Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Tea Bagging"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CarolineWH View Post
    My idea of Tea Bagging is completely different....I lay on my back and have him over me.....I just leave his balls hang into my mouth....Get in what I can and lick and pleasure them....Believe me it is not long before he is forcing his big rod of love inside my mouth......It is the erotic actions of this and what comes next that is the sexual turn on......This is very sensual both for me and him.......Trimming the hair on his balls and pubic area is even more of a turn onp........Actually I am darn good at cutting hair too.........Makes for some great hot sex......TC, C
    But I can't spell or proof read worth a dam...... C

Comment

• Originally posted by Uneeklyme View Post
      uhhh...no. scroll back up.
      Oh yay! Okay, I don't feel so weird anymore

Originally posted by Pinkstarluv View Post
      I now have to say i totally love this place and the people even though i know none of you personally but in a very non direct kind of way LOL but anyways.. I actually enjoy this. Just tried it for the first time recently with my boyfriend. The only thing that put me off was the jungle of hair but we'll work that out haha.. Whether you think you will enjoy something or not you should always try it at least once and if you like it go back for more. I'm so eager for our next encounter. You more experienced people need to post techniques, techniques and more techniques..
      We love you too!! And yes, you have to try something even if you think it'll be horrible... because you never know!

I have no problem with the hair on a man, but once my husband surprised me by shaving it all off down there! Ask your guy to do the same once!

Comment

• Some funny stuff here....

I've seen it done in the movies.... it looks hot..... so therefore guys will love it.... the expression you have on your face can really drive us..... my wife has kissed them once or twice in our 21 years.... I remember loving it.... still desire it.... we're moving in the direction - my desires are slooooooooowly being met..... it has been hard to be patient....
        Advice would be slow seductive full lip kissing.... licking... eye contact.... a smirck and a smile every now and then..... it would do wonders for me..... it is a great way to transition from the oral "pumping" associated with getting him to climax.... it prolongs the pleasure for us.... it will also let your mouth relax.... my wife says I am on the big side and sometimes her mouth gets tired... so this would give her a break while I can enjoy an erotic diversion before plunging ahead to my explosion.....

Comment

• Ive heard of tea bagging in the same sence that you do it Caroline when he squats above you and you take him in like a tea bag dipped in hot water sence i have yet to try it that way but im sure i will be asked the favor again so maybe ill suggest your way when i do it.

Comment

• The saltyness is probably sweat! Use an edible lube or lotion to mask the flavor!
            ~ Lisa :p
            Sexpert Extraordinaire
            thetickledhousewife.com

Comment

• Yummy

It All Sounds Yummy To Me....... I'm Hoping To Experience It Some Day...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dollface2008 View Post
                Ive heard of tea bagging in the same sence that you do it Caroline when he squats above you and you take him in like a tea bag dipped in hot water sence i have yet to try it that way but im sure i will be asked the favor again so maybe ill suggest your way when i do it.
                That is the way we do it and I love it.....Don't always stay there with different attractions "hanging" around but it is fun.....Now add a twist to this.....I did but then I have an excuse.....I am old and sick.. Have him tie you up in light scarves you know leg to knee and hand to knee....Just the effect and do the tee bagging.....That is one trip....Add some Tahitian Oral to it and it makes you satisfied for two days straight....Take care, Caroline

Comment

• I tea-bagged by bf for the first time the other day and i enjoy doing it, hearing him gasp and seeing him grip the bed covers tightly out of the corner of my eye...its all worth it! And so what if it doesnt taste good (i suppose it all depends how long ago he took a shower too and what he'd been doing that day) Its worth making him happy

next time try eating mints before hand or use flavoured lube, things like that

Comment

• Hygiene and Teabagging

People don't realize that normal sweat doesn't have any odor. Regular perspiration is just salt and water, hence no smell. Both Men and Women have three zones which have the salline plus "nutrient rich sweat". This perspiration attracts bacteria which ferment (eat?) it. They release gas (fart?) which is what we call "Body Odor". The three zones are the armpits - naturally, the groin - of course, and the nipples - what! Cautionary note 1: If you are considering re-using a bra, don't smell the armpit area which may smell like your deodorant, sniff the inside of the cup!
                    Bacteria need moisture to live. When women began shaving their underarms they increased the amount of moisture present because the hair was no longer available to wick it away. In turn, the growth of bacteria and consequent odor went up. Antiperspirants are a way to reduce moisture in the underarm by clogging the pores (See "deodorant" in Wikipedia). Cautionary note 2: No, do not use it on your nipples or your nether regions! The pits are thin skinned, but the other areas are mucus membranes which should never be blocked.
                    On to Teabagging: The groin region of either sex is going to smell. Shaving may make the smell stronger - no wicking. Normal hygiene and perhaps a dab of smell pretty may be called for. Don't be excessive, people gotta breathe downthere, too! Saliva is a good all around natual solvent. If you get the area wet enough, you cut the aroma. The more time we spend with a loved one the more his or her smell turns us on by association to anticipated pleasure. And finally, things we over-evolved animals some times forget. Sensousness is not just tactile, it is taste, feel, hearing, sight, and yes, it is fragrence!

Comment

• Manoworld, thank you, I'm a big anti-fan of antiperspirants, they clog things up and keep the body from working the way it should! Keeping a watering can with the curved part of the spout cut off the rinse your privates after using the toilet will keep that area clean and fresh. Taking cholorophyl ( I favor the liquid) will reduce body odors in other areas and make you more regular!

As for 'tea bagging' - love it! And you are right on target about the senses

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X