Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a guy, one thing I'd like to say to the ladies is that if you don't want your partner to cum inside you, particularly a new partner, I would be upfront about it and make him wear a condom. The reasoning here is that many men(most in my opinion) don't have adequate ejaculatory control once inside a vagina(and many cases even before he enters ; ) ). So as the saying goes . . . better to be safe(pun intended) than sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by feministguy View Post
      As a guy, one thing I'd like to say to the ladies is that if you don't want your partner to cum inside you, particularly a new partner, I would be upfront about it and make him wear a condom. The reasoning here is that many men(most in my opinion) don't have adequate ejaculatory control once inside a vagina(and many cases even before he enters ; ) ). So as the saying goes . . . better to be safe(pun intended) than sorry.
      With that being said. Guys should wear condoms when they know they do not have adequate ejaculatory control without being told.

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Wagon View Post

With that being said. Guys should wear condoms when they know they do not have adequate ejaculatory control without being told.
        This is the correct answer.

Comment

• As mush as it is nice when your partner comes inside of you. I have found that when he wants to continue the session it's a bit too wet and slippery and that is accompanied by a slight loss of sensation. Is this something anyone else has encountered?

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Wagon View Post
            As mush as it is nice when your partner comes inside of you. I have found that when he wants to continue the session it's a bit too wet and slippery and that is accompanied by a slight loss of sensation. Is this something anyone else has encountered?
            Yes... probably best to pull out on the first one if you plan on round 2. If it has been a few days since last ejac, it can create a "mop bucket" situation.

Comment

• This is really a very special and bold and innovative topic, I like it very much, I love watching everyone's discussions.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to kid grew up

Yep... teenagers want their space. They will engage when they need something LOL!

Find some other hobbies and interests aside from parenting....

Yesterday, 11:50 AM By EmptyNester
              • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
              • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

If you feel up for it (and it would make total sense if you didn't) try masturbating -- an orgasm can sometimes (for some people) alleviate cramps. If...

Yesterday, 08:56 AM By Kayla Lords
              • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

When you experience cramps, consider taking a warm bath or applying a heating pad, hot water bottle, or heating pad because Heat can help relax the muscles...

11-30-2022, 10:33 PM By Ronit Raj
              • Reply to My husband wants to watch me have sex with another man

I absolutely agree, Wednesday! These comments have been encouraging and supportive in every way possible. MOLLYBANKMENT, thanks so much for sharing the...

11-30-2022, 09:08 PM By Clarisse Q.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
              • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
              • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
              • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
              • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
              Working...
              X