Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do women find double penetration a turn on?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry gccg, that would be so difficult. Hugs.

Comment

• It took some time but once I started enjoying Anal sex we started to experiment with double penetration and toys. That led to trying the real thing. Then to triple. For me, double penetration is amazing and brings me to the most intense orgasms. Adding one in my mouth,, just increases the turn on. Downfall is that I now crave double for the intense orgasm. So if you ask me, if you enjoy anal you should try slowly taking it the next level with the right people!

Comment

• Yes! When I was in high school I was a little on the wild side. I was double penetrated vaginal and anal at the same time at a party one night my senior year. I was 17. I had anal sex for the first time when I was 15 and had gotten to where I really enjoyed anal sex by the time I was double penetrated so that made it a lot less intimidating plus I was very drunk at the time. Through the rest of my senior year word got around that if I had too many drinks you could do whatever with me so I was gangbanged at a lot of parties that year, and in prolly half of those I was double penetrated. Personally I loved it. I haven’t had a opportunity since high school for it to happen again though. Now I’m married with 2 teenage boys. My husband knows I was a little wild back then, but has no idea that it involved gangbangs and double penetration. I fantasize about those days all the time.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to antimarriage and kids

Can you say it louder for the people in the back???

I applaud your decision to go against the grain and the fact that you have a partner...

Today, 12:13 AM By Vanessa R.
        • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Yesterday, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
        • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Yesterday, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
        • Reply to Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

My MIL is extremely traditional and would not be down with anything like that. She was just admitted to the hospital with a resurgence of cancer. So…I...

Yesterday, 04:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

Men can change but rarely do. It almost has to be a shift in moral standing.

I'm sorry your marriage has so little sex. It could be worse...

Yesterday, 11:30 AM By jns

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Yesterday, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
        • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Yesterday, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
        • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
        • Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

I, (22) and my husband (30) have been together a couple years. At first sex was great. The last year, it’s declined. Now it’s to the point where it’s...

11-28-2022, 10:51 AM By Red77
        • Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

I was over at a fetish-focused singles website (for reasons that are in line with the values in my marriage) and am pretty sure I saw my husband's mother's...

11-25-2022, 09:26 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        Working...
        X