Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the craziest thing you did for love ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the craziest thing you did for love ?

I quit my job, relocated to a new country.
    Behold the presence of the Father in all beings...

• got married

Comment

• Wow. :-) I really can't think of anything crazy I've done for love. But, there's still plenty of time. lol
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• stayed on phone for probably an hour waiting for first love (HS boyfriend) to return to phone
        he went to answer door, waited and waited and started to worry something had happened to him

the only thing that happened was he forgot I was on the phone!

Comment

• Gone without sex
          "Those sowing seed with tears
          Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Originally posted by Stillness View Post
            Gone without sex
            what we do or "don't" do for love

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
              I quit my job, relocated to a new country.
              hope you're still together

Comment

• Had kids
                Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamP346 View Post
                  Had kids
                  You didn't want kids?
                  "Those sowing seed with tears
                  Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Originally posted by Stillness View Post

You didn't want kids?
                    Not biological kids. I wanted to adopt. I felt the world was already overpopulated and there are too many unwanted kids that need homes. And even if that wasn't the case, I didn't have any desire to have my own kids.
                    Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• Do your kids know that you didn't want them?
                      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by jns View Post
                        Do your kids know that you didn't want them?
                        I didn't say I didn't want them. I didn't want to have biological kids. But I decided to have kids and therefore I did want THEM. I decided I wanted to have something I didn't really desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamP346 View Post

Not biological kids. I wanted to adopt. .
                          you could still adopt if you wanted to; thinking you are younger than me
                          it took a while to convince husband to adopt, but it was mostly he was scared
                          many days think he's a better dad than I am a mom

Comment

• Originally posted by amy40 View Post

you could still adopt if you wanted to; thinking you are younger than me
                            it took a while to convince husband to adopt, but it was mostly he was scared
                            many days think he's a better dad than I am a mom
                            I've wanted to be a foster parent and I've tried many years with my husband but he always made excuses. It is an area of strain in our marriage.

Comment

• I held a similar view Dream. I wanted to adopt since high school. It's never happened, and I suppose there's a good reason for that.

After the divorce I thought I would pursue it, but now with some unsolved health questions it probably isn't going to happen.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Birth Control & Infertility

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
                              • Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

Vanessa R. When I met the guy I've been dating, I actually asked him about his ghosting history the first time we met. He didn't really even know what...

01-15-2021, 03:16 PM By atskitty2

I truly appreciate the insight and feedback, JonnyR , especially coming from a guy. I've been fortunate enough in recent months to come across a few "rare...

01-14-2021, 01:38 PM By Vanessa R.

Very true atskitty2 ! You bring up a good point about how easy it is for someone to walk away in all facets. Of course, the fact that there are people...

01-14-2021, 12:21 PM By Vanessa R.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
                              • Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Hi guys , this is my first post here I’m hoping someone can give me some insight or maybe you have been through something similar an can share ! I’m...

01-08-2021, 04:05 AM By Nikkie92
                              • Got a Vulva? Let's talk wanking!

I'm putting together a piece on hands-free masturbation and would love to hear from people with vulvas. I'm looking for quotes or stories about early...

01-03-2021, 01:44 AM By Wednesday L.F.
                              • I just want some assurance.

Hello.

So these are questions for all the ladies. For those who engage in anal sex, how many years have you been having it? Have you've had...

12-30-2020, 08:01 PM By yrtxzh5a47
                              Working...
                              X