Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female Squirting during sex - What does this mean?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd swear my wife can and has done this in the throws of passion without thinking what it was and we'd both really enjoy her orgasms. Usually while I'd penetrate her while she uses her toy on her clit.
    But now that she's gotten older she thinks she has to pee and won't take the chance. She'll even have me stop sometimes so she can go pee.
    It might be pee, but without her letting it come out how would a woman know? I'm sure she doesn't want to wet the bed but if it's a G-spot O with squirting involved I'll take the chance.

Comment

• Tell her that

Comment

• If she uses the restroom before getting intimate, she's in the clear. Her bladder won't fill up that quickly.

Comment

• it happen sometimes wid me, its normal dear. May b u not noticing with urself as u hav same opening for both and we hav different

Comment

• I've been married to my wife for 20 years too. She seems to have been brought up to think that sex is dirty. Over the years I've tried to get her to realise that sex is one of the best things in life, and totally natural, but she is still reluctant to totally let go. She has orgasms during sex, and I love satisfying her first. I came across a video the other day showing how to give your lover an intense orgasm. I used the technique on her that night and WOW!!! I've never seen her sooo turned on, she was having orgasm after orgasm, and squirting all over the place, which I found fantastic!!! It's the first time she's squirted. She kept me at it for hours, and she had totally let go of all her inhibitions. It was one of the best experiences of my life, and it made me feel so close and intimate with her. It's nice to read other peoples experiences on here. I'ts just a shame I didn't find out the technique years ago!!

Comment

• It's called gushing, I believe. And it will leave your face covered in a clear liquid that's not urine. Tehir orgasms were intense, especially resulting from my going down on them.

Most women can have extremely intense orgasms, especially from oral sex, but I have only known three gushers. And for the record, I was not bothered by either experience. Assuring a woman is thoroughly fulfilled is a man's responsibility.

Good Luck,

Taos

Comment

• Sounds amazing, have you been able to repeat the same technique again and again with the same results? If so, do pass it on!

Comment

• I've done the same technique a few times now, and same results. It's so great to know how much of a kick she's getting from the orgasms. I did wonder if she would get the same intensity the second time around, if anything they were stronger.

The video is on the [website redacted]

Hope it works for you
                  Last edited by Little; 08-18-2011, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeymikey View Post
                    I've done the same technique a few times now, and same results. It's so great to know how much of a kick she's getting from the orgasms. I did wonder if she would get the same intensity the second time around, if anything they were stronger.

The video is on the [website redacted]

Hope it works for you
                    -----------

Hi, at last some real PRACTICLE help!! Many thanks for the tip, I will try it out as soon as I get the chance and let you know if I get the same results (hopefully some point this week ;-). Like the bloke says in the video, it looks a bit rough, do you go this rough? Just curious, do you curl your fingers inside her at all or is it just a lifting action? I've seen another video that inspired me and they recommended doing a "come hither" motion with your fingers on her G spot, which I found works quite well.
                    Last edited by Little; 08-18-2011, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• Hope you get the same results. I'm quite firm with her, just like the video really. I keep my middle fingers (the ones inside her) straight and stiff, as you say just like lifting. I haven't tried the come hither motion yet, to be honest she was going bananas with this technique, and didn't want me to stop I've also read about 'the running man' technique, where your fingers do a running motion. Haven't tried that yet either. You'll have to let me know how you get on.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X