Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anal beads

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anal beads

For those who have used anal beads, do they help to intensify your orgasm? We want to try them on each other so I guess we'll find out but I'm still really curious about other people's experience.

• All I can say Romy is yes yes yes !! Star puling then out slowly when your orgasm begins...

Comment

• Sorry bout my spelling in that last lost, just got up from a quick nap after work,, I've also used anal beads for alone time during masturbation too..

Comment

• Originally posted by Romy View Post
        For those who have used anal beads, do they help to intensify your orgasm? We want to try them on each other so I guess we'll find out but I'm still really curious about other people's experience.
        The best to have your partner to use a toy on your vagina while the anal beads are being put in you. So when you about to orgasm slowly start to remove them I swear you will go into a different time warp and love very intense orgasm for you. My wife enjoys this play so very much as she will squirt as well.
        When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• It's definitely a sensation you should go after Romy. Popping them out like Patti says has the potential to really make you pop! Start with moderate sized beads tho, being an anal virgin.
          [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
            It's definitely a sensation you should go after Romy. Popping them out like Patti says has the potential to really make you pop! Start with moderate sized beads tho, being an anal virgin.
            They come on a string, mine has eight beads on it, they get progressively bigger (wider) with each bead you insert.

What a rush...

Comment

• Intensely interested to find out how this goes for you Ms. Romy my dear.
              [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• I have been enjoying anal beads for many years. I enjoyed them so much that I started doing more anal penetration and eventually anal sex and DP. I'm 43 now and think anything sexually new is exciting. Let us know how it goes for you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Romy View Post
                  Oh yes when you do try this would love to read your experience on how it went for you Romy. I have a feeling you will love it with your man as well.
                  When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valleyball
                    I have been enjoying anal beads for many years. I enjoyed them so much that I started doing more anal penetration and eventually anal sex and DP. I'm 43 now and think anything sexually new is exciting. Let us know how it goes for you...
                    43? Wow, just hitting your sexual stride!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to purity culture

husband read her detailed journal about sex with boyfriend
                      husband has tried to replicate it
                      however, husband is not boyfriend & the excitement...

Yesterday, 03:18 PM By amy40

So in the case of your TV show woman, she would not know what good sex is like with a man had she not had sex previous to marriage. If she has tried...

Yesterday, 02:24 PM By EmptyNester

I still believe in waiting for marriage as there's something special about the first time being with your husband.....I'm teaching my kid to wait until...

Yesterday, 01:32 PM By amy40
                    • Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
                    • Reply to antimarriage and kids

I'm 50 and have been married but had no kids. My bf is now 36, and he's never been married, doesn't want kids. So, we never plan to marry, but will likely...

Yesterday, 06:03 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
                    • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                      husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                      I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

12-01-2022, 10:35 AM By amy40
                    • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
                    • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
                    • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
                    Working...
                    X