Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anal beads

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She didn't know what they're made out of, they can't break off, and I sure as heck never heard of anyone having to go to the to ER to get them removed

Comment

• Originally posted by Something_Awesome View Post
      I think he meant he never thought of them potentially breaking off (neither did I), and that it'd be a bummer to have to go to ER to get them removed lol.
      Well people have, there's this show on TV some channel network a seen it a couple times called wacky ER stories where people had to visit the ER and a couple times. it was anal beads was stuck and had to be remove. Was funny and embarrassing for them but have it shown on this show just makes it worse. What is funny the narrator has to explain why the women is there at the ER room.
      When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• First, anal beads aren't big enough to get stuck to the point you have to go to the ER, second they are lubed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
          First, anal beads aren't big enough to get stuck to the point you have to go to the ER, second they are lubed.
          You would think so but it's happen when the anal beads string has broken it could happen sure. That's why most are made from plastic now.
          When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• I was gonna say there is no string involved, not anymore anyway.

Comment

I was gonna say there is no string involved, not anymore anyway.
              Yes you right Patti probably because of this reason they stop making them with strings.

Comment

• The ones I have are on a thin plastic strip, they might be baked on the strip, I don't really know.

Comment

The ones I have are on a thin plastic strip, they might be baked on the strip, I don't really know.
                  he

Those are the same type my wife has Patti, she had different color ones as well as size ones.

Comment

• Mine are pink, and yeah, they get bigger as you insert them.

Comment

Mine are pink, and yeah, they get bigger as you insert them.
                      Wife has pink,neon green,red and blue. Then has the ones that go to very small to about the size of a quarter maybe bigger for the last one. then one that is all the same size beads the whole length of them.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X