Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Tea Bagging"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tea Bagging"

So recently during sex my partner asked me to "tea bag" if your not farmiliar with it its when a girl sucks on her mans little men not the main one but the ones below...if you catch my drift haha (and i know my girl CW does ha) but i took a mini taste and found it to be salty and not something I really wanted to do...however this is a huge turn on for him along with me swallowing his load which Ive done once for him and almost puked it up afterward. Anyway I was jw if any of you females have performed the act of "tea bagging" on your parterns family jules? If so any tips or advice? Or for the males is it really as good as i hear for you? Just curious because partners birthday is coming up and he always asks me to do it but im wondering if i can handle it seeing as i can hardly handle taking his load....

• Well swallowing his load and sucking on his family jewels are different.. Here you dont have to swallow anything, so other than it being salty, I don't see why you'd puke or anything. Hm.. Yet another think I'm gonna try one of these days.. :] Oh and by the way, I'm scared that the same thing happens to me [As I mentioned in another post] to almost, if not, puke after swallowing his load :X
    -[[MissGoddess]]-

Comment

• Originally posted by Dollface2008 View Post
      So recently during sex my partner asked me to "tea bag" if your not farmiliar with it its when a girl sucks on her mans little men not the main one but the ones below...if you catch my drift haha (and i know my girl CW does ha) but i took a mini taste and found it to be salty and not something I really wanted to do...however this is a huge turn on for him along with me swallowing his load which Ive done once for him and almost puked it up afterward. Anyway I was jw if any of you females have performed the act of "tea bagging" on your parterns family jules? If so any tips or advice? Or for the males is it really as good as i hear for you? Just curious because partners birthday is coming up and he always asks me to do it but im wondering if i can handle it seeing as i can hardly handle taking his load....
      Very funny young lady. lol.

I don't know why it would be salty though, mind you i'm a savory girl not a sweet one... But i would put that down to a bit of sweat?

Tell him you want him all hot, so he has to have a real hot shower, so his body is hot ( well it's only a white lie)...

Now the men are best at answering this one for you, i believe that they like them sucked, wet, licked and swollowed as well, again with out teeth whilst still licking the bottom of the shaft in-between.

See if can still remember?

CW
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I'm a guy...

I love it, it really turns me on.. In a purely psychological way, rather than physical. I don't really see why it should taste bad, as long as his hygene doesn't suck. Just do it .... I'm sure bits of you taste a bit funky too. Don't you want to make him happy?

Comment

• Dollface
          If so any tips or advice?
          Didn't you ask the guys a question here? Mmm, waiting...

CW

Comment

• Sorry, just finally a guy answered but well, he told it how he loved it, and forgot the advice?

lol...

CW

Comment

• Advice? I dunno.... Masturbate him with your hand while you lick all over his balls, take them into your mouth and suck on each of them, maybe even both... And above all, do it with a smile on your face.

As for bad taste or whatever, I can only imagine it's just bad hygeine, get him to take a shower first.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymouswhitefemale View Post
                Advice? I dunno.... Masturbate him with your hand while you lick all over his balls, take them into your mouth and suck on each of them, maybe even both... And above all, do it with a smile on your face.

As for bad taste or whatever, I can only imagine it's just bad hygeine, get him to take a shower first.
                Have to agree with him...****gasp**** heh
                The salty taste...probably just sweat. Its warm in them thar parts. Have him shower or at least swab the deck a bit before you do it if your turned off by the taste or smell. Some people like the manly scent and taste. Whatever the preference.

as far as the actual act itself... I think I missed the memo that said testicals were a seperate entity from the penis. Tea bagging as you call it for me is a normal part of oral sex. Licking and sucking tip to stern. Also, cupping the jewels and rolling them gently in your hand or between your fingers and stuff like this while licking and sucking his scholng. Just seems to me they are part of the oral package.

Comment

• Go for it!

I’ve done this with only one person before. I must say that I did feel a bit awkward though. I was scared that I was going to accidently bite him and I felt as I wasn’t doing it right since I had no idea what I was doing. He loved it though and so as long as that’s what he wanted I continued to do so.

I do agree with anonymous my partner at the time loved it when I would use my hand when my mouth was working below. Now he liked also when I licked his “ABC”. I’m sorry for the acronym, but that was the only time I had heard of it and that’s how he described it to me. He was more experienced than I was so it wasn’t that went around asking. Nonetheless he said it stood for “ass-ball connection” or something like that. Again I apologize for the crudeness, but it is just so you can get an idea. Well yes, licking right underneath his testicles as well as licking them, it turned him on like crazy!

And as for the salty taste, I believe it’s just hygiene. In my oral experiences male’s body parts acquire a taste quickly. Sometimes it’s from the sweat from a work out or just from a long day. Also some guys have a stronger odor or taste for whatever reason, which normal. Just be nice and let him know that you want him to be super, extra, clean before you get the party started, haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uneeklyme View Post
                    Have to agree with him...****gasp**** heh
                    The salty taste...probably just sweat. Its warm in them thar parts. Have him shower or at least swab the deck a bit before you do it if your turned off by the taste or smell. Some people like the manly scent and taste. Whatever the preference.

as far as the actual act itself... I think I missed the memo that said testicals were a seperate entity from the penis. Tea bagging as you call it for me is a normal part of oral sex. Licking and sucking tip to stern. Also, cupping the jewels and rolling them gently in your hand or between your fingers and stuff like this while licking and sucking his scholng. Just seems to me they are part of the oral package.
                    Goodness... ANON so do it..... hehehe...

Well i do agree with the above of course, but the usuage of the mouth, wet lips, tongue,sucking the little bugger as well? Apart from any form of touches his penis.

Gee did i just talk normal?

lol...

CW

Comment

• Originally posted by plainjane5 View Post
                      I’ve done this with only one person before. I must say that I did feel a bit awkward though. I was scared that I was going to accidently bite him and I felt as I wasn’t doing it right since I had no idea what I was doing. He loved it though and so as long as that’s what he wanted I continued to do so.

I do agree with anonymous my partner at the time loved it when I would use my hand when my mouth was working below. Now he liked also when I licked his “ABC”. I’m sorry for the acronym, but that was the only time I had heard of it and that’s how he described it to me. He was more experienced than I was so it wasn’t that went around asking. Nonetheless he said it stood for “ass-ball connection” or something like that. Again I apologize for the crudeness, but it is just so you can get an idea. Well yes, licking right underneath his testicles as well as licking them, it turned him on like crazy!

And as for the salty taste, I believe it’s just hygiene. In my oral experiences male’s body parts acquire a taste quickly. Sometimes it’s from the sweat from a work out or just from a long day. Also some guys have a stronger odor or taste for whatever reason, which normal. Just be nice and let him know that you want him to be super, extra, clean before you get the party started, haha!
                      PLAINJANE5
                      Now he liked also when I licked his “ABC”. I’m sorry for the acronym, but that was the only time I had heard of it and that’s how he described it to me. He was more experienced than I was so it wasn’t that went around asking. Nonetheless he said it stood for “ass-ball connection” or something like that. Again I apologize for the crudeness, but it is just so you can get an idea. Well yes, licking right underneath his testicles as well as licking them, it turned him on like crazy!

We posted at the same time. ABC, well that's brilliant... lol... don't apologise in fact i learn't something else ....

I agree that there is a little bit more than um meets the "eye" if you get my meaning.....

Couldn't agree more than what you have said.

CW

sorry needs 10 more words gee again?

Comment

• ABC...ohhhhh, the taint.it aint the ****** it aint the balls...LOL. seriously, this is a wiki definition even.
                        Love both of the terms. funny.
                        technical term... perineum

Comment

• "Tea Bagging" is when a guy pins another guy down and dips his balls/crotch (depending on how much clothing he's wearing) in another guy's face. Or in Halo (videogame,) when you kill someone and crouch repeatedly over their head.
                          What you're describing, I consider part of a good blowjob.
                          Just think of it as an analogous part; if a man was eating you out and didn't stray one tiny bit away from the clit, completely ignoring the rest of the vulva, it would feel (at least to me) like something was missing.
                          If you dislike the taste, just get him to wash up.
                          As far as swallowing his cum, if it makes you so uncomfortable that you feel like you're going to throw up, make it a birthday and holidays kind of treat. It's great that you want to do that for your man, but you have to draw a line somewhere.
                          <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Originally posted by Little View Post
                            "Tea Bagging" is when a guy pins another guy down and dips his balls/crotch (depending on how much clothing he's wearing) in another guy's face. Or in Halo (videogame,) when you kill someone and crouch repeatedly over their head.
                            What you're describing, I consider part of a good blowjob.
                            Just think of it as an analogous part; if a man was eating you out and didn't stray one tiny bit away from the clit, completely ignoring the rest of the vulva, it would feel (at least to me) like something was missing.
                            If you dislike the taste, just get him to wash up.
                            As far as swallowing his cum, if it makes you so uncomfortable that you feel like you're going to throw up, make it a birthday and holidays kind of treat. It's great that you want to do that for your man, but you have to draw a line somewhere.

Is it, or is can it be with a man or a woman, not just a man? Just with what i know it's either?

CW

Comment

• WOW. I am going to have to administer a big HAHAHA to what I read since I posted this thread "ABC" never knew that, interesting to learn though I'm gonna havta spring it on my girlfriends and see if they know what it means. And I'm a bit repulsed by the fact that he has bad hygeine down there causing the salty taste. Because when I first attempted to do it for him I tasted it and he was like "ahhh that a girl" and I was like ::lips smacking sound::: "Salty." haha quite the awkward moment. I told him I wasn't down for the taste but no one likes to hear that your in-pant-parts need to be washed up...I have no issue with the taste of his penis....so maybe he just missed the memo to wash below it as well...haha but I just read my horiscope for his birthday June 6th and its says I'm supposed to be having a very satisfying sexual experience on that day, and so hopefully I will be able to return the favor. I'll just have to bring a wash cloth and do a surprise clean before I attempt the "tea bagging" ha but none the less, thanks for the advice everyone!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I've found that hotel sex is some of the best sex I've ever had, and I think it's absolutely because I'm away from my normal routine and (especially)...

Yesterday, 08:06 AM By Kayla Lords
                              • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

The risk of blood clots with birth control definitely exists, and I've read the same (that the risks of getting one from birth control is higher than...

Yesterday, 08:04 AM By Kayla Lords
                              • Reply to Full body sensual massage

The situation sounds and looks crazy. Of course, it is not clear to me in principle how you can date a girl, realizing that she is rubbing her body against...

10-14-2021, 02:04 PM By Jelyamorw
                              • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

From what I have read, it is true. A lot of people are blowing the risks associated with Covid-19 vaccines way out of proportion, IMO....

10-13-2021, 09:07 AM By jns
                              • does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
                                however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
                                however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40
                              • Finishing Inside: Are You a Fan?

Hey, guys!

I just wrote an article about finishing inside your partner and the reasons why people do it and enjoy it. But here's the cool...

10-05-2021, 11:01 AM By Vanessa R.
                              • Estradiol level is at 610

Hi,

I'm 37 and have been struggling with irregular periods for a few years. I spent quite some time with either not getting my period to...

10-05-2021, 03:42 AM By Janney
                              • A night away - best sex in a long time

We have 4 kids and my husband and I never, ever go away just the two of us. We spent a night just us up in Salem, Mass just the two of us. My husband...

10-03-2021, 03:12 PM By CapeCRunner
                              • Planning vs Sleep for Sexy Times

After 15 years or so on the same schedule, my husband's work schedule has changed. I don't like it.
                                We have had to become much less spontaneous...

09-28-2021, 01:35 PM By Wednesday L.F.
                              Working...
                              X