Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need your help...please.. please

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks I think I will try some of the natural remedies. I heard of the Apple cider Vinegar but was told to put in my bath water. I will let everyone how its going.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Pubic Hair Design

I used to date a chick who was fond of shaving in designs. I could take or leave it, but the joy she got from feeling pretty “down there” made me...

Yesterday, 08:12 PM By Wednesday L.F.
    • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

Nice! We don’t even have kids and getting out of the apartment in favor of a hotel or hot tub can really steam things up for us. I encourage every couple...

Yesterday, 08:10 PM By Wednesday L.F.
    • Reply to hair loss

Oh man…I’m having crazy hair loss these days, starting about a year ago. My doc says stress is a key factor, but I also started taking vitamin D since...

Yesterday, 08:04 PM By Wednesday L.F.
    • Reply to gifts for spouse/boyfriends

When I run out of cool ideas, I get my hubs a nerdy T-shirt. As such, he’s got about 30 of them....

Yesterday, 07:59 PM By Wednesday L.F.
    • Reply to have you had sex outside?

thanks for sharing everyone!

we only did it outside twice
      once time was on vacation

it's exciting cause there's always...

05-12-2022, 05:37 PM By amy40
    widgetinstance 381 (Latest Topics On Our Forums) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X