Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

too jaded?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
    I agree SA. And this post wasn't technically supposed to be about me or this current situationship.
    Yeah, I know

I sometimes post threads because writing my thoughts helps me think. Not sure that was your intention with this thread, but as I was reading the first post I got the vibe that you were sort of thinking as you were going.

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
    I'm hanging out. I'm chatting with someone that I enjoy and I'm going to go out with other men as I would normally. Neither he nor I are losing anything by chatting and staying in touch. I'll see him again when we can.
    I agree with this. And this also gives Mr Situationship the chance to pleasantly surprise you. From what I gather, it's only been like two dates.
    [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• No, we saw each other several times. 5-6x over a couple weeks. Then ... Nothing is working out to get together. He's only been in town 2 of those weeks since tho.

Actually, what I tried to do, with my rambling story, was demonstrate how I think my jaded outlook is influencing my ability to come in, with no negative expectations. And how other people experience that too. My girl friends say it's bad, my guy friends say it's bad...lol. But they really have no reason to back that up for me, just based on their history. My girl friends say their experiences, my guy friends tell me the men's perspective...

I think he's hiding something. I think it's health issues, at this point. I have no reason to think he's married or anything serious. I asked him some hard questions, he was pretty open with me, as appropriate for the time we had known each other.

So, that's the deal with me.

SA, you need to catch us up with your life soon!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X