Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Pleasure during Penetration

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Pleasure during Penetration

Hi-
    So here is the short description my post:

I am female, I feel no pleasure during penetration, regardless if I am attempting to masturbate or if I am having sex with my boyfriend. It has always been this way for me and it's kind of wrecking havic on my relationship because I am 29 now and it's so hard to force myself through sex because it is boring with no feeling.

To be clear, sex is NOT painful. it just doesn't feel like anything. just sort of like pressure in there and sometimes I can't even tell he's im there. side note: He is not "small"...I have this same issue with masturbation as well. it doesn't feel like anything.

It's very disappointing to have the passion on high with your guy and want it so badly and then not feeling anything as soon as you get started. I have read posts like this before and I have seen several people chime in saying that it is normal for a woman to not feel anything. That doesn't make sense to me because every woman in my life who I have asked claims the exact opposite saying that it feels amazing to them...

Help...

• I am 26, and have kind of the same experience. I rarely orgasm when I'm with my boyfriend, and when I do it's only from clitoral stimulation. I've had better sex in the past, but it was with someone that was muchhh bigger. Have you tried any toys? And different positions?

Comment

• Hi. Yes, it's not just during sex...it is masturbation as well. I have mastubated with a vibrator and felt nothing. I have been with him for 3 1/2 years and tried many things and I feel nothing in there.

I have tried so many things while masturbating as well and there's just nothing. I do feel pleasure during clitoral stimulation but nothing internal. :/

Comment

• Please accept my deepest and most sincere empathy for you guys. Sex should be fun and enjoyable for both.

I'd recommend seeing a physician. There might be a physical problem that can be easily treated.

I wish the best for both of you.

Comment

• The majority of women (about 75%) don't orgasm through penetrative sex so need clitoral stimulation during intercourse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maisie Dayz View Post
            The majority of women (about 75%) don't orgasm through penetrative sex so need clitoral stimulation during intercourse.
            I agree. There are two positions from which my g/f can orgasm. But she has do to it. I can't help her. She has to adjust herself to assure her clit is stimulated.

I've yet to meet a woman who didn't prefer oral sex as their primary mode of orgasm. She can cum many, may times with my head between her legs.

Comment

The majority of women (about 75%) don't orgasm through penetrative sex so need clitoral stimulation during intercourse.
              Hi Maisie, I did know about the most women not being able to orgasm through penetration thing. But isn't penetration supposed to still feel good to a woman? I don't feel anything in there....which is the problem I am having. It's been that way all my life.

Comment

• lamjinxtx100,

From my experience, women do want penetration after they orgasm. Very rarely will I cum in my g/f's mouth because I know she'll want penetration after her many orgasms. At my age, I have to conserve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamjinxtx100 View Post

Hi Maisie, I did know about the most women not being able to orgasm through penetration thing. But isn't penetration supposed to still feel good to a woman? I don't feel anything in there....which is the problem I am having. It's been that way all my life.
                  The pleasure in penetrative sex is in the mind, the emotional connection with your partner .... not a physical feeling.

Comment

The pleasure in penetrative sex is in the mind, the emotional connection with your partner .... not a physical feeling.
                    Does anyone have a suggestion about how to "reset" my mind set so that I could possibly experience pleasure the next time my boyfriend and I make love?

I have been telling myself that I am broken since I had my first sexual experience at age 16 so I am wondering if that's why I have not experienced pleasure during sex in the past 13 years... maybe it's because I know it won't feel like anything. Any advice is appreciated.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Recommend a C-Ring?

That’s good to know. Thanks! I have a HO Curve g-spotter, and fine that bass/treble tech to be pretty cool. I’ll def check out what else they have...

Yesterday, 02:31 AM By Wednesday L.F.
                    • Reply to Why Are Some Men Afraid Of Marriage? He Just Won't Propose!

I also agree with Gena G. -- in both my marriages, we talked about what we wanted and what our future might look like, including marriage, long before...

01-14-2022, 09:35 AM By Kayla Lords
                    • Reply to What

As someone who has had really awful relationships, relationships that started well and ended badly, and a (current) solid relationship that is fulfilling...

01-14-2022, 09:29 AM By Kayla Lords
                    • What

Hey All
                      What a man wants from Woman And what woman wants from Man
                      i have seen people struggle with their Relationship
                      No one is perfect...

01-13-2022, 03:02 AM By NewRichardMercado
                    • Reply to Why am I crying every time we have sex?

Oh wow, that sounds very difficult. I know that when I was in a similar situation, it was simply taking me a long time to realize that my relationship...

01-12-2022, 03:50 PM By Wednesday L.F.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• What

Hey All
                      What a man wants from Woman And what woman wants from Man
                      i have seen people struggle with their Relationship
                      No one is perfect...

01-13-2022, 03:02 AM By NewRichardMercado
                    • I stopped using the birth patch, when does my period come?

So I only wore the patch for the first 3 weeks (this is my first time ever using it). As you all know after that time you’re supposed to have a patch...

01-09-2022, 04:27 AM By Sofia12330
                    • Egg Donation

Have you ever donated eggs through a fertility clinic? I know that it's a pretty lengthy process and there is much to consider about egg donation, but...

12-31-2021, 04:43 PM By Zoë T.
                    • Will birth patch change my period dates?

So I started using the birth patch about 3 weeks ago now. I didn’t put the first one on after a week and a half of my period. I informed myself that...

12-31-2021, 04:30 AM By Sofia12330
                    • Recommend a C-Ring?

My hubs has finally agreed to give **** rings a try (though he’d be mortified that I’m telling people). But as I haven’t bought one in a few decades,...

12-28-2021, 11:00 PM By Wednesday L.F.
                    Working...
                    X