Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Know If He Loves Me? This Is A Loaded Topic...Let's Discuss It!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he loves you, you will know. It's all in the way he treats you! Anyone can say I love you.

Comment

• I agree with Julia! Love is expressed not only through words but also actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashlee T. View Post
        Popcorn&Candy - Interesting! So did you just not share the same feelings he had for you? Unrequited love is always so tough! I have experienced that too, in both directions, unfortunately.
        It's not always easy to understand what the other person is going through. How much he wants to be with us.. is the love real? Should we accept that, are we ready for that? Lots of things going on in the mind, still, it's a very hard situation, mentally.Unrequited love is indeed so tough and I had this situation, someone in my teen years, said he loves me, we were friends from many years, but I was not ready, and this broke his heart. Today, he is with someone else, well. It's so hard to love, or not to love. It's great to hear others stories too. It's okay Popcorn&Candy.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

Welcome to WH Interactive Forums. Maybe role playing would help the relationship along. You want him to dominate. He plays the role of dominating. In...

Yesterday, 06:15 PM By jns
        • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

Yesterday, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
        • Reply to Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

Do you know for certain that your mother-in-law would be in disagreement with his attendance there? It could be that he lists himself single because so...

Yesterday, 05:43 PM By atskitty2

Welcome Red77! So glad you joined us!

If he wasn't open to a threesome, I doubt he'll be into opening the relationship.
          I'm also guessing...

Yesterday, 05:36 PM By atskitty2

Sexual incompatibility is indeed a legit reason for ending a relationship. Time to have another coversation about your sexual needs and where it could...

Yesterday, 11:46 AM By EmptyNester

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

Yesterday, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
        • Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

I, (22) and my husband (30) have been together a couple years. At first sex was great. The last year, it’s declined. Now it’s to the point where it’s...

Yesterday, 10:51 AM By Red77
        • Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

I was over at a fetish-focused singles website (for reasons that are in line with the values in my marriage) and am pretty sure I saw my husband's mother's...

11-25-2022, 09:26 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Advice for a man

Hi ladies, I don't know if this is the right place to post but I have a bit of a situation. Basically a female friend has uncharacteristically (We both...

11-24-2022, 04:31 PM By Clueless man
        • Painful spotting

!!! I have already been to a gynecologist with a PhD, please don't tell me to go to one !!!

I don't have any dectectable illnesses besides...

11-24-2022, 09:23 AM By Space-Traveller
        Working...
        X