Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you give your man oral but he won't do the same

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember asking my boyfriend in college if he liked the taste when going down on women and he said at first he didn't but after doing it for a while he associates the taste with sex and being aroused so now he likes it. I would imagine it could be similar with your boyfriend? If he never does it, he'll never get used to it. He should at least try because he knows it would make you happy. It seems selfish not to even try imo.

I also think some men have a really old fashioned view of giving head that it's somehow like not a masculine thing to do? (lollll) There's that episode of The Sopranos where everyone finds out this guy likes eating ***** and he's mercilessly teased.

Obviously no one should do something sexual that they're not into but if the roles were reversed I'm sure you would at least try to find a compromise with him and do the thing he wanted to do. Definitely sit him down and explain how this is making you feel. A sexual relationship that is one sided sucks.

Comment

• To be fair. I do not give blowjobs. I have this fear that i will pick up hpv and get throat cancer or some other disease..I also don't t like it when a guy goes down on me. I over think the whole thing. Like is it smelly, is it aesthetically pleasing to look at. Does it taste nice? I feel like it would be an embarasment so i just don't do it..i also don't enjoy oral sex but i guess it's because of all of the above. I tell a guy from the beginning of a relationship that oral sex is a big no no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terra84 View Post
        He says he just doesn't like doing it
        You might consider seeing if he will perform oral on you if you have your underwear on.

Comment

• I personally love the taste. But doing something your partner enjoys is such a turn on

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMr View Post
            I personally love the taste. But doing something your partner enjoys is such a turn on
            MrMr how would you describe the taste. Especially the juices that come out

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Wagon View Post

It doesn’t taste like anything specific. It’s just a part of the enjoyed sexual experience

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Wagon View Post
                To be fair. I do not give blowjobs. I have this fear that i will pick up hpv and get throat cancer or some other disease..I also don't t like it when a guy goes down on me. I over think the whole thing. Like is it smelly, is it aesthetically pleasing to look at. Does it taste nice? I feel like it would be an embarasment so i just don't do it..i also don't enjoy oral sex but i guess it's because of all of the above. I tell a guy from the beginning of a relationship that oral sex is a big no no.
                Originally posted by G-Wagon View Post

Most taste and scent is from the past. If a women has cleaned properly, there is very little scent and taste. It is so much that way that I prefer a slightly less clean version so that there is some scent and taste. I don't like a soapy scent or taste. Sometimes I find a sticky liquid, clear to white and almost gel. It is also tasteless and odorless by itself. Ingestion doesn't cause any problems. Hair can trap some scent. Again, properly cleaned, it is no problem for me.

Personally I find a woman's private parts aesthetically pleasing. The smoothness of the legs and buttocks transition into that region. There are a lot of parts that add to the mystery.

G-Wagon, since you don't like receiving oral, have you ever had a man use his fingers very gently to bring you to an orgasm?
                I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• I’ve never seen a vagina i wasn’t massively turned on by

Comment

• jns . Yes. Many times. I do not mind fingers at all.
                    Last edited by G-Wagon; 10-08-2022, 12:48 AM.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to kid grew up

Yep... teenagers want their space. They will engage when they need something LOL!

Find some other hobbies and interests aside from parenting....

Yesterday, 11:50 AM By EmptyNester
                    • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                      husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                      I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
                    • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

If you feel up for it (and it would make total sense if you didn't) try masturbating -- an orgasm can sometimes (for some people) alleviate cramps. If...

Yesterday, 08:56 AM By Kayla Lords
                    • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

When you experience cramps, consider taking a warm bath or applying a heating pad, hot water bottle, or heating pad because Heat can help relax the muscles...

11-30-2022, 10:33 PM By Ronit Raj
                    • Reply to My husband wants to watch me have sex with another man

I absolutely agree, Wednesday! These comments have been encouraging and supportive in every way possible. MOLLYBANKMENT, thanks so much for sharing the...

11-30-2022, 09:08 PM By Clarisse Q.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                      husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                      I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
                    • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
                    • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
                    • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
                    • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
                    Working...
                    X