Forum:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Tea Bagging"

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Dollface2008's Avatar

Default "Tea Bagging"

So recently during sex my partner asked me to "tea bag" if your not farmiliar with it its when a girl sucks on her mans little men not the main one but the ones below...if you catch my drift haha (and i know my girl CW does ha) but i took a mini taste and found it to be salty and not something I really wanted to do...however this is a huge turn on for him along with me swallowing his load which Ive done once for him and almost puked it up afterward. Anyway I was jw if any of you females have performed the act of "tea bagging" on your parterns family jules? If so any tips or advice? Or for the males is it really as good as i hear for you? Just curious because partners birthday is coming up and he always asks me to do it but im wondering if i can handle it seeing as i can hardly handle taking his load....

Well swallowing his load and sucking on his family jewels are different.. Here you dont have to swallow anything, so other than it being salty, I don't see why you'd puke or anything. Hm.. Yet another think I'm gonna try one of these days.. :] Oh and by the way, I'm scared that the same thing happens to me [As I mentioned in another post] to almost, if not, puke after swallowing his load :X
    -[[MissGoddess]]-

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dollface2008 View Post
    So recently during sex my partner asked me to "tea bag" if your not farmiliar with it its when a girl sucks on her mans little men not the main one but the ones below...if you catch my drift haha (and i know my girl CW does ha) but i took a mini taste and found it to be salty and not something I really wanted to do...however this is a huge turn on for him along with me swallowing his load which Ive done once for him and almost puked it up afterward. Anyway I was jw if any of you females have performed the act of "tea bagging" on your parterns family jules? If so any tips or advice? Or for the males is it really as good as i hear for you? Just curious because partners birthday is coming up and he always asks me to do it but im wondering if i can handle it seeing as i can hardly handle taking his load....
    Very funny young lady. lol.

I don't know why it would be salty though, mind you i'm a savory girl not a sweet one... But i would put that down to a bit of sweat?

Tell him you want him all hot, so he has to have a real hot shower, so his body is hot ( well it's only a white lie)...

Now the men are best at answering this one for you, i believe that they like them sucked, wet, licked and swollowed as well, again with out teeth whilst still licking the bottom of the shaft in-between.

See if can still remember?

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm a guy...

I love it, it really turns me on.. In a purely psychological way, rather than physical. I don't really see why it should taste bad, as long as his hygene doesn't suck. Just do it .... I'm sure bits of you taste a bit funky too. Don't you want to make him happy?

Blog Entries

Dollface
    If so any tips or advice?
    Didn't you ask the guys a question here? Mmm, waiting...

CW

Blog Entries

Sorry, just finally a guy answered but well, he told it how he loved it, and forgot the advice?

lol...

CW

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Advice? I dunno.... Masturbate him with your hand while you lick all over his balls, take them into your mouth and suck on each of them, maybe even both... And above all, do it with a smile on your face.

As for bad taste or whatever, I can only imagine it's just bad hygeine, get him to take a shower first.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Uneeklyme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouswhitefemale View Post
    Advice? I dunno.... Masturbate him with your hand while you lick all over his balls, take them into your mouth and suck on each of them, maybe even both... And above all, do it with a smile on your face.

As for bad taste or whatever, I can only imagine it's just bad hygeine, get him to take a shower first.
    Have to agree with him...****gasp**** heh
    The salty taste...probably just sweat. Its warm in them thar parts. Have him shower or at least swab the deck a bit before you do it if your turned off by the taste or smell. Some people like the manly scent and taste. Whatever the preference.

as far as the actual act itself... I think I missed the memo that said testicals were a seperate entity from the penis. Tea bagging as you call it for me is a normal part of oral sex. Licking and sucking tip to stern. Also, cupping the jewels and rolling them gently in your hand or between your fingers and stuff like this while licking and sucking his scholng. Just seems to me they are part of the oral package.

Junior Member Array

Default Go for it!

Iíve done this with only one person before. I must say that I did feel a bit awkward though. I was scared that I was going to accidently bite him and I felt as I wasnít doing it right since I had no idea what I was doing. He loved it though and so as long as thatís what he wanted I continued to do so.

I do agree with anonymous my partner at the time loved it when I would use my hand when my mouth was working below. Now he liked also when I licked his ďABCĒ. Iím sorry for the acronym, but that was the only time I had heard of it and thatís how he described it to me. He was more experienced than I was so it wasnít that went around asking. Nonetheless he said it stood for ďass-ball connectionĒ or something like that. Again I apologize for the crudeness, but it is just so you can get an idea. Well yes, licking right underneath his testicles as well as licking them, it turned him on like crazy!

And as for the salty taste, I believe itís just hygiene. In my oral experiences maleís body parts acquire a taste quickly. Sometimes itís from the sweat from a work out or just from a long day. Also some guys have a stronger odor or taste for whatever reason, which normal. Just be nice and let him know that you want him to be super, extra, clean before you get the party started, haha!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uneeklyme View Post
    Have to agree with him...****gasp**** heh
    The salty taste...probably just sweat. Its warm in them thar parts. Have him shower or at least swab the deck a bit before you do it if your turned off by the taste or smell. Some people like the manly scent and taste. Whatever the preference.

as far as the actual act itself... I think I missed the memo that said testicals were a seperate entity from the penis. Tea bagging as you call it for me is a normal part of oral sex. Licking and sucking tip to stern. Also, cupping the jewels and rolling them gently in your hand or between your fingers and stuff like this while licking and sucking his scholng. Just seems to me they are part of the oral package.
    Goodness... ANON so do it..... hehehe...

Well i do agree with the above of course, but the usuage of the mouth, wet lips, tongue,sucking the little bugger as well? Apart from any form of touches his penis.

Gee did i just talk normal?

lol...

CW

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast