Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uneven Marriage Power Dynamic, Bringing it back into balance via Dominant Sex / Femdom / Pegging

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having things put up a man's *** will not dictate his sexuality. Being attracted to the same sex is what makes someone gay.

Comment

• Also you get sex toys which are not penis shaped

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMr View Post
        Having things put up a man's *** will not dictate his sexuality. Being attracted to the same sex is what makes someone gay.
        You are absolutely correct. It's a false stigma that for a man to enjoy anal pleasure means he is gay, But that is not what is at play here. Homophobia has many layers but to a homophobic man or woman, conducting those actions that "feel" gay is purely psychological. There obviously is nothing wrong with being gay, but those with homophobia will reject homosexuals or at least homosexual behavior a lot of the times because of fear or ignorance. Social impact usually implants this reaction, and these acts of "forced bisexuality" that play out in a femdom experience can be a positive way to reverse such a social implant, Much like, and I am not condoning such a thing, but throwing a child that is afraid of the water into a pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrJennyA View Post
          a you can also have a man over to enter him. This is not for everyone and a bit advanced, but since you did mention his homophobia it does seem like it bothers you and him engaging in actual sex with another man is a part of femdom that your therapist may be able to help you logistically sort out if that interests you.
          Where do I sign up for this? Yes please. Where please now, credit card is out. That has been one of my fantasies for many many years, having that special kind of threesome with 2 men. I am blushing right now because I have never said that out loud before even to my closest friends but yes please amen. I never ever in my deepest dreams thought that could ever be a reality. My husband however, never, and I mean never, ever, ever would partake in such a thing. I would bet my dogs and cats against it.

Comment

Having things put up a man's *** will not dictate his sexuality. Being attracted to the same sex is what makes someone gay.
            I know what you are saying is true but I can tell you 100% that my husband will think that putting anything up his rear is gay. As the Dr said, that I think is the point of all this, to play with his mind, and for me wearing the strap on to be the one that deflowers him will hopefully shift a huge amount of power to me. At least that I what I am wishing for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nina O View Post

My husband however, never, and I mean never, ever, ever would partake in such a thing. I would bet my dogs and cats against it.

Do not go betting your dogs and cats just yet. For whatever reason there has been a major increase in women pegging their men over the last year or two and I have guided at least a dozen of my clients through this process, and with the exception of one couple, every single time the very first time that first penetration has resulted in a major shift in power and a change in the relationship dynamic. Nothing is ever guaranteed, and every situation is different but the statistics are in your favor. The fact that you have done your research and have hired a therapist to join you in your first experience is about as good preparation you can do so I sincerely look forward to hearing your results after tonight.

Comment

• Hi everyone! We did it! What a night!

I clearly have a long way to go and it was much more awkward than I thought it would be using the strap on and being " in charge " but hiring the Dom was the best thing I did. I think I would of chickened out many times along the way but she took charge any time i started to become weak.

I did get to peg my husband and when that happened DrJenny was exactly right, I felt the power like I have never before, and every inch watching my husband squirm and squeal was priceless. This Femdom thing is a Revolution and I cannot thank you all enough for all the encouragement and advice. I already am planning our next round and I can already see changes in my husband. I just want to cry. Thank you everyone!

Comment

• That’s great you had a good time. I wonder if you have considered the idea that this situation isn’t a taking the power but rather sharing it.

pegging isn’t something that I am particularly interested in but by allowing my partner to penetrate me would feel like having the strength in confidence for it to happen. I am not entirely sure what I mean by that but again great you enjoyed it

Comment

• Originally posted by Nina O View Post
                    I did get to peg my husband and when that happened DrJenny was exactly right, I felt the power like I have never before, and every inch watching my husband squirm and squeal was priceless. This Femdom thing is a Revolution and I cannot thank you all enough for all the encouragement and advice. I already am planning our next round and I can already see changes in my husband. I just want to cry. Thank you everyone!
                    Please elaborate a bit. I am curious about whether your husband found it be something that he would do again. Some times men want their partner to be dominate but don't know how to effect that change. They may have to be dominate in their work lives but they would prefer not to be in their sex lives.
                    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

That’s great you had a good time. I wonder if you have considered the idea that this situation isn’t a taking the power but rather sharing it.

pegging isn’t something that I am particularly interested in but by allowing my partner to penetrate me would feel like having the strength in confidence for it to happen. I am not entirely sure what I mean by that but again great you enjoyed it
                      This is a really good point Mr. Mr. I think in a perfect world it would be equal, each partner would feel equal. In my marriage it was very lopsided, my husband had the power, and he knew it. It wasn't horrible, but it left me feeling voiceless if that makes sense. I am no expert at any of this but I think maybe i need to push this past the equal for a while until it becomes equal and then it will be a sharing of power like you suggest. All I know is that I really really enjoyed this, I could do it every night. And maybe as you suggest the right answer is every other night? He does me one night and then I get to do him the next. Not that we have sex every night anymore, but we used too and I can tell you right now my libido is now at a 11, for the first time in 8 or so years.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X