Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG you guys i have Milky White Disharge!! Answers Anyone Pweeeez

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG you guys i have Milky White Disharge!! Answers Anyone Pweeeez

I had the longest menstrual cycle ever. I started to bleed on the 25th of september,stopped bleeding this past friday the the 10October. Yeah,, I know...yucky and annoying. But the day after i noticed a white milky-kind of discharge as i was going to the bathroom. I don't know what it means but i know that when you ovulate the disharge is supposed to resemble egg whites. Egg whites are clear lol. So anyway i was hoping one of you girls/woman out there would have some type of emergency advice. I want to get pregnant so if this means that i am ovulating i shoul get to the baby making asap ...right??? HELP!!!
    ♥myteddy14me♥

• You and your wanting to get pregnant, lol...

Don't stress your period went on for way too long and your body is just adjusting, that's all... But by all means, if you want that baby, keep doing the thing,you know...

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• lol♥

I wuv you. Thanks for the info. Hey you are always the only one who actually cares enough to answer. Well yeah I am still trying to concieve. I am a bit frightened now that maybe I am infertile. I've been trying for a while and my menstrual cycle is incredibly wierd and off. I guess I can't freak out just yet. Most women spend a whole year trying to get preggos before they do, or so I've read lol. Well chears thank you!!♥
      ♥myteddy14me♥

Comment

• ahh not true, i'm on here more than anyone else, lol...

But, actually i know some people (3) actually that have taken 4 years, the key is not to stress but relax and just know that it "will" happen, when it wants to, lol..

Keep safe.

CW

Comment

• White Dischage and Missed Period

Hi Can anyone advice me. I am trying to get pregnant and i hope this time i am. As i missed my period it should be start on 9th but it's not and i have white discharge from last few days it's not that heavy. I haven't done home prgency test but i booked appointment with my Dr. for Thursday. But you know girls but every mom want to know ASAP.

Comment

• hey cw♥

In re: to the white discharge I'm having it looks like 2% milk lol...really have you ever had this? I'm a bit concerned.???
            ♥myteddy14me♥

Comment

• Here's something I found, hope it helps both of you.. If you are worried then go see your Doctor but as stated, it seems normal to me.

While vaginal discharge can sometimes be cloudy, your understanding of what's normal needn't be! Discharge is common to all women and helps vaginas stay healthy by regularly flushing them out and maintaining their pH. Most women have some vaginal discharge throughout their menstrual cycle — even very young women who have not begun menstruating can have vaginal discharge. It is common to notice some discharge after using the bathroom or to find wet or dried discharge on your underwear. You can also go exploring and use your fingers to find out what your discharge looks and smells like on any given day. This kind of self-check can be useful — familiarizing yourself with how you normally smell or taste at various times of the month can help you to identify when your scent or flavor is off.
              Here are some key ways to determine if your vaginal discharge is normal or if you have cause for concern:
              Normal
              Cause for concern
              Color
              Clear or whitish discharge (may be yellowish when dried)
              Yellow or greenish discharge, or discharge that suddenly changes color
              Scent
              Mild scent or none at all
              A strong, foul, sometimes "fishy" odor, or a sudden change in odor
              Texture
              Can vary from "paste" like and somewhat sticky to clear and stretchy, depending on where you are in your cycle and whether you are aroused
              Clumpy or lumpy discharge, with "cottage cheese" like texture
              Volume
              Can vary from very little to quite a lot (particularly when ovulating or aroused)
              Sudden changes in volume, particularly if other symptoms are present
              As you can see, it is normal to have some variation in vaginal discharge during your menstrual cycle. In addition, different women can have different levels of discharge. Pregnancy and hormonal birth control methods may also make discharge heavier than normal.

CW

Comment

• ♥♥♥

Thanx CW Smooches♥
                ♥myteddy14me♥

Comment

• hey chandlers wish..
                  where did you get that table? after looking at it, now im kinda worried because normal for me is strong odor with white clummps

Comment

• discharge

any guidlines on taste. i found the table most informative

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Does lube actually help you?

Lube definitely helps me! I love using it with sex toys and partners alike and always finds that it only enhances my experience!

Today, 10:27 AM By Zoë T.
                    • Reply to Making everyday routine joyful

I'm not the best multitasker and personally like to devote all of my energy and mind towards one thing at a time. So using a sex toy during work or zoom...

Today, 10:22 AM By Zoë T.

One thing about work is that you are being paid for your work which to me means you should be focused on work when you are being paid to perform it (and...

Yesterday, 10:29 PM By jns

If I understand correctly, it sounds like you’re talking about a sex toy that activates/triggers with notifications or activity at work? So like something...

Yesterday, 07:30 PM By Alison H.
                    • Making everyday routine joyful

Hey, ladies!

Seems like human interaction and communication is becoming more and more virtual as our world is becoming more digitalized....

Yesterday, 01:01 PM By in_love_with_females

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X