with your own panties. The fun doesn’t need to stop!
The Club Vibe 3.Oh will last for up to 2 hours on a full charge and it also features a wireless remote that operates from up to 20’ away so your partner can control it from a short distance.
This vibrator is a true party in your pants.
→ Learn more* about Club Vibe 3.Oh or check pricing*.
- Honorable Mention:
CalExotics Lock-N-Play Remote Panty Teaser → 4.3 out of 5
This little vibrator comes with 12 intensity settings that will rock your world. Its two magnetic wings lock onto your panties so you can enjoy 70 minutes of playtime.
Some say the wings aren’t very secure, especially for the petite version. You’ll most likely need to experiment to find what works for you.
In terms of distance – being apart has never been more exciting. Lock-N-Play Remote Panty Teaser can be used at a distance of up to 33 feet!
→ Learn more* about Lock-N-Play or check pricing*.
Best Finger Vibrator
[Note: Get the Adam & Eve Rechargeable Finger Vibe for only $22.46 using code "WHI25" at Adam & Eve or $31.96 using code "WHEALTH" at PinkCherry — specially negotiated discounts we secured after independent review.]
- Tons Of Vibe Settings To Tickle Every Fancy
- Versatile Pointed Tip For Internal Or External Stimulation
- Extra Strong Vibrations In A Small Package
- Can Be Submerged For Fun In The Tub
- Only 50 Minutes Of Use Time On A 3-Hour Charge
- Some Users Find This Vibe To Be Too Strong For Their Clits
- Not Everyone Will Enjoy The Texture Of The “Massaging Nubs”
Perfect for putting pleasure at your fingertips — literally — finger vibrators are small but mighty vibrating sex toys that can add a brand new dimension to digital play.
Our favorite is the Adam & Eve Rechargeable Finger Vibrator, which offers 10 vibration settings in a small package.
Featuring a curved and pointed tip for expert-level clitoral stimulation, this vibe can also be inserted vaginally if G-spot stimulation is your jam.
This waterproof finger vibrator is completely submersible so you can take it with you into the tub or shower.
The outer silicone sleeve features “massaging nubs” for clitoral play for those who enjoy additional versatility through texture.
Speaking of being versatile, the mini bullet vibrator can be removed from the finger sleeve entirely to be used any way you like.
The only downside to this vibe is that it starts off on its highest vibration setting and some folks have found it to be a little too powerful.
Billing, packaging, and shipping are completely discreet through Adam & Eve, plus you can enjoy a *25% discount using code WHI25 during checkout. Don’t forget to select your free gifts from Adam & Eve during checkout, too!
→ Learn more* about the Adam & Eve Rechargeable Finger Vibrator or check pricing*.
- Honorable Mention:
GLUVR Finger Vibrator → 4.5 out of 5
At first glance, this is probably the least-sexy vibrator on our list of top picks, but hear me out.
The GLUVR slips over your thumb and forefinger which gives you two points of vibration – making it one of the most versatile finger vibrators available.
Although it can certainly be used for dual stimulation of the clitoris and G-spot, it can also add an assist during a sensual massage or hand jobs.
Offering six unique functions, this waterproof glove keeps pleasure right at your fingertips.
→ Learn more* about the GLUVR or check pricing*.
Best Vibrators For Vaginal Stimulation
Penetration. It’s pretty nice, right?
Depending on what kind of vaginal stimulation you’re into, a more versatile vibrator is generally better than a one-thing-wonder.
Vaginal vibrators can thrust, vibrate, or wiggle, and those things can happen in tandem with double or even triple penetration if that’s what you’re looking for.
With so many options, how do you know which type of vibrator to choose?
For many users, myself included, experimentation is a key element in figuring out what works.
I only wish that the vibe selection had been anywhere near as good as it is now when I was figuring things out.
Best G-Spot Vibrator
- Completely Customizable For Precisely-Targeted Pleasure: Can Be Used For Deep Insertion, Double Penetration, Clit Stimulation, Or G-Spot, A-Spot And P-Spot Play
- Bends Into ANY Shape Desired; 6 Power Motors Deliver Vibration Exactly Where You Need It
- 16 Versatile Power Settings; App-Controlled
- Quiet (Though You May Not Be!)
- Body-Safe Silicone + Waterproof
- The Entire Unit Vibrates, So There’s No Non-Vibraty Place To Touch
- A Bit Less Strong Than Expected
- At Only 1.7” Wide, It’s Wider Than The Original Crescendo But Is A Touch On The Narrow Side
Before we talk about G-spot vibes, let’s get one finicky issue out of the way: the G-spot exists.
If you have a vulva, a vagina, and a clitoris, you also have a G-spot. That said, not everyone gains the same level of pleasure from G-spot stimulation, and that’s totally cool.
Sensations can often come down to anatomy, which is the same reason some women can have orgasms with penetrative missionary intercourse while others cannot.
It’s not a matter of good or bad, just physical differences and learning what works for your unique body.
That said, the Mystery Vibe Crescendo 2 belongs in the nightstand drawer of anyone who is a fan of internal penetration. The Crescendo 2 is a versatile, adjustable, and titillating massager that can do it all.
With six motors and 16 settings, a waterproof design, and a bendable exterior that is limited only by your imagination — this G-spot vibe is an excellent product that’s well worth the investment.
Take a closer look at the wonders of the Crescendo below:
It’s also a great choice for beginners since the vibe strength doesn’t quite reach the overwhelming levels of other G-spotters.
→ Learn more* about the Crescendo 2 or check pricing*.
- Honorable Mention:
Hot Octopuss Kurve → 4.7 out of 5
If you’re not looking for versatility and really just want the best G-spot vibrator around — the Hot Octopuss Kurve is like nothing else you’ve experienced, honestly!
At first glance, the Kurve looks like any other curved G-spotter — but nicer.
The construction and materials give it a fancy look which is complemented by the cute, festive packaging it comes in. But the bass and treble technology it incorporates is truly unique among vibes.
To appreciate the uniqueness of the Hot Octopuss Kurve, one first has to understand the spinning motor vibrations versus deeper, rumbly vibes that occur in modern, high-end sex toys.
I talk about this at length in my review of the Kurve, but it might just be something you have to experience firsthand.
Combining deep vibrations and light surface vibes provides a sensation no other vibrator — let alone any other G-spotter — can achieve.
→ For more, read: It’s All About Dat Bass (And Treble) With The Hot Octopuss Kurve
→ Learn more* about the Kurve or check pricing*.
Best Vibrators For Dual Stimulation
If you’re looking for the very best vibrators that can tease your clit while they thump against your G-spot, you’re in luck — we’ve got the goods right here.
To help you in your search for dual stimulation vibrators, our list contains our TOP pick and an honorable mention for each — and it’s totally okay if you decide you need both.
We are talking about dual stimulation here, folks.
Know what you’re looking for? Click on a vibrator type to jump to our top pick in that category!
Best Rabbit Vibrator
- Accurate Sonographic Design Pleases A Wider Range Of Anatomies While Ultra-Soft Silicone Provides Optimal Comfort
- Ergonomic Design With Looped Handle Is Easy To Use; 12 Pleasure Settings Offer Plenty Of Versatility To Suit Any Stimulation Needs
- 1-Year Warranty/10-Year Quality Guarantee Protects Your Investment And Offers Peace Of Mind
- Very Quiet Operation For A Toy Of This Style
- Fully Waterproof & USB Rechargeable; Up To 4 Hours Of Play Time On A Full Charge
- Higher Price Point Will Be Inaccessible For Some
- Difficult To Clean — Lubricant Or Bodily Fluids Can Get Stuck In Between The ABS Plastic And Silicone
- Requires 2 Full Hours Of Charging Before First Use; Subsequent Charges Take About An Hour
Finding the ideal dual stimulator can be your ticket to so-called blended orgasms that encompass clitoral, vaginal, and G-spot stimuli and basically feel like a full-body O.
Rabbit vibrators have been around almost as long as the Hitachi wands, and are nearly as popular.
The first one debuted in 1984 and was an immediate sensation — though it became even more popular after appearing on “Sex In The City.”
The original Rabbit Pearl had a rotating middle section that vulva owners are still talking about today.
A rabbit vibrator can have a straight shaft or one that may be curved. Traditionally, there are one or more protrusions for clitoral (and sometimes anal) stimulation.
On an original rabbit, the ears are meant to go on either side of the clitoris during use for a sensation that really cannot be produced any other way.
Our pick for best modern rabbit vibrator is the LELO SORAYA 2.
After testing and reviewing the SORAYA 2 ourselves, we love the waterproof materials, the silicone outside, and the amazing battery life — and you will, too.
This is the second vibrator on our list of recommendations that provides a whopping four-hour playtime after a full charge. It also comes with a USB charger for maximum portability.
Many vibrators promise quiet operation for privacy and discretion but the LELO SORAYA 2 is one of the few that’s actually as silent as promised.
If you’ve ever accidentally woken up a partner, roommate, or neighbor with the loudness of your sex toy, you already know that discretion can be critical.
There is one caveat with the LELO SORAYA 2, however, and it’s a big one.
The design combines two materials — leaving a small space between the silicone and metal pieces. This can trap moisture, bacteria, and even lube.
Cleaning must be immediate and thorough — like with a scrubby brush — to make sure it’s cleaned well. We also recommend sanitizing this toy after each use.
Still, the SORAYA 2 is a waterproof, highly portable, ergonomic dual stimulator that provides a long run time and awesome sensations. If you’re ready to make that investment, you can’t go wrong here.
→ Learn more* about the SORAYA 2 or check pricing*.
- Honorable Mention:
LELO INA Wave 2 → 4.8 out of 5
Our honorable mention in the rabbit category goes to another LELO product, the INA Wave 2, which we tested ourselves — and loved.
Featuring 4.3” of insertable length, INA’s shaft is great for those who enjoy deeper vaginal penetration and it moves in a way that mimics the classic “come hither” motion for targeted G-spot stimulation.
They don’t call it the “Wave” for nothing.
The external arm provides flexible clitoral stimulation that can be positioned right where you need it and want it most.
This waterproof rabbit is easy to use and will last up to 2 hours on a full charge.
→ Learn more* about INA Wave 2 or check pricing*.
Best Butterfly Vibrator
- Dual Vibrating Thrills For Clit And Shaft Action
- Remote Control Works Up To 20 Feet Away For Public Fun
- Varied Pulsation And Escalation Patterns For Every Pleasure Seeker
- Crafted From Creamy Soft Body-Safe Silicone
- USB Rechargeable & Runs for Up To 90 Minutes On A Full Charge
- Can Slip Out Easily If Not Positioned Correctly
- Some Users Find The Vibrations Are Not Strong Enough
- May Be Too Loud For Public Play In Quieter Settings
- 2-Hour Charging Time
Butterfly vibrators come in a variety of designs, even though the first ones focused on clitoral stimulation alone.
We get to reap the benefits of technological advancement, folks, because without it, we wouldn’t have the Evolved Butterfly Effect Rechargeable G-Spot Massager.
This butterfly vibrator uses dual motors to thrill your clit and G-spot at the same time, spreading its wings across your vulva for a truly all-encompassing orgasm.
The Evolved Butterfly Effect is so great, the company guarantees your sexual satisfaction or you can return it for free.
The butterfly’s “antennae” work similarly to the way the ears on a traditional rabbit vibrator do — sliding along either side of your clitoris to deliver its vibrations.
The insertable shaft is 4 ½ inches long so it can reach your G-spot with ease.
Dual motors operate the clitoral stimulator and the shaft, but they can be operated independently of one another for a truly customized experience.
Waterproof and remote-controlled, this butterfly will flit against your clit and G-spot for up to 90 minutes on a full charge.
Enjoy a *25% discount using code WHI25 during checkout at Adam & Eve, which packages, ships, and bills discreetly. Don’t forget to select your free gifts at Adam & Eve during checkout!
→ Learn more* about the Evolved Butterfly Effect or check pricing*.
- Honorable Mention:
CalExotics Butterfly Kiss Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator → 4 out of 5
The Butterfly Kiss Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator is designed to have a make-out sesh with your lady parts!
Textured antennae offer a tantalizing clit massage as the soft, rounded tip of the shaft teases your G-spot in just the right way— providing targeted dual stimulation exactly where you want it.
Powerful dual motors send titillating vibrations everywhere and this vibe offers 10 versatile functions for customizable vibration, pulsation, and escalation.
→ Learn more* about the Butterfly Kiss or check pricing*.
Ready to splurge on a vibrator? Go for it — you deserve it!
Fulfilling orgasms promote restful sleep, which is a cornerstone of good health. Without restful sleep, our focus and concentration, mood, and even our immune system can suffer.
It is not hyperbole to say that a quality sex toy isn’t just an investment in orgasms — it’s an investment in your health, one that’s every bit as important as hydration or nutrition.
Luckily, there’s never been a better time to take a long hard look at contemporary sex toys and how they can enhance your pursuit of pleasure.