Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female ejaculation without orgasm?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did that twice. The first time I seriously thought I pee'd and it scared me. I did it again another time and realized what it was. However that was 2 years ago and I haven't been able to do it since. When I did it before it was by myself. Atleast now I know that it's normal and I'm not the only one.

Comment

• This sounds like a G spot orgasm which is generally harder to achieve than a clitorial one! I had the rampant rabbit which was extremly nice for penertration but the bunny ear things made fo clitorial stimulation was not really as effective to me as a bullit vibrator. If i were you i would purchase some sort of bullet and use it on your clit, youll acheive a clitorial orgasm within minuites when you first use it.

Comment

• Hi. Im New.

When i have sex with my boyfriend of 10 months I never orgasm but I do ejaculate.. He loves it and thinks ive had the big "O" but i have never had one with any guys... what should I do? Im confused.

Comment

• I have been interested in this topic for a while. I was married for 20 years. I never had an ejaculation but I have had clitoral and g spot orgasms during sex. I am now divorced and with someone else. Our sex is awesome but I don't usually orgasm during sex. However, I do ejaculate without orgasm. I think!...LOL It's strange. It feels great, like a release, and usually happens when I'm on top or there's a little something he does when we're in the doggie style position. I hope I can say this.....he takes himself out and sort of slaps it against my c**t. yikes!! I squirt alot. He loves it. I know it's not urine because I go before and after. But I just don't feel that typical orgasm feeling.

To answer your post, what the others said before me is right. relax, let your mind go, and please talk to him about this. you will put him at ease too. you will get there !!

good luck!!

Comment

• I'm the same

Hello,
            I'm 23, I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years now, and I also have never had an orgasm. There has been multiple times that I have "ejaculated" but I never feel a thing, no release of any kind. When we mess around it feels ok for a while and then it starts to feel a little good, then it just hurts and I feel like I have to pee really bad and I don't want him to continue anymore, and ejaculation happens often during this. If it is an orgasm then it is really lame and not worth all the effort.

Please let me know if I am normal!

Comment

• married for almost five years

I have only had an orgasm twice, i discover this a couple months ago. I used to stop right at the same spot , and then decided to keep going and had it. too bad hes not in the mood lately.
              dulce:rolleyes:

Comment

• I have also never had an orgasm.. Like Sexually Distraught I have gotten there a couple of times where it has started to feel really good and then it just becomes a tad painful and I feel like I have to pee and after thinking about that I am not usually aroused enough to keep going and it seems pointless... I try not thinking about it and just letting it happen but that doesn't seem to be helping me? Because after a while it just isn't enjoyable anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by krscutie421 View Post
                  I have also never had an orgasm.. Like Sexually Distraught I have gotten there a couple of times where it has started to feel really good and then it just becomes a tad painful and I feel like I have to pee and after thinking about that I am not usually aroused enough to keep going and it seems pointless... I try not thinking about it and just letting it happen but that doesn't seem to be helping me? Because after a while it just isn't enjoyable anymore.
                  Exactly! Not enjoyable at all, and all I think about is how uncomfortable it feels and then I just want to stop all together.

Comment

• hahah man I know exactly what you mean.. you don't tell him do you? It's so hard to say I just want to stop because I don't want to make him feel bad LOL but I don't know what else to do so I just kind of nudge him away and tell I just want to have sex now.

Comment

• It's hard because I don't want him to think he sucks or something, so I just kind of make excuses to either stop it or get him to get it over with. Poor us!!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X