Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Tea Bagging"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by plainjane5 View Post
    I’ve done this with only one person before. I must say that I did feel a bit awkward though. I was scared that I was going to accidently bite him and I felt as I wasn’t doing it right since I had no idea what I was doing. He loved it though and so as long as that’s what he wanted I continued to do so.

I do agree with anonymous my partner at the time loved it when I would use my hand when my mouth was working below. Now he liked also when I licked his “ABC”. I’m sorry for the acronym, but that was the only time I had heard of it and that’s how he described it to me. He was more experienced than I was so it wasn’t that went around asking. Nonetheless he said it stood for “ass-ball connection” or something like that. Again I apologize for the crudeness, but it is just so you can get an idea. Well yes, licking right underneath his testicles as well as licking them, it turned him on like crazy!

And as for the salty taste, I believe it’s just hygiene. In my oral experiences male’s body parts acquire a taste quickly. Sometimes it’s from the sweat from a work out or just from a long day. Also some guys have a stronger odor or taste for whatever reason, which normal. Just be nice and let him know that you want him to be super, extra, clean before you get the party started, haha!
    PLAINJANE5
    Now he liked also when I licked his “ABC”. I’m sorry for the acronym, but that was the only time I had heard of it and that’s how he described it to me. He was more experienced than I was so it wasn’t that went around asking. Nonetheless he said it stood for “ass-ball connection” or something like that. Again I apologize for the crudeness, but it is just so you can get an idea. Well yes, licking right underneath his testicles as well as licking them, it turned him on like crazy!

We posted at the same time. ABC, well that's brilliant... lol... don't apologise in fact i learn't something else ....

I agree that there is a little bit more than um meets the "eye" if you get my meaning.....

Couldn't agree more than what you have said.

CW

sorry needs 10 more words gee again?
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• ABC...ohhhhh, the taint.it aint the *** it aint the balls...LOL. seriously, this is a wiki definition even.
      Love both of the terms. funny.
      technical term... perineum

Comment

• "Tea Bagging" is when a guy pins another guy down and dips his balls/crotch (depending on how much clothing he's wearing) in another guy's face. Or in Halo (videogame,) when you kill someone and crouch repeatedly over their head.
        What you're describing, I consider part of a good blowjob.
        Just think of it as an analogous part; if a man was eating you out and didn't stray one tiny bit away from the clit, completely ignoring the rest of the vulva, it would feel (at least to me) like something was missing.
        If you dislike the taste, just get him to wash up.
        As far as swallowing his cum, if it makes you so uncomfortable that you feel like you're going to throw up, make it a birthday and holidays kind of treat. It's great that you want to do that for your man, but you have to draw a line somewhere.
        <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Originally posted by Little View Post
          "Tea Bagging" is when a guy pins another guy down and dips his balls/crotch (depending on how much clothing he's wearing) in another guy's face. Or in Halo (videogame,) when you kill someone and crouch repeatedly over their head.
          What you're describing, I consider part of a good blowjob.
          Just think of it as an analogous part; if a man was eating you out and didn't stray one tiny bit away from the clit, completely ignoring the rest of the vulva, it would feel (at least to me) like something was missing.
          If you dislike the taste, just get him to wash up.
          As far as swallowing his cum, if it makes you so uncomfortable that you feel like you're going to throw up, make it a birthday and holidays kind of treat. It's great that you want to do that for your man, but you have to draw a line somewhere.

Is it, or is can it be with a man or a woman, not just a man? Just with what i know it's either?

CW
          PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• WOW. I am going to have to administer a big HAHAHA to what I read since I posted this thread "ABC" never knew that, interesting to learn though I'm gonna havta spring it on my girlfriends and see if they know what it means. And I'm a bit repulsed by the fact that he has bad hygeine down there causing the salty taste. Because when I first attempted to do it for him I tasted it and he was like "ahhh that a girl" and I was like ::lips smacking sound::: "Salty." haha quite the awkward moment. I told him I wasn't down for the taste but no one likes to hear that your in-pant-parts need to be washed up...I have no issue with the taste of his penis....so maybe he just missed the memo to wash below it as well...haha but I just read my horiscope for his birthday June 6th and its says I'm supposed to be having a very satisfying sexual experience on that day, and so hopefully I will be able to return the favor. I'll just have to bring a wash cloth and do a surprise clean before I attempt the "tea bagging" ha but none the less, thanks for the advice everyone!

Comment

• Am I the only person that enjoys doing that to a guy!?!

If it tastes bad, he needs to shower better, maybe you can shower with him and wash him good down there (turn it into foreplay!) If you like to give him head underwater do it there in the shower! The water will wash away any flavor!

Also, if you want to do it in bed/on a chair/in the car/etc., get a flavored lube or put honey/chocolate whatever "down there". I'd stay away from whipped cream since when it's sucked off the flavor of the cream is gone too!

Have fun with it! Go from his penis to his "jewels" and back again! Play with him and enjoy it as much as he does!

Comment

• Originally posted by FionaDiaz View Post
                Am I the only person that enjoys doing that to a guy!?!
                uhhh...no. scroll back up.

Comment

• I now have to say i totally love this place and the people even though i know none of you personally but in a very non direct kind of way LOL but anyways.. I actually enjoy this. Just tried it for the first time recently with my boyfriend. The only thing that put me off was the jungle of hair but we'll work that out haha.. Whether you think you will enjoy something or not you should always try it at least once and if you like it go back for more. I'm so eager for our next encounter. You more experienced people need to post techniques, techniques and more techniques..

Comment

• First, and forgive my crudeness, but men's ball's get sweaty.

The best way to do this is either during a bath/shower, or right after. If you are thinking about a gift for his b-day, why not give him a bath? You can make sure every crack and crevice is as clean as possible (you can even give him a trim if you want) and he will definitely be turned on (maybe wear a little French maid costume).

As for the feeling from a man's perspective - well I guess it just depends. Some men like them to just be licked, some want them sucked (soft or hard), some want them squeezed or pulled, etc. I know for me the best feeling down there is right before I'm about to cum - start massaging my ball's and my eyes will roll back.

If you are planning on swallowing for his B-day as well, that's a good way to finish.

Comment

• My idea of Tea Bagging is completely different....I lay on my back and have him over me.....I just leave his balls hang into my mouth....Get in what I can and lick and pleasure them....Believe me it is not long before he is forcing his big rod of love inside my mouth......It is the erotic actions of this and what comes next that is the sexual turn on......This is very sensual both for me and him.......Trimming the hair on his balls and pubic area is even more of a turn onp........Actually I am darn good at cutting hair too.........Makes for some great hot sex......TC, C

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X