Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giving vs. Receiving

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tex View Post
    Tex hearts the lickety licks!
    Tex, fly out to MA and train all these men, will you?

Most guys just don't seem to like giving it, yet they expect the women to give him a BJ whenever he wants it. Yeah, right buddy... where do you get off telling me to get you off when you won't get me off? LOL.

Comment

• And don't we all know it. I vote Tex for moderator-ship.

Comment

• Originally posted by kristalyn04 View Post
        Tex, fly out to MA and train all these men, will you?
        Probably a bad idea. If I'm supposed to train other men, I'd need a female volunteer on whom to demonstrate my enthusiastic techniques. But once I start demonstrating, I'll get carried away, and then there ain't gonna be a whole lot of time left for any training.

Well, unless my students are good enough to learn just by observing rather than by doing.

Comment

Probably a bad idea. If I'm supposed to train other men, I'd need a female volunteer on whom to demonstrate my enthusiastic techniques. But once I start demonstrating, I'll get carried away, and then there ain't gonna be a whole lot of time left for any training.

Well, unless my students are good enough to learn just by observing rather than by doing.
          I volunteer!

Comment

• Holy , that is hilarious. I wonder what kind of title THAT particular seminar would have?

Comment

• Originally posted by kristalyn04 View Post
              I volunteer!
              Just make sure you have a crow bar handy in case I need to be pried off...

Comment

• Originally posted by ManINeedACoffee View Post
                Holy , that is hilarious. I wonder what kind of title THAT particular seminar would have?
                Clitical Thinking

Comment

Just make sure you have a crow bar handy in case I need to be pried off...
                  Why in the world would I want to do that? hehe...

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                  Clitical Thinking
                  Indeed it is! lol's

Comment

• Brilliant. I love it.

Comment

• At Clitical Thinking, I'll be discussing and demonstrating my CEV system:

Communication - every woman has different preferences, and those preferences may even change from session to session, so find out what she likes and do it
                      Enthusiasm - even the best skills won't do much good if you act like you're about to fall asleep, so act like this is what you were born to do and you can't get enough
                      Variety - an encore can be appreciated but don't make the tongue in and tongue out the same day in and day out, so change things up a bit and surprise her

This is the road to paradise.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Recommend a C-Ring?

That’s good to know. Thanks! I have a HO Curve g-spotter, and fine that bass/treble tech to be pretty cool. I’ll def check out what else they have...

01-15-2022, 02:31 AM By Wednesday L.F.
                      • Reply to Why Are Some Men Afraid Of Marriage? He Just Won't Propose!

I also agree with Gena G. -- in both my marriages, we talked about what we wanted and what our future might look like, including marriage, long before...

01-14-2022, 09:35 AM By Kayla Lords
                      • Reply to What

As someone who has had really awful relationships, relationships that started well and ended badly, and a (current) solid relationship that is fulfilling...

01-14-2022, 09:29 AM By Kayla Lords
                      • What

Hey All
                        What a man wants from Woman And what woman wants from Man
                        i have seen people struggle with their Relationship
                        No one is perfect...

01-13-2022, 03:02 AM By NewRichardMercado
                      • Reply to Why am I crying every time we have sex?

Oh wow, that sounds very difficult. I know that when I was in a similar situation, it was simply taking me a long time to realize that my relationship...

01-12-2022, 03:50 PM By Wednesday L.F.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• What

Hey All
                        What a man wants from Woman And what woman wants from Man
                        i have seen people struggle with their Relationship
                        No one is perfect...

01-13-2022, 03:02 AM By NewRichardMercado
                      • I stopped using the birth patch, when does my period come?

So I only wore the patch for the first 3 weeks (this is my first time ever using it). As you all know after that time you’re supposed to have a patch...

01-09-2022, 04:27 AM By Sofia12330
                      • Egg Donation

Have you ever donated eggs through a fertility clinic? I know that it's a pretty lengthy process and there is much to consider about egg donation, but...

12-31-2021, 04:43 PM By Zoë T.
                      • Will birth patch change my period dates?

So I started using the birth patch about 3 weeks ago now. I didn’t put the first one on after a week and a half of my period. I informed myself that...

12-31-2021, 04:30 AM By Sofia12330
                      • Recommend a C-Ring?

My hubs has finally agreed to give **** rings a try (though he’d be mortified that I’m telling people). But as I haven’t bought one in a few decades,...

12-28-2021, 11:00 PM By Wednesday L.F.
                      Working...
                      X