Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anal beads

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
    You can get them at any sex shop,, I ordered mine online, I don't really like going in those places.
    I prefer to buy online too. I just want to make sure I get good quality as I would want them breaking off half way

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
      If i can give you some advice Romy on your purchase of anal beads. Do not get the ones with real string there very hard to clean. They have these one that the beads are hook together with same material as the beads are made of there a lot easier to clean and never worry about them breaking. My wife had about 6 different size string beads that come in some cool colors like pink,purple,red,black,orange, neon green and so on.Plus use a good antibacterial soap to clean them when done using them. So good luck on your adventure with the anal beads. I will wait patiently to read your story when you do thanks Romy.
      Thank you motorguy for the tip. Do you know the name of the brand your wife uses? I love knowing your wife is 50 and still amazing as ever.....gives me something to look forward to

Comment

• Originally posted by Romy View Post
        I prefer to buy online too. I just want to make sure I get good quality as I would want them breaking off half way
        Hey Romy, I ordered mine from ‘Amazon’ I think they’re made by a company called ‘Doc Johnson’, its been a while so I can’t be sure, no worries about them breaking, they’re made of a hard kinda flexible plastic, as far as them coming on a real string, that must have been long before my time, they’re not just an ‘Alone time’ toy, half the fun of them is having your partner, ( in my case, my G/F in your case your Hubs) use them on you, stimulation to your Jay-Jay at the same time they’re being pulled out of you can be ‘mind blowing’ I do hope you get a set,, I’m sure you’ll enjoy them very much..

Oh. P.S. they also make a size for beginners or advanced users.

Comment

• Thanks Patti

Comment

• Sure Rom, anytime

It's my duty to femininity..

Comment

Thank you motorguy for the tip. Do you know the name of the brand your wife uses? I love knowing your wife is 50 and still amazing as ever.....gives me something to look forward to
              Your welcome Romy my wife uses Adam & Eve product orders on line shipped right to the door. Some times she gets frisky so her and the girl friend will check out the adult book store in are town. Comes home with some good toys she loves her toys as I do as well. I get to use them on her lol. Well thank you Romy for kind words you will be just fine good sex keeps the mind young. I know when i gone with wife to the adult book store the looks she gets like she just came to life off one of the DVD package it's like stop drooling and close the mouth guy geez.
              When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

Never thought of that, bummer going to the ER to get them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by CuriousYellow View Post
                  There's people who have that's the funny part about that statement lol.
                  When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by CuriousYellow View Post
                    I'm sure you misread her post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
                      I'm sure you misread her post.
                      I think he meant he never thought of them potentially breaking off (neither did I), and that it'd be a bummer to have to go to ER to get them removed lol.
                      [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X