Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair between my butt cheeks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taos- you make a good point but without knowing all the particulars it's hard to completely agree. She's rightly offended tho.

Sateen- if YOU want to get rid of it, do so. I'd personally be offended if I had to be in one position for my partner all the time for him to be satisfied. Are u satisfied? I'd be telling him his hairy balls are a turn off
    If I knew where I was going I would already be there
    I wish I had more time. Judicious, beautiful, augmented, whatever.
    I've always been afraid to die, but I think I'm more afraid to live. (BC, SP)

"I would go out tonight, but i havent got a stitch to wear!" Morissey

Comment

• Your husband is facing problem when you guys do doggie style. Instead of that you can go for some other positions if sex really matters you. Tell him that shaving in between but cheeks so painful. If he agress to get shaved his butt hair then you can also do that. I can bet that he would never agree for this as we are human and our every bad deed hurt us. I hate doggie style as my boy friend has a long that hurts me a lot.

Comment

• For the latest discussion on butt hair, why we have it, and how to remove it, join us here!
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
          2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
        • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
        • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
        • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
        • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X