Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toe Sucking

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could live with/without it, but my girlfriend absolutely loves it.

Comment

• It has been said that Elvis Presley enjoyed sucking toes - see his wiki writeup if you want more details.

Comment

• toe sucking really does it for me,

especially when hes gettin it from the front with my legs basically on his shoulders. my feet have this weird good feeling in them when its like this and when he puts his toes in his mouth...wooooww.....
        ...feels GREAT!!!

i suggest any girl to be comfortable doing it, your feet and toes should just be cleaned
        and FELLAS. get on that toe sucking!

Comment

• I have a huge foot fetish and i am incredibly lucky that my wife allows me to indulge almost anytime its appropriate. (Well her definition of 'appropriate'. I've tried to convince her that such activities are allowed in most shoe stores )

My 1st 2 parters would have nothing to do with it (we didn't last long), but every lover I've had since was timid at first but quickly warmed-up to the practice. My wife even claims she once climaxed from me licking her soles..... but I think she may just say that to stroke my ego.

Comment

• I am one of those women who can't stand to have her feet touched. I imagine a foot rub would feel good but the only person I have really ever touch my feet was my mom when I was little. I have no idea why I hate it so much. I really hate walking around other peoples house's barefoot. I carry an extra pair of socks in my car in case I am wearing heals and go someplace where my shoes need to come off.

But it sounds kind of interesting. Toes are the last place I would think someone could get turned on by licking but hey whatever floats your boat!

Comment

• Originally posted by lexi View Post
              Toes are the last place I would think someone could get turned on by licking but hey whatever floats your boat!
              A foot fetish is probably the most common type of sexual fetish (these subjects tend to be tricky to poll). Its certainly more common than BDSM or furries.

Who do you think designs all those boots, sandals, and open toes shoes that women buy?

Comment

• My husband rubs my feet and sucks my toes. This is part of foreplay. Now he has started to wash my hair over the sink....Now this is erotic....So soft and sensual.....Just like Out Of Africa......

Comment

• Well I have had a good foot massage, and that was nice but I really don't think I could handle the toe sucking. I am almost positive that it would tickle me

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to purity culture

husband read her detailed journal about sex with boyfriend
                    husband has tried to replicate it
                    however, husband is not boyfriend & the excitement...

Yesterday, 03:18 PM By amy40

So in the case of your TV show woman, she would not know what good sex is like with a man had she not had sex previous to marriage. If she has tried...

Yesterday, 02:24 PM By EmptyNester

I still believe in waiting for marriage as there's something special about the first time being with your husband.....I'm teaching my kid to wait until...

Yesterday, 01:32 PM By amy40
                  • Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
                  • Reply to antimarriage and kids

I'm 50 and have been married but had no kids. My bf is now 36, and he's never been married, doesn't want kids. So, we never plan to marry, but will likely...

Yesterday, 06:03 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
                  • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                    husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                    I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

12-01-2022, 10:35 AM By amy40
                  • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
                  • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
                  • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
                  Working...
                  X