Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex life with adult toys

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex life with adult toys

Have questions about vibrator use or loss of sensitivity?

We have more answers!

Read our full article, “Can Vibrators Desensitize Or Damage My Clitoris, Or Vagina?” here:

https://www.womens-health.com/desensitized-clitoris

Hi all!

What do you think about using these stuff? Has any of you ever used sex toys by yourself or with a partner? Does it provide you any benefits or not?

There is a huge amount of different devices on the market and I think it's a great topic to talk about)

Let's discuss it!
    Last edited by Alison H.; 12-04-2020, 06:52 PM.

• Of course we've used stuff. I was masturbating when I was like 9. lol I had to switch to softer toys when I started doing stuff with partners though. They just can't insert things at quite the right angle for my sensitive urethra and to avoid banging my cervix. I have a couple very large but very squishy toys, rabbits, fun factory has good texture if you want solid but with a smoother, softer feeling, the fun factory version of ben wa balls are great but I can't fit a duo lengthwise... The balls are great if you do anal sex. Stick one in the vagina and every movement anally will push the ball around against the front wall of the vagina.

Comment

• There are a lot of exciting things that can make things more interesting and more enjoyable for both single and partner play. That is my opinion. Me and my wife have a few toys. Some of the types are lubricants, dildo's, vibrating rings and games.

Comment

• These are fun! And there is no reason to not use them.
        It does provide benefits, both physical and psychological. It really can be fun.

Comment

• Wow, guys! Thanks so much for your responses

Me and my bf wanted to make our sex relations more diverse and we have decided to do it resorting to toys.
          We've bought few toys and they actually work great for us. But we don't want to stop!) So maybe somebody could give us another suggestion about toys?
          Last edited by Bobich; 01-13-2015, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• What kinda toys have you two tried? I can suggest **** rings with vibrators. Usually a ring with some kinda massage head for the clitoris that vibrates.

Comment

• Few weeks ago we've bought Fun Factory's Elegance vibrator from Toydemon, so I'm using it and stay completly satisfied. Also we already have few vibrating and regular rings... But now I want to bring in some toy for my bf. Maybe some masturbating sleeve or something like that. I've heard Fleshlight is great brand, but it seems a little bit pricey for me.

Feel free to give me any suggestions. I would be very grateful!

Comment

• In addition to toys, you might want to try some sex pillows and/or restraints. Great sex is sometimes a matter of angles. Check out Liberator Shapes on the web and, I think, at Amazon. Have fun.
                "The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." Despair.com "Dysfunction"

Comment

• Toys are a great. I don't use them often, but when I do, I enjoy it a lot.

Comment

• In some using this tool is part of the game and they will enjoy it.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                      2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                    • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                    • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
                    • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
                    • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X