Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birth Control & Letting Him Finish Inside You

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Birth Control & Letting Him Finish Inside You

WHI Editor's Note: For the latest discussion on cumming inside, join us here!

Hi girls!
    Me and my husband have been married for 11 years and we have 1 child. Lately I have been having a really strong desire for my husband to ejaculate inside me during sex ( I have a totally different orgasm from it!). I am currently on the pill. We are NOT looking to have any more children. Do any of you girls take this risk?
    Last edited by Ashlee T.; 03-21-2019, 11:20 AM.

• But... that's the whole point of birth control... /confused

Comment

• It's just that I know that no birth control is 100% effective, and I was just curious on how many of you just go for it... cause I want too!! lol

Comment

• I think pretty much everyone takes that risk. Its close to 99% (I think) chance of not getting pregnant. If you want to be extra careful --- just don't have him ejaculate inside of you when ovulating. Like said above, you use birth control for that reason -- alot of the time.

Comment

• As long as you are consistent with taking the pill it remains at the very high level of effectiveness of around 98-99.xx%.
          There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• i was on the pill for two years & let my boyfriend ejaculate inside of me with no pregnancy scares — then again i didn't know i had endo at the time so that could have been the cause of my infertility . . . however just continue to take the pill at the same time each day without skipping one & if you want to be extra careful, do not let him ejaculate inside of you while you are ovulating, like an above poster said. good luck!
            "we should all start to live before we get too old. fear is stupid. so are regrets"
            marilyn monroe <3

Comment

• I couldn't even imagine, NOT letting my hubby ejaculate inside of me. When I was on the pill (I now have my tubes tied), he came inside of me every time with no other birth control and we never had any pregnancy scares.

Comment

• My girl is on the pill as well and she loves it when I ejaculate inside her. When we both have simultaneous orgasms and the feeling of finishing inside her, she says it gives her much more intense feeling when she feels me finish in her and its a very emotional connected thing too I find. Shes on the pill and when shes ovulating we use a condom.

Comment

• I also can't imagine NOT letting my partner finish inside of me. It makes sex so much more intimiate! I have been on the pill and haven't had any scares, but since I have been off the pill my boyfriend and I both grumble about him not being able to finish inside of me haha.

Comment

• I'm on the pill and my boyfriend always ejaculates inside me, with no condom. It feels super-good for him and is very exciting for me too, and very bonding and loving. We've been doing this since we started having sex about a year ago and I haven't had any pregnancy scares, but i do make sure to be very careful about taking my pills on schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by x808x8 View Post
                      Hi girls!
                      Me and my husband have been married for 11 years and we have 1 child. Lately I have been having a really strong desire for my husband to ejaculate inside me during sex ( I have a totally different orgasm from it!). I am currently on the pill. We are NOT looking to have any more children. Do any of you girls take this risk?

I have been on birth control for two years, and no pregnancies! I know it can be scary. I remember when I first started birth control, I wouldn't let me fiance cum inside me for a month because I was so scared! But you get use to it and that worry fades away. Just make sure you are consistent in taking your pills. Don't miss any, and if you do, make sure you read the instructions as to what to do (if you miss).
                      "Look both ways before you cross the street"

Comment

• If you want to be extra careful you could consider using a spermicide. When I was on the pill my boyfriend and I would use it if I had taken my pill a little late. There's nothing wrong with having him ejaculate inside of you. That's the whole reason I went on birth control in the first place, and now I can't imagine sex any other way

Comment

• KateA- I am in the same boat. Sex would be much more intimate if my fiance could ejaculate inside me, but I am not on any birth control. I have been trying to find a solution for that for once we are married. I cannot take hormonal, so I have hit a road block. Not sure if its worth getting the Copper IUD either.... **sigh**.

I was on the pill for 6 months and my fiance ejaculated inside me every time, without any pregnancy scares. Only less than 1 out of every 100 women will get pregnant while using the pill perfectly. I believe the pill says on the case 99.4% effective. If you take it at the same time every day, you should have no worries.

Comment

• yeah but is it the risk of doing something illicit like unprotected sex that can be a turn on? I used to be on the pill but not for about a year now and it does happen sometimes for me and my bf that we've run out of condoms and he can be VERY persuasive.. lol.. so far no problem

Comment

• SandraK...probably not recommended if you're not trying to have any babies, lol

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

Today, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
                              • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

Today, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
                              • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              Working...
                              X